Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    Why can't I just go on with my life. I need help. Why can't I get help
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I feel a little bit off, hopefully it's just hormones. 

Self isolation has made me realise how important routine is,that being said.. . I've done very litlle 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Went to sainsburys by myself wnd never been so scared in a shop before
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Kasa2103 said:
    A family friend has been rushed to hospital and is probably going to die. :(

I'm sorry kasa :( hope you are as ok as you can be
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    A family friend has been rushed to hospital and is probably going to die. :(

I'm sorry kasa :( hope you are as ok as you can be
    Thank you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hugs everyone <3 i feel that @Shaunie shopping so different now i hated every moment of it, haven't been back since

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    been so stressed recently I gave my cat a migraine :( feel so so guilty, thought I was gonna lose her until the vet told me what it was 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Struggling with intrusive thoughts.
    But I can fight this. I can pull through. 
    Literally hate the song stuck in my head
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    I’m scared. I’m supposed to be working on recognising my feelings, so I did. And my feeling is scared. My mum was really horrid this weekend and I feel so upset by what she said and did so I’m hiding in my room but feeling lonely. I can’t even say what happened because brain says no. Sorry. Bit all over the place. Sorry. Hug, please? xx
    Sending big hugs @_AJ_
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hugs to all who need them :) 

Possibly TMI but it’s that time of the month and I don’t normally get them too bad for some reason this one is really bad and all I want is chocolate and hugs. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    😬😭
  • AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    I am just. So tired. The bone deep kind of exhausted. Being home is a lot. It’s getting to the point where it starts feeling endless. I don’t know how to do this anymore.
    Today has been a day from hell 🙄😭
    😢
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Small things are causing me so much stress
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sometimes i have no self control
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    i feel really choked up 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Liam (It's Eleanor BTW) Is all alright?
    Alis propriis volat 
    Tw! Mentions sh...

Had to go to the Dr's yesterday for sh reasons, now on antibiotics and broken my stint clean which means no emdr  :confused:

Watched IT last night and now my neighbour has a single red balloon in the window, I'm home alone and freaking the fuck out 😭😭
    I wish I had the motivation to do things.
    Seems I've lost all motivation :(
    I feel really scared about going to school on Tuesday. The bullying at school has traumatised me so much. Got 4 days off but it doesn't distract me. :( Sorry for being a dramatic burden. Yes I am still going in during the holidays. My school is still open for a small number of students. 
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Sending everyone lots of hugs, keep fighting <3 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    I don't think that I can keep fighting anymore. I want to give up.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I want to stop my medication but I'm also weary that comming off them during this is risky since I'm trying to get through the last legs of uni.

I've had not so positive thoughts here and there but over all I'm good
This discussion has been closed.