Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
    @Chloe234 u know where to find me if u need <3
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
    @Chloe234 your not a curse I promise, life has just been so shitty and cruel to you <3 also your not a bother, I'm always here for you <3
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    @River I'm sorry that you had to go through that experience and that is horrible for someone to say to you. They should at least know better not to do stuff like that. I'm sorry that people have been so cruel to you lately and you deserve better and nicer. Always here for you <3.

@Chloe234 I get how you feeling but you are not a curse like @River mentioned. It's that life has been giving you uneccessary challenges and hardships that you had to face and your definitely not a burden either. You matter just like eveyrone else here does and I also echo to this to everyone. I'm always here for you if you need to talk about anything on your mind <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    I’m lonely

@AnonymousToe im here if you need to talk
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    @Chloe234 please try to eat something, or at the very least have a drink. That’s more important than revision.
This discussion has been closed.