Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

12 year old pregnant

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm, the royal family, great comparison :rolleyes: even though we've established many times that they make more money for the country than they give away.
    The Prince's trust alone is responsible for setting up hundreds of young people with jobs and apprenticeships, and helps set up many small buisnesses when they really need a helping hand.

The mother, how many kids does she have? was it 9? Is it likely that the father is still around? What do you think? I think it is far more likely that most of those kids have no idea who their father is.

yes, at some point it is HARD to get a job, but like I said, there will always be jobs there for people who want them. If I had a choice between going on job seekers or earning £8 an hour for digging holes in the road or £9 examining batches of tablets at the factory In my area At least then, whilst I'm looking for something that fits my abilities I'm earning a decent amount of money and I don't have to claim benefits.
    It wouldn't be permanent, just a stop-gap.
    Likewise, I'm not angry at the people who use benefits as a crutch to keep them afloat whilst they get on their feet. I admire people like that, who can get to a point where they have nothing, but with a little help they can make a good life for themselves and make a positive contribution to society.

I DONT agree with the people who try and screw the system. The people who come up with any number of reasons of why they can't work, when in fact they WON'T work. They live on benefits for years, not even bothering to attempt to find a job. those people are selfish excuses for people, they leech off the generosity of society.

Do you honestly believe, that when this 12 year old girl reaches the age of 16 she will goto college? Do you think she will find a job? I don't think she will do either. Why should she, she's just another statistic now.

I'll sum it all up. People who CAN'T work, or are temporarily out of work deserve our help.
    Those who WON'T work don't deserve anything. And why should it be any different? Or is the idea that people who are too lazy to bother working should be cast aside too offensive to your ears?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ghostface Killa

Ease off on Honeypot A-Hole !!!
    seeing as your interest in this thread consisted of the following;...........

I feel like i'm listening to URI and Wacko's pillow talk here, what absolute boring sh1te !

Going back to bed ! what the fucks it got to do with you how this conversation is conducted ?

Har har, one of the few times I post on here, and I get flamed by some bacteria that feeds off the pondscum found at the bottom of the shoe of John Leslie who doesn't even know me, my background, or my views.

Rude bastard, I don't know how something like you feels it can get away with saying such horrible and hurtful things to someone you have never spoken to.
  • Options
    I was talking about Toadborg by the way, but morrocan roll, GFK might not have made very relevant contributions to this discussions but at least he's nice enough to stick up for someone who got said very hurtful things to by someone who didn't even have the decency to say his reasons for his nasty words.
  • Options
    this young girl has made a major mistake in life and has had instant condemnation from most of you. your knowledge about this girl and her family is limited to some news report.
    her mum and her herself might just be the kindest warmest people, though poor, that you could wish to meet.
    i hope they are more understanding about thier fellow humans than you ignorant fucking lot. this is a form of racism. the poor are not alowed to make mistakes. certainly not alowed to repeat them ! you lot are a good indication of what this young girl is up against in real life. condemed from the outset. you have already decided her children will have a life of misery. she wont be a responsible mother. she wont go to college.
    same old story. those at the top blame those at the bottom for all the ills of this world. you make me want to puke...all over you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    seeing as your interest in this thread consisted of the following;...........

I feel like i'm listening to URI and Wacko's pillow talk here, what absolute boring sh1te !

Going back to bed ! what the fucks it got to do with you how this conversation is conducted ?

At least i'm not some junkie fuck up who's loves kids a little too much !

Nice Av pity about the sicko behind the bouncy head !
  • Options
    I'm not at the top, I am lower working class, we used to be on income support until my stepdad passed away. Now we have to live on his firefighter's pension.

We've been poor, we've been through hardships, my 18 year old sister had an abortion earlier this year.

Which is why I feel I can express my views on this subject. I'm sorry, i just think a 12 year old getting herself pregnant is wrong and her mum could have done better raising her. My mum raised me and my brother and sister single-handedly but you don't see us getting pregnant at 12 and not caring about the consequences.
  • Options
    this young girl has made a major mistake in life and has had instant condemnation from most of you. your knowledge about this girl and her family is limited to some news report.
    her mum and her herself might just be the kindest warmest people, though poor, that you could wish to meet.
    i hope they are more understanding about thier fellow humans than you ignorant fucking lot. this is a form of racism. the poor are not alowed to make mistakes. certainly not alowed to repeat them ! you lot are a good indication of what this young girl is up against in real life. condemed from the outset. you have already decided her children will have a life of misery. she wont be a responsible mother. she wont go to college.
    same old story. those at the top blame those at the bottom for all the ills of this world. you make me want to puke...all over you.

Whats your point idiot ????
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I'm not at the top, I am lower working class, we used to be on income support until my stepdad passed away. Now we have to live on his firefighter's pension.

We've been poor, we've been through hardships, my 18 year old sister had an abortion earlier this year.

Which is why I feel I can express my views on this subject. I'm sorry, i just think a 12 year old getting herself pregnant is wrong and her mum could have done better raising her. My mum raised me and my brother and sister single-handedly but you don't see us getting pregnant at 12 and not caring about the consequences.
    well thanks for that explanation.
    taken on board. what i'm saying is we dont know how much she cares or doesn't. yes she has made a mistake. condemnation isn't the best way forward.
  • Options

At least i'm not some junkie fuck up who's loves kids a little too much !

Nice Av pity about the sicko behind the bouncy head !
    and what exactly is this supposed to imply ?
  • Options
    and what exactly is this supposed to imply ?

I know your a stoner but you can read can't you ???????????

