Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    Oh great. Crisis team want me to go to a&e as I’ve been doing damaging stuff to myself. But I said I can’t because celebrating my dads birthday but said going to get a call back as soon as possible 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I really miss my family. Haven't seen my brother, dad and sister in over a year. Barely seen my mum and other siblings either. I'm really really emotional tonight. I just want to see my family..
  • Options
    Have a new service in area. It’s a mental health ambulance. Been new for about a week. Knew it wouldn’t be long til I needed it and they came here :///
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Just so sick of being cooped up inside and now I am actually not allowed to leave the house now hopefully this next week and a bit will go quickly :expressionless:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    It’s literally a postcode lottery of how much you get support for your mental health. 

I’m in WhatsApp group from therapy group. And some of Them used to live else where and got offered much more help compared to when they came here
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I'm struggling a lot today, idk if it's my new meds making me feel worse or if it's because it's the time of month... just hope tomorrow is better. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Are we allowed to travel to stay with someone if our MH is at steak? 
    I have done 
  • Options
    Wouldn’t get out of bed so my parents ring my sister asking what to do with me. Why can’t I just stay in bed ffs
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Are we allowed to travel to stay with someone if our MH is at steak? 
    Yes. It’s classed as essential xx
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    i know this is odd but sometimes I want to end up in hospital to actually see if anyone would care, I really don't think people do and its a really hard battle to fight my own thoughts.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I think I have a skewed idea of it means to not be "that bad". Things have been really hard. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Yesterday my family was all like you never speak to us about how you feel. 

My sister was like “it’s the professionals job”

It’s like tbh I will never open up to my family about how I feel. But it would be nice that I could if I wanted to
    and kinda felt like she wouldn’t want to hear it anyway
    :/
  • Options
    Feeling very spaced out
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Why am I always lying. Stop fu*king lying 

Convo with my sisters ;

Sophie is my twin. Tara is my older sister 

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Shaunie said:
    Lol those attention seeking posts on social media

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMed8xNDS/
    This was just a joke. Sorry lol dark humour. Nothing mental health related. I’m not talking about when people have a recovery social media for their mental health. I’m talking about those random facebook post when someone like accidentally hurt their finger lol  and are just hey look at me I’m so poorly lol. It reminded me of this country program where Kerry pretended to hurt her leg and was in a&e ringing everyone saying she’s in hospital but it was only bruised. Was too funny cause relatable I’ve seen it on my social media. 
  • Options
    I didn’t mean to be unkind. Now I feel very bad :’(
  • Options
    Thumping headache..again
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Feel kind of anxious today don’t know why, and all the people I trust and can talk to at work aren’t in
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Requested a repeat of diazepam 😓
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I'm having a hard time today.

TW self harming 

I've already cried even though I said I wasn't going to. The passive aggressive woman in the shop was the last straw.

I can't tell if I'm partially dissociating or not but I feel so heavy. I genuinely want to self harm  and not have to deal with the embarrassment of the authorities getting involved. 

Had I lived on my own I would have just done it 

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I don't know what to do with myself because all I want to do is self harm.

I don't even want to talk to anyone because I don't want to be talked out of it. 

• Options
    edited February 2021
     sorry
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    TW: Just struggling :( and finding it really hard to cope with SH urges at the moment. And I obsess over things which I really shouldn’t. Mostly negative thoughts about myself. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Things are so bad and I can't bring myself to call the helplines. I feel like I'm one trigger away from self harming.

I don't know what can be done right now? I'm not the only one struggling. I feel like I'm tiptoeing around the s****** and o*** d*****. I've been doing the same thing everyday hoping for change but there is none. I don't know why I still continue to leave the house or come to chat. Nothing changes.

• Options
    So done with everything. I'm not gonna cope these next 10 days.. already in a complete state and getting myself into SH behaviours
  • Options
    I need help:(
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    What's up? 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    What's up? 
    Keep getting headaches and sick feeling 😭. Hate it
This discussion has been closed.