Home Health & Wellbeing

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• LorryTruckLorryTruck ManchesterPosts: 76 Budding Regular
    no one knows who I really am
    I'm scared they will 
    I've seen so much I can't unsee
    I've learned to suffer silently
    Fight a war every day that no one sees
    It's torture always remembering
    I don't want them to think I'm weak
    So I bite my tongue until it bleeds
    The weight of this is breaking me
    To keep it under lock and key
    independent_
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,793 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs to everyone <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 11,696 An Original Mixlorian
    edited November 2020
    Teddy is doing the most dirtest farts going. I’m trying to go to sleep early. But ew feel like gagging
    independent_
    Back to work tomorrow. I don’t know if I’m looking forward to it or not
    Dandelionindependent_
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,886 Supreme Poster
    Woken up in a right state. Shit me I don't know what that was about. 
    I hate waking up in a complete panic and not able to make sense of it

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Dandelionindependent_
  • DancerDancer Posts: 4,843 The Mix Elder
    Shaunie said:
    Teddy is doing the most dirtest farts going. I’m trying to go to sleep early. But ew feel like gagging
    That sounds absolutely disgusting. I hope that Teddy stopped farting. Has he possibly eaten anything that he wasn't supposed to because that can cause excessive farting.
    It's Christmas time. There's no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade. And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy. Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,546 Community Veteran
    My friend was meant to be coming down and it was the only thing keeping me going, but she can't anymore due to self isolation when she gets back 😭😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Mel_independent_
    I don't know how long I can keep pushing forward. I just need to keep reminding myself that my appointment with mental health team is soon

Astrid Alauda

Mel_independent_
    Mum 100% has OCD. Moved her bag. Got so angry She throw ornament across the room 
    independent_
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 227 Trailblazer
    i don't really know how i'm going to cope with it all, I'm so bad with change I've noticed and go downhill..i also realised my abandonment issues are really bad....
    independent_Dandelion
    I don't matter. 

Astrid Alauda

SpaceOtterindependent_Dandelion
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Posts: 298 The Mix Regular
    @GreenTea you matter to us. We all really care and want to help anyway we can. I’m always happy to listen if you ever need anything  <3
    independent_
    edited December 2020
    Thanks but I don't matter

Astrid Alauda

SpaceOtterindependent_
    edited December 2020
    @GreenTea I don’t agree with that at all. You matter to me. I’m sorry you can’t see how much you matter to all of us. You’re an amazing supportive person, we’re really lucky to have you. I’m really sorry to hear how low you’re feeling I’m here if you ever need anything  <3
    independent_
    just feels like no one likes me tbh
    Laineindependent_Dandelion
    @GreenTea I don’t agree with that at all. You matter to me. I’m sorry you can’t see how much you matter to all of us. You’re an amazing supportive person, we’re really lucky to have you. I’m really sorry to hear how low you’re feeling I’m here if you ever need anything  <3

Thank you. I'm just feeling very deflated. I feel like I'm constantly go go go and made to feel like I'm not allowed to struggle.. I tried to speak to a friend about how I feel today and just got completely blown off and I just felt like I didn't matter

Astrid Alauda

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,594 Part of The Furniture
    @Mel_ I like you, we all like you <3 

@GreenTea otter is right, you absolutely do matter and I will not stop saying that until you realise how true it is! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Mel_
    @independent_ honestly all I do is mess up and say the wrong thing so I deserve to be disliked 
    independent_
    @independent_
    Thank you, I just.. guess I'm just not feeling like it at the moment

Astrid Alauda

independent_
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,594 Part of The Furniture
    @Mel_ no no no, you do not deserve it! We all say things we shouldn't sometimes, we all do things we don't mean and we all make mistakes. All of which are ok it does not mean you 'should' be disliked that isn't true.

@GreenTea I understand, just know that you matter to me and to us all and we're all here for you <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Mel_
    @independent_ thank you 💕💕

Astrid Alauda

independent_
    @independent_ i don't even know anymore, but thank you x
    independent_
    Just broke a fidget toy I use when anxious 😭😭 now I don't have anything to fidget with 😭😭😭 I'm a fucking idiot

Astrid Alauda

independent_
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,733 Community Veteran
    Mum might have covid ,she’s complaining of a loss of taste ... she made a curry that even my dad found too hot to eat and he’s normally really good at spice but mum said she couldn’t taste it .. this is not what I need , really not what I need 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Mel_independent_
    Trying so hard not to self harm. 
    Mel_independent_Millie2787Salix_alba_2019
    Everything is just overwhelming. Idk. 
    SpaceOtterGreenTeaMillie2787Salix_alba_2019
    I’m sorry I’m not great with words or advice. But It seems like a lot of people are struggling tonight. If anyone needs some one just to listen I’m here. I’m willing to try my best and help any way I can.   <3
    GreenTeaMel_independent_Millie2787ShaunieSalix_alba_2019
    edited December 2020
    TW
    (ED)

You can tell when overeating becomes self harm when you physically can’t take it anymore but carry on 

Salix_alba_2019SpaceOtterindependent_Mel_
    Anyone feel like you Force yourself to stay awake really late because everyone is in bed and it’s peaceful and don’t have to pretend And means will wake up later and miss half the day?
    SpaceOtterMel_independent_Salix_alba_2019
    I’M FED UP OF BEING ALIVE. omg someone help me. It feels like once Christmas is out the way so will I be
    SpaceOtterLiamindependent_