Anyway f off away from me weirdo !
  • Options
    dont start all this, there's no need to get personal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and Mr Roll is entitled to his, as are you to yours.
    I believe partly with what he is saying, sure, they may be real nice people, but I don't know them, so I can't say.
  • Options

I know your a stoner but you can read can't you ???????????

Anyway f off away from me weirdo !
    very inteligent.
    for you.
  • Options
    Ghost face Killer, youve gone too far.
  • Options
    whowhere--
    Summed up very well if you asked me and I completely agree with him. There's work out there for everyone trust me. If they all just got up off there fat arse's pulled there fingers out and got fucking looking than there is no damn reason why they cant get a fucking job.
    Its hard I know I went for loads of interveiws but still worked in a bloody scummy cafe cleaning toilets but i did it cause i'm better than the low life benifit scum!!!!!
  • Options
    I think its such a shame when somene so young gets themselves pregnant, If it was my daughter id encourage her to have an abortion, but you cant force someone, and probably neither her nor her mother agree with abortion considering the mother has such a large family herself. I dont know if its because the mother is promiscuous or whether shes a catholic or what, but having a large number of children doesnt make someone a whore. my mum is one of 10 children, and thats because they were catholics.
    I feel sorry for the 12 year old girl, but im sure in a household with all those kids, shell get plenty of help from her mother and brothers and sisters.
  • Options
    Hey careful with low-life benefit scum :p! We lived on benefits bc my mum gave up her career to look after us three but now she's working! Sometimes it isn't their fault, but I know what you mean, alot of them are lazy buggers.
  • Options
    just smile, its all very well being holier than thou, but some may say your child would be better off with its mother at home looking after it even if theres not much money coming in, rather than putting it in nursery and being brought up by strangers. Im not saying this is what I think necessarily, but I think people should put their responsibility to the child first rather than their responsibility to the government to not take up resources.
  • Options
    Yeah okay I take back calling the mum a whore, the term wasn't used correctly but she's still iresponsible. She hasn't even shown any disppointment in her daughter, or encouragement for her to do better.
  • Options
    i havent seen the artical so cant really comment, but im sure you dont get the full story anyway - what was it the sun or the mirror?
  • Options
    I read the article in the daily mail.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Ghost face Killer, youve gone too far.

*agrees* :yes:
  • Options
    GFK,

this board deals with issues that are often emotive, but that doesn't mean you can launch into personal insults like you have in this thread. That's how people get banned.

-BB
  • Options
    Originally posted by big ben
    GFK,

this board deals with issues that are often emotive, but that doesn't mean you can launch into personal insults like you have in this thread. That's how people get banned.

-BB

Maybe you should all be saying this to Toadborg too? Since he launched into a personal insult on me, and that's the thing that provoked GFK?
  • Options
    Originally posted by big ben
    GFK,

-BB

I stick up for my friends !!!!!

M Roll is big man don't think he's too offended !!!!

Apologies for any distress to the weak of heart !
  • Options

I agree with a lot of this. For example, calling the mother and daughter 'irresponsible whores' seems a little excessive. And as roll says, we know absolutely fuck all about the specifics involved here. Like, you say 'after only having sex once': where on earth did you get that from?

So let's talk about general issues instead. How can we reduce underage pregnancy?
    One common misconception: that this is a recent phenomenon. Throughout history it's happened, the major difference being that now it's not seen as OK.
    Providing sex advice seems to me a pretty good idea. SO many people are SO woefully misinformed - I know someone who goes round local schools giving sex talks to 13 year olds and says the questions she's asked astound her. Things like 'can you get aids from kissing?' and 'can I get pregnant via oral sex?' People will have sex whether you like it or not. You aren't going to be able to stop it. But much better thahtt they don't just hear about it on the playground.
    I certainly think the law chould be fairly tough on older adolescents sleeping with under 13 year olds, and the upcoming changes in the law will accomodate this, removinmg the defence of consent in statutury rape trials with those below this age. And although i agree that those between 13 and 16 are probably still too young to have sex, good luck stopping it. Making contraception available and making sure people know how to use it massively reduces abortion rates and massively reduces the drain on the social security system. And massively improves many working class teenage girls quality of life, too, most importantly of all.

oh yeah - I think ghostface killa should hush now.
  • Options
    hunnypot, somebody saying that what youd written disgusts them, isnt nice, but its not the same as implying someone is a paedophile completely unfounded. the politics board can get heated and people will tell you if they dont like your views, Ive had it said to me before, if you cant stand the heat etc etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    hunnypot, somebody saying that what youd written disgusts them, isnt nice, but its not the same as implying someone is a paedophile completely unfounded. the politics board can get heated and people will tell you if they dont like your views, Ive had it said to me before, if you cant stand the heat etc etc.

If you interpreted what i said as someone being a paedo, thats your fault not mine.

He drinks and smokes dope with kids.. is that not bad enough

Oh and he wrote that himself in a diff thread !

So don't jump to conclusions !!!!!!!:p
  • Options
    Yeah ok but someone telling me I genuinely disgust them really hurt me ok? And don't worry I won't be posting my views on here anymore because I'll just get flamed, then someone will stick up for me then he'll get told off instead of the person who started the whole thing. If he'd just said, "I don't like your views hunnypot" or "Your points offended me" I would have rectified them and apologised but he had to be petty.
    Anyway, I'm off to have a life so anything you post I won't read until later.

Cyaz.
  • Options

If you interpreted what i said as someone being a paedo, thats your fault not mine.

He drinks and smokes dope with kids.. is that not bad enough

Oh and he wrote that himself in a diff thread !

So don't jump to conclusions !!!!!!!:p

hardly child abuse is it? :rolleyes: