Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited December 2020
    Was so close to over dosing. But then was trying to remember what I have learnt in DBT. About thinking ahead. Like pros and cons. And think about the negatives of it. Like being sick. Unnatural sleep. Possible going into resus and doing weird things that I won’t remember and then losing out of money cause would take atlwast two days to get recover from it so would not be able to go to work. so yeah was a thinking best not. And work would of probably find out the reason I didn’t come back after my break 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Really struggling to breathe 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It’s really weird but I’ve come to realise I don’t like relaxing my stomach at all. I don’t like breathing through my stomach. I hate my stomach expanding. It feels fat. Ibe knew for awhile I don’t breathe through my stomach like normal. But I gues while trying to actually do it. I just realise I hate it 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Slept 11 hours and still feel so exhausted.. physically and mentally..
  • Options
    Been waiting over an hour for 111 to call me back after an injury, can't go to hospital unless I have an appointment for a&e
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    edited December 2020
    Stressed and tired.
    Post edited by Dancer on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    You know it's serious when minor injuries send you to A&E
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    my therapy session today was so difficult, talking about the assault, relationships where things happened and the fact I don't have many sessions left I don't know how to cope with it all 
  • Options
    I’m tired of being alive. 
  • Options
    SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    edited December 2020
    I'm sorry if this is my first time wanting to write here and it's weird:
    Today, I'm just worried about everything I say is upsetting anyone. It makes me anxious that I ignore someone If I don't reply back sooner, everyone thinks I'm toxic.
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
  • Options
    I am in pain and theres nothing I can do about it
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited December 2020
    I do completely get your feeling @Liam but I do try to remind myself it's no true people do care about me and we care about you! ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    I could never wish for a better pal than you @Liam pal <3 Always here for you, without a doubt! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    I really understand that feeling @Liam, it's a way I feel a lot too. But I couldn't agree more with what the others have said, you're a great friend and we all care about you!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    I hear you on that @Liam it just feels like covid is never ending now. I'm so glad we have the internet lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    *Panics*
    *Tries not to panic*
    *Panics more*

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Anch0r33 hope you’re okay pal? You’re appreciated here ❤️

@Eleanor  😞 nana got this 💪🏻❤️ Sending hugs buddy x
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    The pharmacy don’t have my prescription in even though I ordered it last week and I only have one tablet left. I really hope they get it in tomorrow 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    So poorly 😫 heavy feeling sorry for myself today 

Hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I'm a little bit drunk and probably shouldn't be on here lol at least I'm not fucking depressed thoughhhh
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
This discussion has been closed.