Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Alone..*mentions s.h*

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Spam needs to jog on. .

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spam needs to jog on.

:yes:

How are you feeling now? Has your day gone okay?

I just wanted to offer a hug *hug*
  • Options
    Hmm im fine. Been in pain all day. Thanks for the hug. Hope your well

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Have another hug! *hug*

If you want to rant about it then please do, we're listening.
  • Options
    I have no words. Just feeling paranoid again about stuff and I just been in bus station and everyone was staring at me. I cant do this anymore. I just want to give up. I feel physically ill and my wisdom tooth is doing my head in again. :(

• Options
    wso.jpg
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I have no words. Just feeling paranoid again about stuff and I just been in bus station and everyone was staring at me. I cant do this anymore. I just want to give up. I feel physically ill and my wisdom tooth is doing my head in again. :(

Being in pain can make things seem a lot more overwhelming, have you tried taking anything along the lines of gum soothers, which you can rub across that area of the gum? Would your dentist be able to reccomend anything? :)

However, I thought I'd steal a post from another thread, and quote it here,
    everybody is not looking at you all the time. in fact, nobody really cares if you get on the bus and your hair isn't quite right. I wish I'd had a bit more self confidence. :)

Paranoia can be really difficult to deal with, however, therapist like CBT (Face 2 Face) Can really be helpful, in changing that negative thinking pattern, for example, asking yourself why people would be looking at you? Are they actually looking at you, or past you, etc? Maybe in your direction? Many people at bus stations just tend to look around, just so their doing something, do you not look at people?

However, how is getting support through your GP going at the moment? You're a strong person, Claire, you've just got to keep going!
  • Options
    :(

• Options
    Feel like crap :'( Life needs to jog on.
  • Options
    I don't even know why I am posting on this thread.

I just want to do "something" and I have stopped myself all day, but now I just can't. I feel like rubbish, I feel like a horrible person, this past couple of weeks I have really hated the person I am.

I just want to make things right with people I have upset and I can't even manage that. I hate everything about me.

Bad thoughts, in my head and I can't stop them..

I am so stupid.

I mess everything up, no wonder nobody wants to know me.
  • Options
    ... *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks........

• Options
    :( Generally can't do this..
  • Options
    Hello there, BananaMonkey,

How are you at the moment? Sorry to how difficult things are at the moment, it sounds like you have an awful lot of pressure on both your shoulders! You've taken an amazing step by using TheSite.org message boards to outlet them. Often, when you feel like giving up, it's keeping in mind, what kept you holding on for so long, you know you're a strong person, you just need to believe in yourself a little bit more, even if it's about being a mad hatter, and yelling in the mirror 'I can do this.'

It sounds like you're being awfully hard on yourself at the moment, BananaMonkey and it's really not fair on you. often when we're judging ourselves, it can have an enormous negative effect on our own mental health and how we're feeling in the moment. Have you looked in to ways you could build your self esteem, or work towards building up? Hows things with your GP going? Are you arranging any forms of therapy offline lovely? Therapies like CBT can help support you with paranoia, and changing irrational thoughts, and rationalizing them, it's also a challenging therapy, which can be intense depending on the type of therapist you get, it can often help having one that really pushes you!

I've said this in the past, and you're probably tired off hearing the same line from me every now and then, but were surrounded by a variety of people, some people like us, and some people don't. Sometimes, we have to accept those who don't like us, and and focus on those that do, for example some users who like you on here, and in chat. What support mechanisms did you use?

Do keep us updated on how you're doing, BananaMonkey, and look after yourself,
    Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your lovely reply.

I am not doing to good today to be honest. I self harmed last night. I feel empty and numb. I don't feel very strong. The thing is I go from being fine, and happy at work to coming home and I change, I don't like the person I become.

I'll take a look at that link, about self esteem. I don't feel like my self esteem is low I just speak the truth about myself. I dunno :(

I am back at the doctors on 24th of this month, I don't know how I feel about CBT. I know it's good cos loads of people keep saying its really good, but it's just another step that I really don't know if I am ready to take yet.

All this is my own fault, I stopped my meds after I chose to go back on them, I am an idiot for doing that.. They make me feel weird though, I can't even explain it. I guess sometimes I just think I don't need them.. When I feel like I am feeling really good. But then things come crashing down.

I find it hard to accept that people don't like me though, I feel like I am a horrible person and that people don't like me cos I am horrible.

When you say support mechanisms? what do you mean?
  • Options
    Hey Claire,

How are you feeling today? How was work?

Whatever steps you choose to take, you don't need to rush. Anti-depressants and online counselling are two hugely amazing steps to take so don't be too hard on yourself.

You're not an idiot at all, or a horrible person, and remember.. you think, I know ;)

*hug*
  • Options
    I am okay thank you, yourself?

Work was fine thanks. Just been really tired all day, and not been able to wake up.

Yeah your right.. Just don't know what to do anymore. :(
  • Options
    I am okay thank you, yourself?

Work was fine thanks. Just been really tired all day, and not been able to wake up.

Yeah your right.. Just don't know what to do anymore. :(

*hug*

You'll get there, you just have to want to and believe you can.

How are you today?
  • Options
    I do want to get better but I dont believe in myself.

I am okay just want to go bed. :/

• Options
    Feeling really low.. :'(
  • Options
    *hug* I hope you're okay.
  • Options
    Thanks for the hug <3

Hope your alright?
  • Options
    Fuck sake. Why is life so complicated. Time to fake a smile and get on with the day. Meh :/

• Options
    Fuck sake. Why is life so complicated. Time to fake a smile and get on with the day. Meh :/

Faking a smile can be an awful lot of pressure, but it could also have a positive effect on you, for example acting opposite, so, when your sad, you act happy, joinm in with banter etc. It can be very beneficial when lifting your mood though, (It's also something were taught in DBT). It's not entirely about faking it though, as it can vary on how it effects a persons mood. I however found it very beneficial. Would you like to talk a bit about why you think life is complicated at the moment? Or what's gone on to make you feel the way you do? *hug*
  • Options
    Thank you lots for your reply whispersoftheheart.

I have no words to talk about how I am feeling

• Options
    How are you doing today?

Lots of love 'nanaMonkey *hug*
  • Options
    I am okay...

How are you?

Lotsa love butterflyyyy :)
  • Options
    I'm fine thanks, but I want to know how you are, truthfully?

:heart:
  • Options
    Truthfully I don't even know how I feel.

I asked to leave work early cos I felt numb and empty and just wanted to cry.
  • Options
    Truthfully I don't even know how I feel.

I asked to leave work early cos I felt numb and empty and just wanted to cry.

It can often be difficult wording how you feel at times, as things can seem rather neurotic in moments, and often we just need to take a step back, and explore potential emotions, and the causes behind it. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment, but were here for you. I sorry you were asked to leave work, how do you feel about that? Maybe it was helpful being able to get away from that environment, what did you do instead?