Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    It's happening again. This overwhelming anger, this agitation, these raging thoughts banging in my head.

Everything around me is overloading my damn mind and I can't stop it. It hurts so much. I hate it.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Most nights tears roll off my checks while I'm alone...
    Im really struggling and I have no where to turn
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    CANT SLEEP. THOUGHTS TO KILL MYSELF ARE SO BAD 😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm a mess
  • Options
    18 months... :/ Long time to not see a parent.. and he's been deployed again and already left..that's another 8 months waiting
  • Options
    Gaining weight need to stop before I get fat. My worst nightmare. Rather be
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Plan to kill myself a certain way keeps going through my head. But I can’t. My friend did it and now she’s in a wheelchair
  • Options
    Help me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    How am I supposed to carry on feeling like this
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Feel like everyone hates me, I can’t do anything right, everyone finds me so annoying

We don't hate you. We don't find you annoying.
    You are a valuable member of this community 💕 here if you need a chat
  • Options
    Thank you. Does anyone wanna speak with me? I’m sad and don’t want to make my own thread. My tonsil appointment got cancelled and I’m so scared to ring them incase they don’t want to see me
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie I'm here ❤️ I know it's awful to be alone when you feel so bad, but you've got us to chat to 😊 I'm sorry your appointments been canceled, I know you were really hopeful about it. Look after yourself in the moment now, and if you feel like calling them tomorrow or next week or something then the options always going to be there! It's they're job to speak to people and to help them, so if you can just hold onto that ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie sending lots of hugs <3 please reach out for extra support if you feel you need it and keep talking to us <3

@Dandelion you’re great, we don’t hate you here <3 always here if you need to talk
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Father's day tomorrow.. brought and wrote a card to give him.. but he's gone again.. I can't post it because he's at sea. This sucks. 18 months ago was the last time I saw him..the covid happened .and his deployments.. I probably won't see him now till Christmas unless he comes and goes again.

Father's day sucks... I miss my dad.
  • Options
    You know when I had my appointment over the phone. They did cance that but re booked it a few days after. That’s what I’ve been waiting for but it hasn’t happened so gunna need to ring them. 😭. Supposed to be an urgent appointment but what a load of bullshit. Lockdown is lifting and masks will not be a thing anymore and I can’t. I need to die. Anyone else would wanna die if they was me to and comparing my life to others. I make no difference to the world so it wouldn’t be a lose
  • Options
    @Shaunie You could always ask why it was your appointment was cancelled if that would help - it could just be something like the doctors not going to be anymore that day.

I'm sure they'll help you to rebook it! But it is disheartening for it to be canceled ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Thank you @Zen

I think I’m also going to book a check up with my dentist as apparently you can have healthy looking teeth and still have gum disease? But how is that possible
  • Options
    @Shaunie That sounds like a good plan! It's always good to be safe and if that's something you're worried about, you can always ask them for tips on preventing it too!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Yeah you’re right. It’s hard to find a dentist though I go on the nhs website and they all say they’re not taking on NHS patients
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie I'd really encourage you to start a dedicated thread if you need to. :) The hugs thread has its uses, but when you need more of an ongoing conversation, a separate thread is usually better. There's also no shame or trouble in starting a full thread; it's why we're all here.

Hang in there, and make sure you reach out to crisis support if you need to. :star:
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    @Shaunie Oh that's frustrating, you'd think they'd have enough space for all the people in that area. Maybe keep checking because spaces might open up, people are always moving and stuff!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Sorry @Mike
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Thank you so much @SpaceOtter <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
This discussion has been closed.