Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

steelgates hatred.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Scarlett : "I cannot believe that scum like you are allowed to walk around freely in society. You should be castrated. Painfully."

Woah!!! Its possible to express a veiw and get that as punishment?!?
    I'm guessing your not a member of Amnesty International.

Unless your not remembering that all he has done is express a veiw. It appears that no-one on this board agree's with him, but does that mean its ok hurl abuse.

Oh, so it's not okay to hurl abuse, but it is okay to rape. Excuse me. I stand corrected.

Honestly, what is going through your head?? I know people who have suffered at the hands of rapists. Those people have had their lives and their self worth torn apart, and have had to build themselves back up again. Is that fair?

Besides, why is he allowed to express his view while I am not allowed to express mine? He said that rape was okay, and I said that he should be castrated. So expressing my view is a "punishment" for him?

You know what, I can't even be bothered with you. You disgust me. You really do.
  • Options
    you obviously cant compare rape to stealing a loaf of bread when hungry. its more like a hungry man ripping a womans right arm off and eating it in front of her to satisfy his own hunger. steelgate do you undserstand that.
  • Options

Would i defend some-one who says rape is like stealing a loaf of bread?
    If he was about to be savaged by a group of people running on mob mentality.....

He had the audacity to say what he thought, let him defend himself.
    If all he had done was make that statement of belief, and never even stolen a loaf of bread, much less raped any-one....

I think i would.

Oh, is that all?
    A statement in which he says rape can be justified.

I give up. You're both beyond help and both disgust me.
  • Options
    Would i defend some-one who says rape is like stealing a loaf of bread?
    If he was about to be savaged by a group of people running on mob mentality.....
    If all he had done was make that statement of belief, and never even stolen a loaf of bread, much less raped any-one....

I think i would.

I certainly hope i would.

Okay, perhaps you weren't thinking of me when you wrote that, but I shall respond to it anyway.

First of all, there is the fact that Steelgate is just plain wrong. There may be similarities between the acts of theft and rape -- in both cases something is forcibly taken -- but the latter crime is one of hugely greater enormity. Steelgate's assertion ignores that and stands as an insult to all victims of rape, past, present and future.

Secondly, are we truly "running on a mob mentality" -- or simply reacting with near-universal horror and disgust to Steelgate's assertion? Look back on my posts -- I think I have made it clear that my anger is quite self-centred (as opposed to generated by "the mob") and has a good deal of rational basis. Would you care to dispute that?

Yes, Steelgate has made a statement of belief. We are now telling him in very strong terms that we think it is a sick and twisted belief.

Do I threaten Steelgate? If he rapes a woman and dares to use the 'justification' he has put forward -- hell, yes!

Defence of minorities is often wise... Minorities are not always deserving of such protection, though. Active rapists (which, I concede, Steelgate is not -- yet) are such.
  • Options

Scarlett
    Oh, so it's not okay to hurl abuse, but it is okay to rape. Excuse me. I stand corrected.

WAOH!!!!!

I can put the rest of you on hold for a while...

When did i say that?
    Tell me... If thats said next to my name then some-one has been logging on as me.... which i don't think has hapened.

Where did i sday that?
    Putting words like that into my mouth is wrong. If you have a view feel free to tell me what it is.

Don't tell me what my veiws are.
  • Options
    DaisyChainThing

Oh, is that all?
    A statement in which he says rape can be justified.

I give up. You're both beyond help and both disgust me.

Innocent is innocent, regardless of how wrong, or misguided, or unpopular the persons beliefs are.
  • Options
    When did i say that?
    Tell me... If thats said next to my name then some-one has been logging on as me.... which i don't think has hapened.

Where did i sday that?

Surely it's implied by the fact that you attacked my statement while letting his slide. In fact, defending his right to make that statement.

But of course, I have no right to state my views. Please do forgive me, I had forgotten that. Only views that condone rape are to be allowed.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    To all the paid-up members of the Steelgate fanclub...

When asked, on a different BB, if he would ever force a woman to have sex against her will if he couldnt get access to (or didn't have the money to pay for) a prostitute....guess what.

He said he would.

He claims that he has a 'right to have sex', even at the expense of any future victim.

Oh, and of course it would be her fault for not letting him 'get off' with her.

It isn't an opinion....it is something he would do.

The bloke is the worst kind of scum...he is dangerous, and doesn't know it.
  • Options

Innocent is innocent, regardless of how wrong, or misguided, or unpopular the persons beliefs are.

So the belief that rape can be justified is simply categorised as misguided? He has had all of us explaining just how wrong that belief is and still refuses to believe a word because he sees sex as a right, something to take should you want it and therefore sympathy should be dished out to the oh so poor unhappy sex deprived rapist?

You've read what the people from the his old board have said, he would take sex if someone refuses to give it to him. Therefore he is just as bad as a rapist because, as 10bellies said, it is something he would do. He'd rape someone and he has said it. He is practically a rapist in my eyes.

If you really believe you should defend stee1gate and his views then...ugh, but if you are doing this because you are unwilling to back down then pathetic shall be added to the list of things I regard you as.
  • Options
    OK, we're looking in to this.
    In the meantime, please do not feed the troll.
  • Options
    Right, the information I was waiting for has just come through and it's toasting time.
  • Options
    err..
    Was that me being called a troll?

