Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Alone..*mentions s.h*

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hardly slept, relapsed, and struggling to even get out of bed. ;(

I have to get out of bed soon cos I have a train to catch. Mehhhh!! Why do I always mess things up.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Harmed today in a room full of people without realising and then just harmed now. Really not feeling okay right now. :(

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Harmed today in a room full of people without realising and then just harmed now. Really not feeling okay right now. :(

Hey Claire, I realized you posted this yesterday, how are you feeling today?
  • Options
    I am okay. Just pretending like I am fine tbh.

• Options
    That moment when your mood crashes after having a good weekend. Meh :'( arm hurts and have to hide it again. I mess everything up.

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    That moment when your mood crashes after having a good weekend. Meh :'( arm hurts and have to hide it again. I mess everything up.

It's frustrating having to hide your arms, but allowing air to get to it can be very helpful to when you can, it will let them heal quicker, hopefully, do you look after your self harm? Would you like to tell me a bit about your weekend, and what you did? I would love to hear it? It can often help focusing on other positive things allowing your mind to be taken off how you are in the moment, what things do you enjoy? :)
  • Options
    Aye. Will look after it. Its not too bad.

Did cool thinks on the weekend. Being on DA warriors youll be told :-) I enjoyed meeting new people and also taking part in the activities and also learning lots.

• Options
    On way to doctors now and in a panic. Seriously freaking out. Why am I getting so worked up over this. I cant do this.

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good luck at the docs monkey, let us know how you get on..sending hugs!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Thank you Jo. Currently sat in waiting room panicky and feel really sick..

• Options
    Wasnt bad. And I was trying to be honest

• Options
    My nanna has been taken to hospital and she refused to go at first but if she didnt go she wouldnt be here now. Cant deal with this.

• Options
    Hi BananaMonkey :wave:

Well done for going to the doctors and being honest, how did you feel after seeing the doctor?

Sorry to hear about your nanna but she is in the right place to get the best treatment and to get better *hug*

purple_rain
  • Options
    I felt sick but then relief that I talked a bit..

Aye but the doctors have said they might not be able to treat her cos of her age, and she has lots of fluid around her heart and not enough oxygen going around her body. So its about waiting now...

• Options
    Been to the hospital this evening just got home now and the doctors have said to prepare for the worst, she is comfy and settled but the next few days are gonna be difficult. She said its her time to go and if it happens.. but hopefully she pulls through.

• Options
    I tried to sleep but I just cant.

• Options
    Hey,

I wish I could make everything better *hug*

I know that nothing I can say will make any of this easier, but just know that we are here for you and we always will be.

You know that you love your nanna, and she loves you, that will never change. I'm so glad that she is settled and comfortable, and I'm sending get well wishes. It sounds like she's a very strong person so just keep believing claire, you never know. She's in the best possible place now and hopefully she's able to get better.

Make sure you and your mum help each other through this time. It's great that you've got each other. Also, don't worry about crying too much, let it all out. It's completely normal to cry in a situation like this so don't worry about crying, just run with your emotions. Try to get as much sleep as you can too, because not sleeping really isn't going to help. I understand that it's hard to sleep at times like these, but try as hard as you can to dose off, relax yourself. I will help you to find ways that could help you to relax if you want me to.

Keep posting lovely. Everything you want to say, say it on here if you want to. We will always listen and do our best to support you through this difficult time. We care about you :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you so much. I cried so much last night. Managed to get about 3 hours sleep. I just hope nursery can distract me. I feel so alone and so helpless. My mum is just kind of shutting herself off from everybody.

• Options
    My nanna is okay atm.. well as okay as she can be. Still being told to prepare for the worst.. but she is stable atm. I feel numb.

• Options
    Had an update from the hospital, and things are looking up at the minute, then we have to wait and just see how she goes, she is on anti biotics.

I have harmed tonight so currently feeling really rubbish.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Oh Claire lovely, sending you lots of *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana, I hope she pulls through. Please do look after yourself during this tense time though and make sure you cater to your needs too.
    :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you.

Meh I don't matter right now.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    You do matter, lovely. You matter just as much as any other person on this planet does.
  • Options
    :( Don't feel safe. Over tired.
  • Options
    Worst night... practically given up trying to recover.
    I know thats a shit attitude to have.. but meh!!

• Options
    Anybody have any tips on showing your doctor s.h marks and wounds.. cos I think one of mine are infected but not sure what to do. I have been using savlon on it. Hate having to hide my arm.. :'(

• Options
    If you're nervous about seeing you're regular doctor you can see a nurse or go to a minor injuries unit so you don't have to wait until Monday. If you're really nervous, have you tried Doc Ready?
  • Options
    Thank you picc. Will see how I go.
    I relapsed last night after a massive argument with my mum.

• Options
    Fuck sake.. Actually having ago at me cos I mention something... Seriously wound up right now. Can't say fuck all right.. :'(
  • Options
    Why am I even still here. Feel like crap today.