Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

12 year old pregnant

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ghostface Killa

At least i'm not some junkie fuck up who's loves kids a little too much !

Nice Av pity about the sicko behind the bouncy head !

I think we all know what you were implying.
  • Options

If you interpreted what i said as someone being a paedo, thats your fault not mine.

He drinks and smokes dope with kids.. is that not bad enough

with my own kids. who are aged 20 to 28. making them adults. they never smoked as "kids" when they lived at home. i am perfectly happy with my family smoking pot. paul mcartney was once asked by the press about his pot smolking and was he worried about the effect/influence it might have on his kids. he said he would prefer they become smokers rather than drinkers. i'm the same. my kids are all hard working and responsible adults thankyou. very hard working. i take it you disagree with smoking. fine.
    you implied i was to close to kids....i think that reads as pedo.
    at least try and make an inteligent contribution. point of view and things.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

I think we all know what you were implying.

I think its odd yes that someone so old gains pleasure from youths !!!!

Anyway dunno what your prob is !!!!

Do you fancy me or something?

Your always at me........

You do don't you ? :naughty:

:lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    at least try and make an inteligent contribution. point of view and things. [/B][/QUOTE]

Try and construct a proper sentence !
  • Options
    LOL @ ME

I f*cked up my own reply !!!!!

HA HAH HA

Karma rules !!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  • Options

I think its odd yes that someone so old gains pleasure from youths !!!!

your implying it again. in a thread about a 12yr old girl getting pregnant.
    having 5 "kids" of my own who are now all growed up, means i am surrounded by young people ALL the time as in thier girlfriends and boyfriends and thier friends. yes i love it.
    am going to continue enjoying it if thats ok with you. well it aint ok with you is it ? i could have a more meaningful conversation with a fence post i'm sure.
  • Options
    by the way KILLER, welcome to ,"the site...your guide to the, REAL WORLD.where people of all ages actualy comminucate with each other.
  • Options
    *Talks to Fence*

*No response*

You always get wood ?

*No response*

Your very wooden mate you'd wanna get some character !

*No response*

*Dog urinates on fence*

Ha ha ha ha

*No Response*

M Roll : I think your right you know !!!!

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    by the way KILLER, welcome to ,"the site...your guide to the, REAL WORLD.where people of all ages actualy comminucate with each other.

Its Killa

Got my hood thing going !!!!! :)
  • Options
    if we could get back to the point that'd be great...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Prufrock
    if we could get back to the point that'd be great...

Fine by me !!!

:)
  • Options
    Umkay, yes back to the point.
    Does anyone else have anything to add?

I personally agree this is one topic that is all down to personal opinion anyway, we'll just have to wait a few years and see what happens to the girls....doubtful we'll still be here, but there you go :p
  • Options
    Rainbowbrite-
    My child would be with its mother however she left just after it was born and I was left with it, Although it is in Nursery for the 37.5 hrs a week I'm at work we do spend every other min of every other day with him. I dont go out drinking etc etc as alot of other 20 yr olds would. That child is my resposibility and I brought him in to the world so i'll look after him and give him what he needs though his life. Although I dont completely agree with putting him in a private nursery he is learning etc and he is around other children. So what about when he starts school when he is five am I leaving him with a stranger then??? I would reather him be in a nursery meeting people then coming home to a nice clean home with everything he wants, than living off the government doing no work spending everyday in each others company doing nothing because we cant afford it. But yes spose your right at least i am not " LEAVING HIM WITH A LOAD OF STRANGERS ".
    I am far more satisfied knowing that I am working for my bread and paying my own way in society rather than draining governmental funds when there are really people alot more worse off than me out there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by just-smile
    Rainbowbrite-
    My child would be with its mother however she left just after it was born and I was left with it, Although it is in Nursery for the 37.5 hrs a week I'm at work we do spend every other min of every other day with him. I dont go out drinking etc etc as alot of other 20 yr olds would. That child is my resposibility and I brought him in to the world so i'll look after him and give him what he needs though his life. Although I dont completely agree with putting him in a private nursery he is learning etc and he is around other children. So what about when he starts school when he is five am I leaving him with a stranger then??? I would reather him be in a nursery meeting people then coming home to a nice clean home with everything he wants, than living off the government doing no work spending everyday in each others company doing nothing because we cant afford it. But yes spose your right at least i am not " LEAVING HIM WITH A LOAD OF STRANGERS ".
    I am far more satisfied knowing that I am working for my bread and paying my own way in society rather than draining governmental funds when there are really people alot more worse off than me out there.

Very tough what your doing, i admire your courage and decisions you've made so far.

wanting the best for your child and doing the best you can to achieve this is what makes you a good parent.

Hope everything works out well, you've earned it !!!
  • Options
    this thread seems to have wondered more into benefit fraud than how we as a society handle kids who make mistakes that will effect themselves and all those around them for a long time to come. i dont have the answers but i feel strongly that lumping every underage mum into the same little box does no one any good. i'm sure there are plenty of bad starts out there that have turned into sucsesses to a greater or lesser degree.
    best of luck smile. i actualy have some first hand experience with my oldest son, simialar to yours but i wont discuss it here.
  • Options

At least i'm not some junkie fuck up who's loves kids a little too much !

Nice Av pity about the sicko behind the bouncy head !

