Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited December 2020
    @GreenTea I don’t agree with that at all. You matter to me. I’m sorry you can’t see how much you matter to all of us. You’re an amazing supportive person, we’re really lucky to have you. I’m really sorry to hear how low you’re feeling I’m here if you ever need anything  <3
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    just feels like no one likes me tbh
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea I don’t agree with that at all. You matter to me. I’m sorry you can’t see how much you matter to all of us. You’re an amazing supportive person, we’re really lucky to have you. I’m really sorry to hear how low you’re feeling I’m here if you ever need anything  <3

Thank you. I'm just feeling very deflated. I feel like I'm constantly go go go and made to feel like I'm not allowed to struggle.. I tried to speak to a friend about how I feel today and just got completely blown off and I just felt like I didn't matter
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Mel_ I like you, we all like you <3 

@GreenTea otter is right, you absolutely do matter and I will not stop saying that until you realise how true it is! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ honestly all I do is mess up and say the wrong thing so I deserve to be disliked 
    @independent_
    Thank you, I just.. guess I'm just not feeling like it at the moment
    @Mel_ no no no, you do not deserve it! We all say things we shouldn't sometimes, we all do things we don't mean and we all make mistakes. All of which are ok it does not mean you 'should' be disliked that isn't true.

@GreenTea I understand, just know that you matter to me and to us all and we're all here for you <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ thank you 💕💕
    @independent_ i don't even know anymore, but thank you x
    Just broke a fidget toy I use when anxious 😭😭 now I don't have anything to fidget with 😭😭😭 I'm a fucking idiot
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Mum might have covid ,she’s complaining of a loss of taste ... she made a curry that even my dad found too hot to eat and he’s normally really good at spice but mum said she couldn’t taste it .. this is not what I need , really not what I need 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Trying so hard not to self harm. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Everything is just overwhelming. Idk. 
    edited December 2020
    TW
    (ED)

You can tell when overeating becomes self harm when you physically can’t take it anymore but carry on 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Anyone feel like you Force yourself to stay awake really late because everyone is in bed and it’s peaceful and don’t have to pretend And means will wake up later and miss half the day?
    I’M FED UP OF BEING ALIVE. omg someone help me. It feels like once Christmas is out the way so will I be
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @Shaunie we all care about you and we’ll be here for you before and after Christmas.
    we’re always happy to listen. Maybe it might help to make a list of things to look forward to after Christmas. We all care about you  and want to help anyway we can <3
    I just wanna die but thanks
    edited December 2020
     kill me 
    Post edited by Siena on
    Having a horrific day and not being able to talk about it..is honestly just awful
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Been trying to get funding from uni to fund my portfolio I have to complete on my placement (it costs £150). Finally they replied saying I can receive the funding once I have completed my portfolio and received something positive from it eg. Getting a job. That will be in at least two years time. Honestly like what was the point of me wasting my time applying for it. I know I should still be grateful but it’s just annoying. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    I just want to find somewhere quiet where I can cry and scream. It's not like anyone's hearing me when I'm screaming for help around them.. 
    I'm on the verge of throwing a 6 weeks of hard work away 😭

(Am safe.. just argh)
    ED TRIGGER WARNING***

this is what keeps going through my head. Like some sick motivation after my binge and guilt. 

“beauty is pain & there's beauty in everything
    What's a little bit of hunger
    I could go a little while longer”
    (From Alessia Cara’s song)

Especially “beauty is pain” 😓

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    sending hugs @Shaunie <3
    Skipping therapy today. Rather sleep :/
  • SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Sending hugs to everyone whoever needs it, I'm supporting you. <3
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited December 2020
    So much noise
    TRIGGER WARNING

OMG I’m feeling really awful. Have a full day at work and I can’t stop thinking of ODing to knock myself out 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I’m sure I’ll be fine. Just feel fucking awful
This discussion has been closed.