Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Sending hugs to all: you are strong, keep going, everythingoes. 💙
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I hate periods. Woke up at 3am and then didn't get back to sleep until about 3:45am.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm done with today alre
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    I hate periods. Woke up at 3am and then didn't get back to sleep until about 3:45am.

The sleep disturbance happen me to me too, it's aweful 😖

Its definitely linked to the changes levels of various hormones in the body. 
  • Options
    Really struggling today, sick of people already, sick of myself already. In so much pain. Had a good cry this morning, barely slept, urges to self harm are pushing and I'm just.. urghh :(
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    If I stare with my eye wide enough maybe he promethazine will wear off lol. I've had no caffeine yet so I think I might have to give in.. 

I'm not sure what to cook today but I definitely know that I'm n need of a cool beverage to go with diner  
  • Options
    I hate my anxiety. I literally feel like I'm being ignored on purpose because everyone hates me... Sat crying over it
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Glad I’ve slept most of the day away 😓
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    How can you ask someone 'Do you enjoy hurting yourself?' because I obviously do it for fun....I hate people.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    There back and they want to get me again :/
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Why must my parents always be mean and horrible and I have to avoid them.wasnt gonna go downstairs but needed some cold water as it is unbearably hot. And then my mum is aggressive to me
  • Options
    Really anxious for group call
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Honestly feel so shit..... My parents think my suicidal thoughts are a joke and stuff and don't accept that I'm dating a girl, this world is tits up. 
  • Options

• Options
    I feel ashamed to be myself and it feels like anything I say is basically nonsense. I can't help struggling with my speech. I need help with it as it is affecting me with my confidence and it could affect my grades in my GCSE's (especially with Spanish and any presentations in lessons such as English and Health and Social Care.) But I don't want to be a burden
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    I want sex lol
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Very tired and drained. The heat adds to it tbh
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Nearly had a breakdown in the supermarket cause they've gone and put carrot in my fav salad 😞😞
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    It's nothing. I can't even speak much at home especially if my dad is around. :(
  • Options
    What even is the point anymore.
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    It's nothing. I can't even speak much at home especially if my dad is around. :(
    You will always have us to speak to <3
This discussion has been closed.