Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why do 12 year old girls wear thongs?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a girl of about 11/12 went past me on a bike today with a g-string poking over the top of her jeans
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    a girl of about 11/12 went past me on a bike today with a g-string poking over the top of her jeans

Classy :yeees:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    along with the 13/14 year old boy chasing her while she was on her bike, trying to poke something down her trousers?
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Thongs are sexy panties. IMO its just as wrong for a kid to wear a corsit.

Why? 'Cause they're not sexy? ;p
  • Options
    if anyone's interested the bbc were interested in hearing everyones views on this subject

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?p=1411338#post1411338
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Zella wrote:
    Thongs are sexy panties.

Are they? Maybe it's becaue I don't find them sexy in the slightest.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Why do 12 year olds wear thongs!!?? Its like when you see 9 year olds in bras. And its only happened in the lst few years too. Soon you will become a teenager when you are 7!
  • Options
    sheepgirl wrote:
    Why do 12 year olds wear thongs!!?? Its like when you see 9 year olds in bras.

It's not at all, quite a few nine-year-olds need bras, at least training ones.

But bras aren't by definition about sex and physical attraction. Thongs are.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Can someone not just close this thread? :(
  • Options
    So you'd rather someone started an absolutely identical thread if they want to talk about it? :chin:
  • Options
    i'm 17 and i either wear thongs or nothing at all since i was 11. i personally think that if a girl is mature enough for a bra, then she's mature enough for a thong.
  • Options
    Kid, I what I don't think you, or most of the advocates for kids wearing thongs, is that they invite sex, they sexualise (because of their pre-defined connection to sex and sexy women) the wearer.

It's a cute phrase to say, "if you're old enough to bleed, you're bleeding old enough." but you've got to be out of your mind if you seriously think that's true.

There's a thread in P&D about playboy bunny on stuff marketed at kids you'd be interested in.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Kid, I what I don't think you,

:eek2:

To be honest, if you want to tart yourself up aged 11 then that´s your issue. You may be physically mature but, judging by the evidence you´ve presented us with, you´re a long way from being mentally mature.
  • Options
    i'm 17 and i either wear thongs or nothing at all since i was 11. i personally think that if a girl is mature enough for a bra, then she's mature enough for a thong.
    Needing a bra has nohting to do with maturaty. My mate needed a bra at 9 years old but that wasnt because she wanted to it was becuase she had boobs. Thongs are sexy, thats why you see women in mens mags wearing them and not breifs.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Briefs are not sexy. Ever.
  • Options
    :eek2:

To be honest, if you want to tart yourself up aged 11 then that´s your issue. You may be physically mature but, judging by the evidence you´ve presented us with, you´re a long way from being mentally mature.

An 11 year olds parents should surely be stopping her from going out looking like a tart. I dont' know any 11 year olds who have jobs to buy thier own clothes..........

When i was at school it was like so wrong to wear a bra definatley for the first few years of senior school - everyone would like point at you and tease you for having such big boobs - but you know i probably went to a really weird school or something.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Briefs are not sexy. Ever.
    It depends who is wearing them, and personal taste.

I think they do look sexy. Or they can do.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    I dont' know any 11 year olds who have jobs to buy thier own clothes...........

Yes but surely they have some input when it comes to what they choose to wear...
  • Options
    Yeah. You can pick this thing that I your parent have chosen to be appropriate, or you can pick this thing that I your parent have chosen to be appropriate.
  • Options
    I never wore thongs until I was 15/16. My Mum bought me my underwear and so of course, I got what I was given. She asked me when I was around that age though if I wanted to try wearing some thongs so I did. I think I started wearing them the right age. My Mum was very strict on what I wore alot of the time and my Mum certainly wouldn't let me go out wearing thongs at age 11. She was bad enough buying me the longest school skirt she could when I was that age.

Oh and I don't think maturity has got anything to do with wearing a bra. I started wearing bra's when I was 13 and that was because I had no choice, I had to wear them as I was growing.

See I think my school was weird - we all had competitions to see who could have the Longest skirt at school not the shortest !!!

But obv you get to choose your clothes when your younger but your parents who are paying have the ultimate yes or no about weather you can have them or not.
  • Options
    you can't control when you need to start wearing a bra, you do however control when you want to wear a thong....there's no need for them when you're younger than about 13 i think. I personally hate them, and only wear them for dance shows and exams.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    you can't control when you need to start wearing a bra,

I can. I prefer to relax control on Friday nights and quiet nights in.
  • Options
    Not about thongs but it shocking all the same. A woman on the radio got her daughter's ears pierced when she was 2 and her bellybutton pierced at 6 :shock:
  • Options
    This thread is still alive?

:eek:
  • Options
    This thread is still alive?

:eek:

looks like it
  • Options
    Lots of kids have their ears done within months of being born. But I thought that you couldnt get your belly done before you were 16 purly because your still growing and it would rip out if you had a growth spurt
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Not about thongs but it shocking all the same. A woman on the radio got her daughter's ears pierced when she was 2 and her bellybutton pierced at 6 :shock:
    belly button done at 6?? :crazyeyes that isn't right. Where on earth did she find a piercer willing to do it?

I meant as is you can't control when you need to start wearing a bra as in puberty. You can't control when it happens.
  • Options
    The legal age for body piercing and tattoos is 18, AFAIK. It certainly is for tats.

Piercers will do it before, but if they are lax about age rules, what else are they lax about? Hygiene?
  • Options
    Can't you get it done at 16 with parental consent?
  • Options
    ryt well ppo hoo think 12yo wearing thongs i dont care what you think and soz if a get anything wrong here!
    av been wearin thongs since i was 11 ok!
    ffs! just because i wear thongs it doznt meen im a slut ok! :mad:
    now i get reely p***** aff it ppo hoo dont actually no wit there tokin aboot!
    awryt because my mum always lets me try new things but im 12 and iv neva even kissed a boy b4 ok! so up u!
    so if av no kissed any1 b4 am i just gonny flash 2 the boys n then go "let's have sex hehe"

a h8 aw eh wee sh*tbags(fea ma pal hoo wears them)hoo hink they no wit there tokin aboot a dont wear them 2 shoe eh boys or feel sexi a feel comfy in them OK!
    so any1 hoo has a prob cum tel me but if u dont no wit ur tokin aboot u kin f*ck off awryt n ano wit ur hinkin sheez aw mouth wew wit if i um!
    1. am no a slut
    2. a hardly ever wear them 2 skool
    3. a dont flash
    4. AM A VL AND PROUD
    5. haf eh ppo dont no wit there tokin aboot!

itz ppoz own choice of underwear! ok!

2 eh ppo hoo agree wif me :heart: :wave:
    2 eh ppo hoo dont :mad: bugger aff

bubi ppo now b4 ye tok agen hink awryt just coz ma mum lets me wear them and bras 2! same as aww ma pals!

bubi ppo :heart:
This discussion has been closed.