Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Freemasonry...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I will ask again, please can you post links to news stories and not just copy and paste text. As I have no idea how how much/if the integrity of articles has been compromised during copying and pasting. Also Mr Fluxed, how is it that you can post anything you want and consider it evidence of fact, yet when someone else does the same you dismiss it?

And how is it, a few members on this forum just talk and offer no evidence to the contrary.

Come on, at least try to prove the articles wrong.

Did you see the 'david cameron hosted a freemason event'?

Do you know who he is?

Would a non-freemason host a freemason event? now for one second think........

Could this dickhead who comes here telling us about freemasons, be telling the truth?..

People are showing themselves to be duff indeed.
  • Options
    fluxed wrote: »
    Childish.

cuntish
  • Options
    Childish.

Cuntish
  • Options
    Duffness

cuntish
  • Options
    People are showing themselves to be duff indeed.

Cunty cunt cunt cuntish.

People are not 'childish' in this thread, far from it. Take a look at the thread you started and this specifically
    piccolo wrote: »
    You implied you were interested in a discussion, but actually you're very clearly pushing an agenda. I'm out.

Now our piccolo is one smart woman. Couple of degrees (if not more) to her name, excellent standard of education and use of the English language, i could go on.

You came up against someone who knows a fucking hell of a lot more than what you do and you backed off and kept wanking your nut about proof whislt never offering (except cut n paste jobbies off the net) yourself. You, as pic says, clearly have an agenda to force your views on people wether they like it or not. If not, then you just debase your *cough* argument *cough* to pathetic, 'childish' name calling.

Just another sad little troll resorting to personal insults because your toys fell out the pram.

I'm sure there's a nice, slimey rock for you to crawl under somewhere where you sit with your wi-fi, your little tin hat and your Obeservers Book of Why No One Likes Me.
  • Options
    Can i offer some top advice, being the number one troll on this website and all.

Stop replying. You're only making it worse for yourself, this is what he want.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »

I'm sure there's a nice, slimey rock for you to crawl under somewhere where you sit with your wi-fi, your little tin hat and your Obeservers Book of Why No One Likes Me.

Why does everyone keep banging on about tin hats??
  • Options
    It's what the government wants us to wear.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    Why does everyone keep banging on about tin hats??

Its to stop the aliens who posed as egyptian gods and started the freemasons who apparently still run everything except when the don't from reading your mind.
  • Options
    I've reread some of this and I've lost the will to live. He has the same mindset as the."freeman on the land" nutcases who think they can drive around in uninsured cars with made up number plates because they only believe in common law.
    Ll
    Fluxed, it's sad you really believe all of what you're writing, but it's quite clear to everyone else here that it's jumpsuit. But let's sum it up

There is no massive conspiracy led by the freemasons. They are an old boy's club where people network. There was a time when people in the masons would use their connections to get away with things in court, but not anymore. The amount of evidence needed to get someone to court and the scrutiny the judiciary and cps are under means anyone using a connection to escape justice is going to get found out.
  • Options
    I am concerned by the Freemasons, but nut-job rants about them just make me think I'm being foolish in my concerns - which is why a group of Freemasons go around posing as someone trying to expose them, and behave in the most ridiculous manner.

Don't let Fluxed stop you from being worried about the Freemasons.
  • Options
    I think anyone with sense will be apprehensive about a secretive club of old boys. As much as anything, it is human nature to look after people within your own gang, so of course favours will happen for fellow Freemasons.

You only have to look at Propaganda Due in Italy to understand what can happen with any secretive club.

But do I think the Freemasons are secretly running the world in some sinister plot? Nah.
  • Options
    Perhaps the secret sinister plot is the OP?
  • Options
    I will not reply / respond to swear words.

I think my summary of a few on here, speaks for itself.

As i said, i post the research, it is for you to take it or leave it.

No skin.
  • Options
    Plenty of substantiated evidence on this site :

http://www.intmensorg.info/bbc.htm

''Anyone catching the new BBC drama 'Dancing on the Edge' last night on BBC2 at 9.00 pm may have been surprised to find mention of freemasons about half way through the first episode. Although this was a period piece set in the 1930's it showed clearly how even then the British establishment were steeped in freemasonry before the last war.

Quote "We also depicted the Masons having their meetings in the basement. This continued until quite recently in fact – the Café Royal being one example. I discovered Masonic temples in the basement underneath when I was researching another project many years ago so I know this to be true."

