Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

12 year old pregnant

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GFK said `apologies for any distress to the weak hearted`
    thats not an apology, thats being sarcastic and saying anyone who needed apologising to must be weak hearted.

maybe toadborg should have said hunny pot, what you have said deeply disgusts me, but what he said was people LIKE you, genuinely disgust me, which is probably true, he may feel disgusted by people with opinions like yours. It doesnt mean youre a disgusting person - get over it.

now what GFK said on the other hand WAS disgusting and nothing to do with what he felt, it was possibly the worst thing anybody could ever say to a parent. ITS NOT THE SAME

I cant believe i have to keep explaining this.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    DJP, I'm just saying my piece, then I won't come back to this forum. Toadborg was NOT expressing disgust at my opinion, but ME, ok? Anyway, you all think it was right to ban Stephen, so I'm obviously outnumbered. I concede, I've lost the argument.

No, he wasn't. He was using your opinion and personifying it. He didn't attack you; how could he, none of us know you? - he was attacking your opinion. Just implicitly. And ask him? He will say the same.
  • Options
    *stands in doorway with floral print house coat on, pink mules, ciggy hanging outta gob, tap foot vehemently, a la TheSite mum*

I don't come in this forum for a couple of days and look what you lot get up to. Oooooooo the shame. :D

If that doesn't lighten this up a bit, nothing will:p
  • Options
    what a mind-bogglingly boring handbags at ten paces sticks and stones may break my bones I know you are but what am I I am rubber you are glue it bounces off me and sticks to you completely ridiculous thread.
    If people saying mean things (though i make an exception for insinuations that you're a paedophile, which is a little beyond the pale) really bother you that much, you need to get out more.
    I vote this thread should be closed...
  • Options
    Originally posted by RubberSkin
    *stands in doorway with floral print house coat on, pink mules, ciggy hanging outta gob, tap foot vehemently, a la TheSite mum*

I don't come in this forum for a couple of days and look what you lot get up to. Oooooooo the shame. :D

rubber...i have a picture of you in my minds eye now ! i bet your a right bloody queen.
    have you ever been up to manchester for a night out around the pink village ? cracking place. i'm not gay but they still let me in as i know a lot of people round there. like they say up north; "nowt as queer as folk love"
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    rubber...i have a picture of you in my minds eye now ! i bet your a right bloody queen.
    have you ever been up to manchester for a night out around the pink village ? cracking place. i'm not gay but they still let me in as i know a lot of people round there. like they say up north; "nowt as queer as folk love"

Try not to be, but certainly can. Times i have to bite mt tongue:) Been to manchester once, was ok ish, but was a while ago now.
  • Options
    I vote you are a twat. Nothing more, nothing less. Someone pops along, tries to lighten up what, from my experience, is going to turn nasty and here you come you stuck up little witch. Blah blah blah. I would say go cut ya throat, but that's not nice is it? You're just an asshole. Get a life, got one thanks, only got a few years left of it coz of various things and try to have a bit of fun, if you've got a problem with that fine. But it's YOUR PROBLEM I don't wanna hear it. Ner-ner ner-ner-ner.:p

er, that's a bit uncalled for, seeing as I wasn't talking about you... I just meant it was a bit lame the way the thread had degenerated into people insulting each other and taking offence and stuff. I didn't have any problem at all with your post. Actually I thought it was quite funny.
    also, I'm not a girl, so I probably can't be a witch. Though I'm willing to try.
    (bloody every one thinks I'm a bloody girl...)
  • Options
    Then i appologise profusely, and NO i'm not being sarky:) and will remove my post.

Kevvy XxX
  • Options
    Originally posted by Prufrock
    I'm not a girl,

Well i thought you were, sorry. Prufrock. Pru - prudence. Frock - a female garment, that's why i thought you were a girly :D
  • Options
    (bloody every one thinks I'm a bloody girl...)

Better than being thought of as a Tab.... oh dear. You're stuffed, eh? ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP

Better than being thought of as a Tab.... oh dear. You're stuffed, eh? ;)

Why would anyone think he's a diet cola drink in a pink can:confused:
  • Options
    Why would anyone think he's a diet cola drink in a pink can:confused:

Long story ;)

No, "Tabs" are what we call people from The Fenland Polytechnic of Canterbury, you see..... ;)
  • Options
    we have a name for you lot too, but it's not repeatable in a family environment...
    (just face it. we rule at everything and you suck at everything.:razz:
    By the way, rubberskin, I know... that's what everyone thinks. Getting slightly worrying. may incorporate something into my sig saying I'm a bloke.
  • Options
    got to admit i thought you were a girl. pru...frock...you know.
    i also thought simbelyne was a girl. sounds feminine to me anyway. thought rubberskin was a deep sea diver.
    thought madinthenut was apropriate.
  • Options
    is symbeline not a girl? I thought so too. easy mistake to make. right, I'm changing my signature.
  • Options
    HA! Max(Simbelyne) they thought you were a girl!!!. now thats funny...
  • Options
    we have a name for you lot too, but it's not repeatable in a family environment...
    (just face it. we rule at everything and you suck at everything.:razz:)

Okay, *now* I want to know.

