Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Please I just need a hig
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thank you. Just so embarrassed about what happened at school. And something made me feel upset at lunchtime. 
    Was people kind to you today? And after you fell? If wanna talk about lunch time. Will listen <3
    It was so embarrassing. A classmate laughed when she found out what happened. And at lunchtime some stuff happened where people were horrible. I ended up going back inside as I was close to tears and not coping. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Big hugs @GreenTea 🤗❤️ & @Kasa2103 I do hope your leg it okay! Falling is nothing to be embarrassed about. I’m so clumsy I fall down loads  😆 🤗 ❤️
  • Options
    It's so easy to hide behind a fake face until you get behind a locked door and let it all out.. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Aw Kasa <3. Sorry that happened. Agree with liam!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Liam thank you for the hug 💕 kindness matters
  • Options
    @GreenTea Sure thing ! Aways got hugs to give away 😃 🤗
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Aww thank you everyone. Still in pain but good at hiding it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Feeling dizzy and not sure why
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Completely breaking down. Sat in floods of tears and struggling to catch my breath. It's been brewing all day and I've been pushed too far. This week has been awful and I don't have the support and help like everyone else gets..I have a GP practice that don't deal with mental illness anymore and I literally feel like I need to do something to put me in hospital for someone to care enough to help me 
  • Options
    Feeling so hot. Now Im scared I've got corona. But feel like it is hot today. But family said not hot
  • Options
    Thank you everyone who sent me PMs in the past half hour, really appreciate it and sending you all hugs and thank yous. 💕
  • Options
    Nothing worse than laying down and hearing and feeling the wheezing. Come on lungs...
    Inhalers on my bedside table ready to go. I hate this.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Been refferd to the eating disorder team today and know I don’t know if that’s what I want , I’m scared I’m scared of losing the control on one thing I have control over and just made the mistake of weighing myself 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Not really having a good day anxiety through the roof :( 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Went to shops for gran and got yelled at by a drunk stranger on way back asking for money. Kept saying sorry but idk why when I did nothing wrong lol. I didnt want to upset him but I had no money and he wouldnt stop yelling proper all in my face and when I try keep walking he stepped in front of me. Didn’t leave me alone for ages. Never been yelled at like that before and feel like it’s drained all My energy omg. I’m so tired now. My mam asked why I’m not cheery and I told her and now dads gone searching for him 😩 aghhhhh  I wish I didn’t say sorry and stuck up for myself but only wee compared to him lol oh well 
  • Options
    @Liam oh my goodness, I’ve had a couple of experiences similar and it’s scary. I always just say something like ‘sorry pal, no money here’ but sometimes they’re persistent it’s horrid. Sending hugs.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I'm actually a massive failure 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    @independent_ I dunno why they have to keep asking when you said no. I would’ve given him some but I had none and tbf he was yelling even before asking for money but I couldn’t understand him. Was so intimidating and a hate confrontation . I wanted to just get home and go to bed. Think I’m gonna sleep now lol its made me tired . Never been yelled at like that before 😂
  • Options
    @Liam
    Hope you are ok, sounds like a scary situation! 
  • Options
    @Liam some people are just horrible. I hope you’re ok.
  • Options
    Feel so unwell. Light headed and upset stomach
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster

I've missed my partner quite a bit today, I haven't seen him since lockdown. My mother is high risk and I know that if we see each other, it will be hard not social distance so It's a big no no.

• Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 I’m in the same position, apart from that no one in my family is high risk. It’s really hard isn’t it.
  • Options
    I feel like shit
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Salix_alba_2019 I’m in the same position, apart from that no one in my family is high risk. It’s really hard isn’t it.
    yeah, it really is :(

*hugs*
  • Options
    I wish my headache would go away
  • Options
    I miss the days when I actually mattered..
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    You do matter @GreenTea <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Im tired all the time. IM so fed up
This discussion has been closed.