You can find the episode HERE on BBC iplayer. A very rare occasion when the BBC dare to broach the subject of freemasons running London.''
  • Options
    So in a fictional period piece, you consider that to be supporting evidence? I don't. After all it is a fictional drama, with the key word being "FICTIONAL".
  • Options
    As i said, i post the research, it is for you to take it or leave it.

Or option 3, pick holes in it. Are allowed to do that?
  • Options
    Plenty of substantiated evidence on this site :

http://www.intmensorg.info/bbc.htm

Which one of the articles were you referring to as "substantiated evidence". Was it a) "hypocritical feminist leaning BBC promote male stripping" or b) "BBC: where the paedo's (sic) and druggies reside"; or maybe it was c) "Paedo protecting BBC and UK's thug cops persecution tactics".

Such a sane website.

Tell you what fux0red, why don't you piss off back to the beacons of sanity TPUC and VigilantCitizen where you normally post?
  • Options
    Actually, I'm glad you linked to the "International Mens (sic) Organisation". Their website is hilarious.
    Any man who has faced the fascist police of the UK when they are raiding your home after divorce proceedings protecting the CROWN appointed bailiffs will know that the masonic cops will arrest you if you try and stop them from stealing your property and throwing you onto the street. Men in their thousands are daily having to put up with this persecution instigated by the Royals and their freemason hand picked henchmen that masquerade as judges and who MAKE UP LAW so that they can thieve with impunity and the reason Queen Lizzie is so fucking rich using her thugs to steal back what is supposed to be HOMES that they try and suggest are owned by those they end up stealing from due to the monopoly her legal mafia have over house purchase using machinations of HER laws in a vile feudal despotic regime.
    UK LEEDS PRIDE 5 AUG 2012 (Come and see the perverts and weirdo's strutting their homosexuality across the landscape of the UK like debauched obese cherubs)
    Here comes the Pope, though he would have much more fun if he stayed in Rome for root canal dentistry.

His mysterious visit, to the country in Europe where he is most likely to be insulted, is the target of every liberal elitist in Britain. A whole assembly of crackpot sexual revolutionaries and wild ultra-Leftists will be ranged against him. Such people normally do not have much popular support. Against the previous Pope, their campaign would have been insignificant squeaking, barely heard above the applause.

But thanks to the abuse of children by some priests, and the Roman Church?s feeble efforts to punish them, all that has changed. It is now respectable again to be anti-Catholic.

Well, that?s reasonable. Paedophilia is disgusting, and particularly so among men supposedly dedicated to goodness. But the Vatican doesn?t actually tell its priests to abuse children. The vast majority of them do not so do. And it has tried to stamp out the problem and to offer genuine apologies to the victims. I (as a non-Roman Catholic) have examined some of the main charges levelled against Benedict XVI by his attackers, and found that several of them are simply untrue, whereas others have been crudely distorted. I have also examined the record of one of the main critics of the Papal visit. This is Peter Tatchell, prominent in the ?Protest the Pope? campaign.

Yep, that's sane :lol:
  • Options
    Childish. Remember the 'David Cameron hosted freemason event'.

Who is the prime minister?

And your IQ would suggest what, a non-freemason would host a
    freemason event.

Duffness

I host events with GPs but I'm not a GP. So you point is what?

Once again though, like all conspiracy nuts with zero actual evidence, you ignore anything which any of us have asked or said. So I ask again, a simple question. If the Freemasons are all powerful and part of a massive far reaching conspiracy, which includes speeding tickets, how are you getting away with "exposing" them and why haven't those website been taken down?

Surely theirs (and your) very existence completely underlines your basic assertion.
  • Options
    CM Punk wrote: »
    Or option 3, pick holes in it. Are allowed to do that?

To pick holes, one must supply some form of evidence to the contrary, not just blart out
    words for the sake of it.

From the start i have told only, that the monarchy are the source of all corruption.
    I have backed this up by stating that the monarchy heads freemasonry.

I proved this. But it seems a Duke is not the monarchy.

Why did no-one appologize for rubbishing my words, even though
    i proved myself to be speaking the truth?
  • Options
    mon·arch
    /?män?rk/
    Noun
    A sovereign head of state, esp. a king, queen, or emperor.

You haven't proved anything you loon. If you prove things, people change their minds.
  • Options
    To pick holes, one must supply some form of evidence to the contrary, not just blart out
    words for the sake of it.

No, to pick holes one must find holes. And you have allowed us to find many.

From the start i have told only, that the monarchy are the source of all corruption.
    I have backed this up by stating that the monarchy heads freemasonry.

I'm guessing English is not your first language which is fair enough. But this may explain you misunderstanding the point. That doesn't back up anything, you've just stated your opinion. Calling something a fact because it's your opinion is called 'circular reasoning'.
    I proved this. But it seems a Duke is not the monarchy.

Why did no-one appologize for rubbishing my words, even though
    i proved myself to be speaking the truth?

You have not spoken 'the truth'. You've given your opinions and selectively chosen obscure and biased websites as a source of reference because they back up what you're saying. That does not mean what they (or you) are saying are 'facts'.
  • Options
    Which one of the articles were you referring to as "substantiated evidence". Was it a) "hypocritical feminist leaning BBC promote male stripping" or b) "BBC: where the paedo's (sic) and druggies reside"; or maybe it was c) "Paedo protecting BBC and UK's thug cops persecution tactics".

Such a sane website.

Tell you what fux0red, why don't you piss off back to the beacons of sanity TPUC and VigilantCitizen where you normally post?

It was based as factual. I was hoping you would note the point -

''It showed clearly how even then the British establishment were steeped in freemasonry before the last war.''

And regarding your push, no is the simple answer.

When people look through this thread, they will judge the substance.

They will note members like you, who use immoral language / tone,
    as a cover for their lacking knowledge on subjects they involve
    themselves in, yet know nothing about.

So i can only say grow up. Read it or remove yourself. simple
  • Options

Stop being a twat and insulting people becuse their opinion doesn't agree with yours. Makes you look like a cunt.
  • Options
    It was based as factual. I was hoping you would note the point -

''It showed clearly how even then the British establishment were steeped in freemasonry before the last war.''

And regarding your push, no is the simple answer.

When people look through this thread, they will judge the substance.

They will note members like you, who use immoral language / tone,
    as a cover for their lacking knowledge on subjects they involve
    themselves in, yet know nothing about.

It might have been based as factual, but it was a fictional program.
  • Options
    I host events with GPs but I'm not a GP. So you point is what?

Once again though, like all conspiracy nuts with zero actual evidence, you ignore anything which any of us have asked or said. So I ask again, a simple question. If the Freemasons are all powerful and part of a massive far reaching conspiracy, which includes speeding tickets, how are you getting away with "exposing" them and why haven't those website been taken down?

Surely theirs (and your) very existence completely underlines your basic assertion.

Again, IQ comes into question.

You host events with GPs but your not a GP.

Complete superfluous tripe.

Don't try using duff analogies to justify your position.

David Cameron hosted a freemason event, alone, as the host.
    Understand.

To host anything, one must have a very good understanding.

With this, and the facts i have displayed ( monarchy head freemasons. heads of police . ceremonial nonsense, tapping doors
    with canes in parliament - these are freemason rituals.

Forget it Slartibartfast. As i said, you will be made to look like
    a div who is in denial of fact ( outwardly...hmmm..... ).

Ok, lets start again Mr clever,

Do you agree the monarchy head freemasonry?
  • Options
    I don't agree that the monarchy head the freemasons. I once hosted a battle of the bands competition, but I'm no musician and can't even play any instrument.

Mr F, I suggest you start coming up with actual fact and analysis. You need to realise that you are fobbing off people who are providing logic and reasoning. You are fobbing off other people by being rude and not providing any serious counter arguments. Whenever people disagree with you, you provide little evidence and get quite childish in your responses.

I would like to see hard irrefutable evidence of your claims, and even if you can, you are coming across as a bit of a deluded person to many people in here. I'm not saying you are, but just suppose hypothetically that you didn't think the way you do and if you saw some of your posts on here, would you honestly think that they would sway someone with the argument you are trying to make?

I'm being honest when I say that you are coming across as a rather deluded person. I'm neither saying you are wrong or you are right, just simply that I can't agree with your point of view until you offer some credible evidence other than the circular argument you are currently undertaking. If you want to be taken seriously you have to counter peoples arguments rather than brushing them aside and just repeating your self. Trying to avoid certain issues just makes you look evasive and unable to answer questions in a serious manner. This is the last post I will make on this matter, as I do believe that you cant seem to get involved in any form of discussion and that you take any questioning of your beliefs as a personal insult, and that you must always be right, which I do not believe you are. It is not up to me to disprove you, however if you make an assertion, the responsibility is on you to prove it, and so far I have not seen one post of yours that has done that. I think most if not all people agree with me. This place is about the discussion of thoughts and ideas and is not intended as a pulpit for people to constantly preach on about views and try and belittle people who question your views. If you don't feel like you are getting anywhere with your posts, how do you think many people in here feel?

