Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending lots of hugs @Liam its understandable it bothers you its great that you have an awesome loving family but its only natural that would be concerning just be kind to yourself and take care if you need some chill bed rest so be it. 

If you want to discuss it further we all got your back <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    I can’t go to vitual  school tomorrow too depressed 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Aww thank you @Laine I feel better now after feeling sorry for myself for a sec😆 💕
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    edited July 2020
    nevermind- i don't want all my problems on here
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mellyy99 said:
    nevermind- i don't want all my problems on here

We are here for you lovely 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Just picked up the phone because I thought it might have been school calling finally but no just a scammer asking if I’d been in a car accident recently. I’m proper shaky now! Just what I need before my online drama lesson 🙄 This is why I never answer the phone especially to unknown numbers!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Just had a phone call from universal credit people. She was saying how she read my journal about my fear around bad breath. And that she empathise because she had anxiety around the fear of her getting diarrhoea out in public. And she has CBT. Bless she was really nice. And gave me some hope
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Why am I even fighting this anymore?..
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey everyone :heart:

Just wanted to pop on to send everyone hugs who need them. We all care about everyone here :heart::smile: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    Nothing makes me feel better anymore :(
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    I’m so sleepy 
    had a long day today just finished  calls 
    got mock interviews tomorrow so nervous 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Can't stop crying, this is all too much for me. I need someone to talk to but I don't know how, I don't have the energy or mental strength for it. :cry:

• Options
    I’m feeling really unwell. Physically. I think it’s because I have missed two doses of antidepressants. But they have increased it and I hard it really hard swallowing pills and it’s harder now it’s more😣 (I say this and I know I can overdose but that’s when I feel bad and different mindset for intentions) but rn the look of them is making me gag🤮. I will take it soon because ugh I feel sick anyway 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m so annoyed my landlord had a go at me because I was being rude towards him. I obviously didn’t mean it intentionally now he’s made me feel like shit. And I have to sanitise the whole house because he’s been in different rooms to which he said he would. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    My partner told me today he’s really, really worried about me in terms of mental health and my thoughts and he’s scared that once he leaves I’ll get worse, and he wants me to tell my parents. But I’m so scared. :( 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Just read something really triggering online after it being recommended to read it. Now I can’t stop crying and I’ve become super anxious and tense. I can’t stop shaking my brains off at full power. Was just about to go to sleep but now it feels impossible!! I’ll never read articles at night again!! 

• Options
    I don’t know what to do anymore :disappointed:

• Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    So down i'm recovering from illness and also on top of that just sad about the friend who ghosted me 
  • Options
    EGM said:
    About to start my PO cadet board for sea cadets (on zoom). Feeling pretty nervous
    Hope went okay <3
  • Options
    @Starlight hope everything’s ok <3 hugs
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    hugs to everyone sz i hope things can get better soon 
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Does it matter :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    When do the better days come,m
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Today needs to end :( 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    If I could bring my dad back for one day, I'd bring him back in time for graduation.
This discussion has been closed.