Rule at everything? Pah! Boat Race? :p
  • Options
    Simbylene is male :lol::lol:

Oh my god, I honestly thought you were female:eek:

It is the name, it just seems like girliyish, sorry :)

Prufrock I gotta agree with I think it was Rubberskin :lol::lol:
    I thought you were female also:crazyeyes :lol::D

Sorry guys:)
  • Options
    cyber space. peculiar. dangerous. bright lights. drugs. dodgy virtual reality bars. your stopped in the street by a complete stranger and asked ; "how do i have an orgasm " ?you reply "well are you a guy...i know your names phyllis but...well you know what it's like round here". spooky. silly. serious and sad. good job when we stab someone ... it's only virtual blood thats on the carpet. welcome to cyber world...............
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP

Okay, *now* I want to know.

Rule at everything? Pah! Boat Race? :p

we don't really have a name. frankly, we don't gove enough of a shit.

ooh, big whoop... you won the boat raxe last year...
    8/10 in the last ten years for us - plus, to be perfectly honest, who gives a flying fuck?

ok, fine, i do - but we'll waste ou again thius year, as we do in everything else.
    (please bear in mind I actually think thetwo are =ly good, and thta comparison is pointless; also that I am a bit drubnk.
  • Options
    Ok...if this has been said already i'm sorry but i've just scanned through all the posts and didn't see it. Has anyone actually thought about how much guts this girl has actually having the baby without the support of the father? at 12? i certainly couldn't have done it if i'd got pregnant when i was 12. Everyone on here just seems to be raving on about how irresponsible she is, but people accidently get pregnant all the time, whatever age they are and just because she is only 12 doesn't mean she won't give the child a great life.
    xxx
  • Options
    more like unrealistic, and she probably thinks itll be like having a doll. I would have thought her mother would have to do most of the looking after of the baby as there is no way a 12 year old could cope with it on a day to day basis. it was hard enough for me at twice that girls age.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meryn

Oh God, Man of Kent, even you're at it, stigmatising benifits claimants, even though you were one yourself.

Did you read the whole passage, or just chosse to quote the juiciest part?

I think I referred to some claimants using it as a wage, I also pointed out that these were the people who got publicity and not those who use benefits as a crutch.

Surely you aren't suggesting that every claimant is genuine?

BTW How can it be responsible to have nine children whilst claiming benefits?
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Here are my views:

1. The mother is an irresponsible whore.
    2. The daughter takes after her mother.

I suppose the "little girl" thinks she's all mature and responsible now she's got herself pregnant. Well she's not. She's still going to be out partying all the time and not want to change the baby's nappy and her stupid mother is going to have a nervous breakdown from coping with her daughter when she reaches adolescence and from looking after the poor baby.
    Originally posted by Hunnypot:
    Har har, one of the few times I post on here, and I get flamed by some bacteria that feeds off the pondscum found at the bottom of the shoe of John Leslie who doesn't even know me, my background, or my views.

Rude bastard, I don't know how something like you feels it can get away with saying such horrible and hurtful things to someone you have never spoken to.

Is it me or was your first statement 'horrible and hurtful' and I would be very suprised if you had met this person...........

Hypocrite..........

Very creative insults though :lol:
  • Options
    Just read the rest of the thread....................

Hunnypot I apologise for my initial (and controversial) comment.

You may not beleive me but I really should have said that it was your views and not you that disgusted me and it is very noble of you that you admitted to also being hasty in posting the comments that I myself was commenting on.

I am sorry that i ooffended you, this board should be a pleasant place and I genuinely hope I have not driven you away forever, i also agree with you that GFK should not have been banned despite his foolish and offensive comments.

Sorry.
  • Options
    That's OK I forgive you. And I'm also sorry for all the badmouthing I did of you (there is quite a bit!) I can be easy to wind up sometimes, I should let it go over my head really. I'm also sorry for not using the right terms for these girls, that was wrong.

Thanks for agreeing with me on the GFK thing, he could be a prick on occasion but he was a lovely chap at heart.

I'm a nice person, I'm not at all like I seem on these boards in real life, but I've just got alot bad experiences and shit.

Anyway, thanks for apologising, you're alright.
  • Options
    Cheers Hunny, I'm glad we could sort it out i'll try and think a bit more before I open my mouth in future.......

:)
  • Options
    Well im glad that this has been resolved :D

Right HoneyPot what were you saying about 12 yr old pregnant girls??
    LOL no just joking :p;)
  • Options
    well i think its depraved, at that rate you could have a 24yr old granny and a 36 yr old great granny etc !!!

Thats sick !!!!

Thats my OPINION !!
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

I cant believe i have to keep explaining this.

Well stop then !!!!

My eyes are sore from reading this bullshit, has anyone no sense of humour !

Overkill overkill overkill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!