Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

steelgates hatred.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    From what I have read of the posts on this thread, this steelgate character seemed to be doing no more than a Judge would do in deciding sentencing by taking into the circumstances of a crime or a defence lawyer would do in pleading for leniency. I think some posters on this thread over reacted to someones thoughts on how crimes should be judged. He was merely stating that each crime should be judged according to how and why it happened.

By the way that photo was posted because I thought that was probably what he looked like as these middle aged Marxists all seem to look similar. The left are also notorious for their leinency towards criminals. For example they are strongly against the death penalty and champion the causes of the wrongly accused such as the Birmingham Six, Winston Silcott and campaigned for years for the release of Nelson Mandella.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rockwell
    From what I have read of the posts on this thread, this steelgate character seemed to be doing no more than a Judge would do in deciding sentencing by taking into the circumstances of a crime or a defence lawyer would do in pleading for leniency. I think some posters on this thread over reacted to someones thoughts on how crimes should be judged. He was merely stating that each crime should be judged according to how and why it happened.

By the way that photo was posted because I thought that was probably what he looked like as these middle aged Marxists all seem to look similar.
    The left are also notorious for their leinency towards criminals. For example they are strongly against the death penalty and champion the causes of the wrongly accused such as the Birmingham Six, Winston Silcott and campaigned for years for the release of Nelson Mandella.

Please describe how middle-aged Marxists look, I strongly suspect my neighbour is one and I'd like to be sure before I phone Special Branch.

How does being lenient against criminals translate as campaigning for those wrongly accused. Surely the examples you give of those wrongfully accused are a good reason for not having the death penalty. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    can anyone find the pic of steelgate cos i can't. i know we should never judge a person by looks but maybe there are exceptions when the guy is spouting rape as being justified cos you cant get it any other way. just to show those who don't know ...