Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    I want to do something nice and fun.  can we play a game on the boards or on chat. Like a quiz. Well I don’t play and I’ll think of the questions and winner gets £15 amazon voucher and secon gets £10
    ive been getting £25 a month - that will last up to a year - just for one covid test. It’s not like it’s my well hard earn money and it’s only a code. Wouldn’t need any personal info just send them a code 

I hope the mix considers it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I have 4 tablets to last me to the 12th. I ordered my perscription late by accident and asked for delivery because I didn't yet know my covid test outcome at the time. I really don't know what to do? Without my meds I'm so unstable?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    GreenTea said:
    I have 4 tablets to last me to the 12th. I ordered my perscription late by accident and asked for delivery because I didn't yet know my covid test outcome at the time. I really don't know what to do? Without my meds I'm so unstable?
    You can call 111 to ask for your meds as soon as. Or just ring your gp saying it’s urgent.  I did this when I was struggling to breath without my anxiety meds and it was a weekend. I rang 111

I have to get mine every week and it So annoying 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    TRIGGER WARNING
    ED

I put food in my bin bag as I was restricting. This was yesterday. I took it out today wanting to binge but only having this to eat. It was celebrations chocolates, but out of the wrapper because I put the actual wrapping in my actual bin. Incase anyone asked where they all went I would say I ate them and the wrappers are in the bin.  And this bin bag has other wasted food in it too but wasn’t going to touch that as looked on  verge of moulding 

The moment I release how disgusting I actually am 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Sending huge hugs @Shaunie Stay strong <3
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Stay strong @Shaunie we're always here for you ❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @Shaunie we’re here if you need anything. Always happy to listen. Big hugs  <3
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie sending big hugs message me if you want to talk ❤️🥰
  • Options
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie sounding you massive hugs, things must be really hard for you right now and I can definitely relate to some of the things you've shared, you're not alone there💓

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I started of great but it was short lived. I've felt flat all day and genuinely depressed. I don't want to keep coming on here complaining when I did to myself. I'm so frustrated that I keep being pulled back to restricting. I'm trying, I really am. 
  • Options
    Big hugs @Salix_alba_2019 we’re always happy to listen. It’s ok to get things off your chest no one should ever have to go through anything alone. Always happy to listen if you ever need anything  <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Sending huge hugs @Salix_alba_2019 , I'm so sorry that you've been feeling flat all day. That's such a rubbish feeling.

You can come here to talk about it as much as you'd like, it's not complaining.. you're hurting and thats OKAY because we're here for you, just like you're here for us <3

You're trying and we're all proud of you, this is a journey so keep taking it day by day. Baby steps. We've got you but most importantly, you've got THIS!

So proud of you <3
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hi there @Salix_alba_2019

I'm sorry you feel this way. You've reached out to us which is amazing and we're proud of you. You're not complaining to us, I promise. We want to help you. 

Stay strong

-Liam ❤️
  • Options
    I think after this pandemic. The NHS will go private 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I hope not 🥺
  • Options
    Same:( but I think it will tbh. It’s either that or they need to invest more into it cause can’t go on. And I don’t think boris would invest more into it. 
  • Options
    @Laine It can be good to cry and let things out but we’re here if you ever need anything. We all care about you,  Big hugs Laine. Sorry if this was weird. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :(
    uggh

Sending hugs. Anything we can do to help? 💕
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    To anyone that needs it right now ❤️🥰
This discussion has been closed.