Daisy : Actually i was putting those particular beliefs into the heading of wrong, but my statement was true for misguided comments, and unpopular comments.

Also i think you should be careful saying some-one is a rapist unless they have actually raped some-one.
  • Options
    err..
    Was that me being called a troll?

Nope. I just thought that the rape comments were probably being made to get attention. But now I suspect they were genuine, hence the banning.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karla
    Nope. I just thought that the rape comments were probably being made to get attention. But now I suspect they were genuine, hence the banning.

Thank you.
  • Options

Steelgate has been banned? It took this much to ban Steelgate, while Thanatos has been banned how many times?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Greenhat

Steelgate has been banned? It took this much to ban Steelgate, while Thanatos has been banned how many times?

Just for the record, Steelgate had been banned before, under different usernames.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Scarlett
    Surely it's implied by the fact that you attacked my statement while letting his slide. In fact, defending his right to make that statement.

But of course, I have no right to state my views. Please do forgive me, I had forgotten that. Only views that condone rape are to be allowed.

:rolleyes:

No, Steelgate's right to state that rape is morally equivalent to theft of bread derives from the same source and has the same validity as our right to then tell him that he is a sick creature that we would rather see dead. The difference lies in the content of the statements, not their "right to be made."
  • Options
    My congratulations to the moderators.

My respect, also, to MacKenzie, who has, in my eyes proved himself as one of the finest posters on here. Not only is he rational, wise and thoughtful, he displays moral courage and conviction which are very much in keeping with my own ideas of morality.

Formulaic, perhaps, but my respects to you, Sir.
  • Options

I disagree, there's no excuse for making those comments.

BTW, I am also an admin of a BBS: Registered Members: 17,855 | Total Threads: 78,436 | Total Posts: 621,656
  • Options
    what is realy pissing ME off at the moment is all your intelectual fucking garbage does not deal with the reality of; people meeting people through the internet. all the warnings. yet here we have a guy spouting beliefs that are threatening to peoples well being, thier lives possibly and at the same time talking openly about meets on this site. "hey let this guy with these VERY threatening ideas arange to meet people through ...thesite.org DANGOUR....WARNING..... what went wrong ?
    freedom of speech ?
    there is no such thing as total freedom. are we free from the laws of gravity this evening ? then step out the window !
    freedom can only exist with agreement and responsibility.
    we have to have rules and boundaries. if not.....would you feel safe to drive without rules...laws?
    were all ...hopefully broadminded on here but.....we have to protect one another. realy. in the real fucking world. remember...the real world where steelgate wanted to meet people.....rainbow...rocker.....daisy......becky......lizzie etc.
    or am i talking to people who want to be failed social workers , due to political correctness.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP
    My respect, also, to MacKenzie, who has, in my eyes proved himself as one of the finest posters on here. Not only is he rational, wise and thoughtful, he displays moral courage and conviction which are very much in keeping with my own ideas of morality.

Formulaic, perhaps, but my respects to you, Sir.

:: Punches his right fist into his left hand and bows, wu-shu style. ::

My compliments to you, too, kind sir.
  • Options
    Its frightening really isnt it, that he was so into having a meet up. and if none of us were interested in shagging him then would have seen no problem with taking what he wanted.
  • Options
    I just hope people reading this (especially the vunerable ones) will actually think twice before they actually do meet up with someone like him.
    The net is full of Idiots like the one thats just been banned.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MacKenZie

:: Punches his right fist into his left hand and bows, wu-shu style. ::

My compliments to you, too, kind sir.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Its frightening really isnt it, that he was so into having a meet up. and if none of us were interested in shagging him then would have seen no problem with taking what he wanted.

And its becuase he has expressed that view on Liv that i posted it.I believe that women should have a right to know what his views are on this so they can make a choice as to whether they attend a meet up where he is going to be present.

I personally did not expect him to be banned(naieve of me perhaps) But if thats the score thats the score.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Esmerelda

And its becuase he has expressed that view on Liv that i posted it.I believe that women should have a right to know what his views are on this so they can make a choice as to whether they attend a meet up where he is going to be present.

I personally did not expect him to be banned(naieve of me perhaps) But if thats the score thats the score.

THANKYOU ESMERELDA for posting it. i felt the same way and when he appeared on anything goes asking where everyone was i was mortified and also had to pass it on. the downside was that it seemed to make the boards go very serious and dark. the upside was...he's gone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Esmerelda

Well done.
  • Options
    Just for the record I take no pleasure from Steelgates banning although I do, to a point understand it.

I dont like bannings and certainly dont believe he should have been banned for his views as wierd as they were, however with him discussing Meets I did feel alarmed becuase I was aware what his views were towards women.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog
    His photo is far more terrifying.
    I liked this post on this thread. So what does he actually look like. Apparantly he is a Marxist in his mid thirties so I would presume he looks like this man on the right:

Pic removed as it was waaay to big for the page.
    Lady J
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rockwell
    I liked this post on this thread. So what does he actually look like. Apparantly he is a Marxist in his mid thirties so I would presume he looks like this man on the right

and the point of this was?