EXCUSE me who the fuck do you think you are?????????

You have just gone too far !!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the piss yeah, have a laugh yeah but to insinuate shit like that on another member is NOT FUCKIN RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bloody hell, Karla, get out the toaster, we have a person here urgently needing to be banned, good ol Ghostface Killa being an abusive... yeah anyway get rid of him some-one.
  • Options
    BANNED

Ghostface Killa is banned. :mad:

Sorry that it took so long folks.

Sq.:cool:
  • Options
    Okay

But He wasn’t that bad really tho!
    :o :cool:
  • Options
    just smile, I did say it wasnt neccesarily my opinion, I think its fine for the main carer (sorry to assume you were the mother) goes out to work if thats what they want to do, but I also think its good if thst person wants to stay at home and raise the child themselves, and its a shame sometimes we have to rely on benefits. Im sure you get child benefit - everybody does, even Tony Blair as its not means tested. I also recieve working families tax credit as my partner doesnt earn that much, does that make me benefit scum? Even if someone had to recieve income support so they could stay at home and look after their baby a bit longer, I think they should be able to If thats what they want to do. its not easy to live on that sort of a pittance though and a lot of people feel forced back out to work before they are ready to leave their babies, which is neither good for them nor the child - although GREAT for the government.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg

Hunnypot It is people like you who genuinely disgust me.......

?
    I'm sorry if I'm in the minority here but why the hell was Stephen banned? Yes, he was flaming, but I saw the whole thing, in fact, it started because of the way toadborg, an evil beggar, was talking to me. Toadborg said I genuinely disgusted him and Stephen spoke up about it, then morrocan roll seemed to have a problem with that, so Stephen lost his temper because all he was doing was sticking up for me. Now, yes, alot of the things he was saying was out of line, but we all have our bad days and he apologised! I even PMed him about it saying that what he said was perhaps not the best way to conduct a politics thread, and he could get banned because of what bb said, but if he apologised, then he would be forgiven by the mods. I feel really bad now because he actually apologised to everyone he insulted and was still banned, without a second chance! Stephen is friends with a lot of people on this site, and the way you just cut him off, I feel wasn't fair. After he apologised everything seemed to get back to normal, people seemed to firgive him. Well that's how it looked to me.

I'm sorry but I am hopping mad at how this has been handled. I hope you've also banned toadborg about what "he" said to me. That was uncalled for and genuinely hurt me.

I doubt this post will make any difference to your decision to ban such a contributive, funny and charming member of this site, but that's just your decision. Albeit a disgusting, close-minded one.
  • Options
    They dont usually give second chances for comments like that. If GFK had said to morrocan roll, people like you genuinely disgust me, i doubt he would have been banned, as that would be him stating his opinion, but instead he decided to throw accusations that were totally unfounded, and i dont see how telling lies and accusing a site member of something completely disgusting, is sticking up for you????
  • Options
    I never said it was sticking up for me. And saying I genuinely disgust someone isn't an opinion, it is a very hurtful insult.
  • Options
    well yeah its not that nice a thing to say, but its not on the same level as what GFK said, Ok?
  • Options
    HunnyPot one question for you ok

If someone had written the same about you, that GFK posted about Mr Roll can you honestly tell me that you would be ok with it?
  • Options
    No, it wasn't but GFK made an apology, something the toad didn't have the decency to do. Also, GFK started saying nice things again.

By the way it doesn't matter how words are used it's how it affects the person they are said to.
  • Options
    Becky, no I wouldn't be OK with it, but I would tell him that he had offended me straight after and demand an apology. I'm sure he'd apologise. Plus, I don't think MRoll was that upset by what GFK, I got the impression that he moved on after a while, although I don't know how he felt.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I doubt this post will make any difference to your decision to ban such a contributive, funny and charming member of this site, but that's just your decision. Albeit a disgusting, close-minded one.
    Also posted by HunnyPot
    And saying I genuinely disgust someone isn't an opinion, it is a very hurtful insult.

1) Think about what you say. Sometimes it comes back to you. You can't say that him being banned is a disgusting opinion, then call someone else's opinion disgusting.

2) It's not the same level. To insuinate that someone is committing an illegal, and sickening act is not and never will be, the same as expressing personal opinion on a subjective point. And don't even suggest that's not what he meant. We all know it is.

Toadborg shouldn't have said what he said. You shouldn't have taken it so personally, it's the Politics board, far worse is said than that. However, GFK had no right to step in and start slinging insults like he did, and no grounds for the statement about Morroccan Roll. Put it this way. If Roll wanted to sue him for slander, he would have a damn good case. You? You just have hurt feelings.

While we would like, and I'm sure the moderators will agree, that the Politics board become tolerable for *everyone*, you have to have a certain nature to stick it here.

I would point you towards Harry Truman.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
  • Options
    HunnyPot if he was that sorry as you seem to think, why did he not delete the post he made?

I beleive the only reason he apologised was so that he didnt get banned and I dont think his apology actually meant anything to him.

People as you know DO NOT get banned for silly little things, so by him getting banned it shows you the severity of what he did post.
  • Options
    DJP, I'm just saying my piece, then I won't come back to this forum. Toadborg was NOT expressing disgust at my opinion, but ME, ok? Anyway, you all think it was right to ban Stephen, so I'm obviously outnumbered. I concede, I've lost the argument.