Home Health & Wellbeing
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea The moonPosts: 2,692 Mega Poster
    My friends hate me because I hit crisis and needed them behind me for a little while..
    ShaunieKathleen07HowDoYouTalkAboutItLaineLiam
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 8,214 Boards Champion
    edited March 30
    Really wish i dont have a dream i shot myself again. Cause its all peaceful until i wake up

IM struggling
    ThePigeonsKathleen07HowDoYouTalkAboutItLaine
  • ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 The Mix convert
    I'm afraid I don't want to be helped anymore
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
    Kathleen07HowDoYouTalkAboutItLaine
  • HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 56 Miniposter
    Cheat feels like it's collapsing in, constant anxiety and lack off sleep. Feel like I can't do anything worthwhile and my life is pointless at this point. 
    Kathleen07Laine
    Feel like nobody would give a shit if I took my life. 
    HowDoYouTalkAboutItKathleen07LaineLiam
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 421 Rampant Poster
    edited April 3
    Meh
    LaineKathleen07
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,591 Postholic
    Sending hugs everyone <3 

I care about each and everyone one of your well-beings, you're all important and i'm here to listen x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Kathleen07
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 68 Miniposter
    Tw: suicidal thoughts,
    I could really use a hug. Tough day at home and it’s really got to me.
    I’ve been feeling suicidal again recently and it’s not been like this for a little while. I really just can’t find the motivation to keep going and I’m feeling really hopeless. I know I go through phases like this but I just don’t know what to do. I feel really upset at home and no chance of going back to uni soon. I just can’t stop thinking about it and it’s scary. 
    Aj xx
    Salix_alba_2019chubbydumplingLaineLiamAriannaDandelionKathleen07
  • ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 The Mix convert
    Why can't I just go on with my life. I need help. Why can't I get help
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
    Liam_AJ_Kathleen07
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 421 Rampant Poster
    I feel a little bit off, hopefully it's just hormones. 

Self isolation has made me realise how important routine is,that being said.. . I've done very litlle 
    Laine_AJ_Kathleen07
    Finally hit the low where it's impossible to be productive. 1 am your llama mama can't sleep and bet your butt I won't get dressed tomorrow or do coursework

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Liam_AJ_AriannaKathleen07Salix_alba_2019
    Went to sainsburys by myself wnd never been so scared in a shop before
    IM struggling
    GreenTeaLaineKathleen07
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,171 Ultimate Poster
    A family friend has been rushed to hospital and is probably going to die. :(
    I'm sick of covering up. I'm tired of feeling so broken.  I'm tired of falling in love. Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees. So I won't wear makeup on Thursday. Cause who I am is enough. And there are many things that I could change so slightly. But why would I succumb to something so unlike me? I was always taught to just be myself. Don't change for anyone.
    LaineGreenTeaKathleen07Aidanindependent_Salix_alba_2019
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,502 Ultimate Poster
    3 people I know have died in the past 2 weeks, the worst part? I cant even say goodbye.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Kasa2103LaineKathleen07Aidanindependent_Salix_alba_2019
    Kasa2103 said:

I'm sorry kasa :( hope you are as ok as you can be
    Kathleen07
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:

I'm sorry kasa :( hope you are as ok as you can be
    Thank you.
    I'm sick of covering up. I'm tired of feeling so broken.  I'm tired of falling in love. Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees. So I won't wear makeup on Thursday. Cause who I am is enough. And there are many things that I could change so slightly. But why would I succumb to something so unlike me? I was always taught to just be myself. Don't change for anyone.
    Laine
    Hugs everyone <3 i feel that @Shaunie shopping so different now i hated every moment of it, haven't been back since

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Kathleen07
    been so stressed recently I gave my cat a migraine :( feel so so guilty, thought I was gonna lose her until the vet told me what it was 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    DandelionKathleen07independent_
    Struggling with intrusive thoughts.
    But I can fight this. I can pull through. 
    Salix_alba_2019independent_
    Literally hate the song stuck in my head
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 68 Miniposter
    I’m scared. I’m supposed to be working on recognising my feelings, so I did. And my feeling is scared. My mum was really horrid this weekend and I feel so upset by what she said and did so I’m hiding in my room but feeling lonely. I can’t even say what happened because brain says no. Sorry. Bit all over the place. Sorry. Hug, please? xx
    BubblesGoesBooHowDoYouTalkAboutItAriannaindependent_
    Sending big hugs @_AJ_
    _AJ_
  • independent_independent_ Boards Legend ScotlandPosts: 1,369 Fanatical Poster
    Hugs to all who need them :) 

Possibly TMI but it’s that time of the month and I don’t normally get them too bad for some reason this one is really bad and all I want is chocolate and hugs. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    BubblesGoesBooAriannaHowDoYouTalkAboutItSalix_alba_2019
    😬😭
    ThePigeons
  • AriannaArianna Posts: 27 Cool Newbie
    I am just. So tired. The bone deep kind of exhausted. Being home is a lot. It’s getting to the point where it starts feeling endless. I don’t know how to do this anymore.
    HowDoYouTalkAboutItThePigeonsLiam
    Today has been a day from hell 🙄😭
    Liam
    😢
    Liam
    Small things are causing me so much stress
    Liam
    Sometimes i have no self control
    IM struggling
    Liam
  • LiamLiam Posts: 88 Miniposter
    i feel really choked up 
    EleanorSalix_alba_2019