Like I said, I will say nothing more on this matter as I believe I'm fighting a losing battle, not in the way that I think you are right, just that I think you are inclined to ignore anything that doesn't agree with your frankly scary and deluded ideas. If you like your websites and consider them fact, maybe you should have a look at the following, and realise that whilst freemasons might want to rule the world, that doesn't mean they do.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17469_5-pathetic-groups-that-people-think-rule-world.html
    We've arrived at basically the master conspiracy theory that overrides them all. The Illuminati is an ill-defined group of, well, every single prominent person in the world, from Barack Obama to Tony Hawk.

What does this have to do with Freemasons? After all, isn't that just like a Rotary Club made up of old people who do charity stuff? Well, yes, but lots and lots of prominent people have been members, including most of the Founding Fathers. And, again, they meet in secret. So who knows what depravity goes on in their dark chambers?

These days the mythology behind both groups overlaps to the point that they are often referred to as being one and the same. That's why when conspiracy types talk about that one-eyed pyramid on the dollar bill, some will refer to it as a secret Freemason symbol and others as a secret Illuminati symbol, depending on which they think sounds more ominous.

Who Thinks They Control the World?

This is kind of the umbrella that all the above theories fell under. The CFR, Bildebergers, all are ultimately just tools of the Illuminati. Go to any sites spouting theories about the above and search for the word "Illuminati." You'll usually find it in there somewhere.

Why People Believe It:

The historical Illuminati (yes, there was an actual organization called that) was an 18th Century group of Bavarian humanists and free thinkers, basically the 18th Century's version of pothead college professors. In 1777, they were banned for totally being too real, man, after which nobody really knows what happened.

The modern-day fascination with the Illuminati is mainly due to a trilogy of books by pair of Playboy Editors called Illuminatus and then Mr. Dan "Da Vinci Code" Brown started casting them as the villains in his novels.

As for the Freemasons, well, 14 American presidents were said to have been Freemasons, and there are claims that signs of the Freemasons were "left" across Washington D.C.

Oh, God! Someone took a geometric urban street grid and managed to find 14 interconnecting lines! WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Why It's Retarded:

First, all of those books we mentioned above, including Illuminatus, are fiction.

But more importantly, this seems to be the ultimate product of the paranoid mind, in that depending on who you talk to, the Illuminati includes everyone. Not just governments and corporations, but also Hollywood.

So every single ideological difference you think there is between political parties, competing companies and even the makers of your favorite TV shows, is fake. In reality, they all meet behind the scenes, with perfect secrecy, with perfect cooperation, to control everything. They're having round-table meetings in the penthouses of five-star hotels where they decide that America needs a terrorist attack this year while using their sinister connections to implant secret messages into Hannah Montana songs.

The interesting thing here is that cumulatively, they're talking about groups--politicians, bankers, big media--that do control the world. But they control it in the sense that a group of squirrels can "control" how that meatloaf they found the trash gets eaten. It'll get eaten, all right, but the organization is what's lacking.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I don't agree that the monarchy head the freemasons.

Don't you feel shame? People will read this and see , all
    you offer is tripe, in the face of hard evidence.

''The Duke of Kent, who is the head of Freemasonry in England Wales.''

http://beaconsfield.buckinghamshireadvertiser.co.uk/2010/08/duke-of-kent-praises-freemason.html

Rest my case there.

And, mr clever....

Former Home Secretary Jack Straw tried to address the issue of Freemasons working in the criminal justice system. In 1999, new judges were required to publicly disclose whether they were Masons.

But after a ruling from the European Court of Human Rights, the requirement was dropped in 2009. Police officers have a voluntary requirement to disclose - but only to their superiors.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17272611

About this....
    Do you know who Jack Straw is ?
    Do you know what a judge is?

But look people, see what tripe this G-Raffe puts on the table.

And they never find the maturity to appologize for their stupor.
  • Options
    Actually, I'm glad you linked to the "International Mens (sic) Organisation". Their website is hilarious.

Yep, that's sane :lol:

Childish. Grow up.

It is a serious reflection of how these monarchs treat the
    privaliged slaves with pure contempt.

It is a serious connection with sexual abuse hence why i said
    grow up.

You think the monarchs are so nice huh? Even though they enslaved
    our grandparents and their parents and so on.

They took the land and exploited it, as they did with the
    people.

So, perhaps you could explain what happended to this news
    story some years ago and why the witness died;

?Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip have been directly accused of being present at such a school when 10 kids went missing?

?An official inquiry was due to hear testimony in a few months from the last surviving witness to see the Queen with those kids.

?That last witness died this week in mysterious circumstances.?

http://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/the-queen-and-missing-kids/

In time, people will see the facts about the masons and the monarchs.
This discussion has been closed.