Home Politics & Debate
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Freemasonry...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do our politicians never talk / mention, that they are all freemasons?

Why do we never hear the word on any media outlet?

Why should buckingham palace have its own freemason temple?

Most importantly; When a freemason stands up in court, he commits
perjury because he has swore an oath, as a freemason, to protect
his brethren, no matter what ( crime )

The boards of BBC, ITV etc... have freemason board members - fact.
Most firms / organisations - the same.

All heads in the army / police force - the same - freemasons.

Does this not bother you?

Explain all the scandals? - jimmy savile, horsemeat, mobile phone hacking, expenses.

When will people wake up to the fact that in Europe / USA & UK, all political entities pretend only.

They are all in constant contact with each other as freemasons.
«1345678

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it bothers me.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My grandfather was a freemason
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    totally agree
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it bothers me.

    Thanks and me also. Since looking into our political / monarchal framework, i feel this is the one fact we all need to expose.

    Without the monarchy, there is no freemasonry because the monarchy head freemasonry. They need the monarchy for status, protection,
    power etc...

    The masons are the robots of the monarchs and have been since
    they were called the knights templars.

    Back in 1300 these knights and monarchs would head to the battlefield.
    Now they hide away and run the world as cowards.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monarchy & Pharaoh rant

    Thanks all.

    Freemasonry ( my latest research ) goes back to the high priests
    of ancient Egypt. It is in effect, royal paganism.

    The subject(slave) paganism was all about sacrifice / tax / compliance.
    The pharaoh royal paganism was about satisfaction from this treatment of the slaves. This backs up my point that today the
    same family rule the world. Monarchs( pharaohs) use men
    like jimmy savile for their satisfaction - say no more.

    The pagan sacrifice rituals were all about slave humans, offering
    themselves to the gods or , showing the pharaohs that they
    were in compliance and will do whatever for their king ; control.

    All rulers of the past and upto the modern day , were / are pagans ( freemasons ).

    This is a clear indication of being loyal to their roots - Egypt.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That explains why my grandfather was a freemason. He was born in the Sudan, which is near Egypt.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    freemasonry
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    That explains why my grandfather was a freemason. He was born in the Sudan, which is near Egypt.

    People do not join freemasonry due to Geographical reasons.
    They join because they are attracted and aspire to the monarchy
    being the boss of the outfit.

    It makes them feel more important. gives them more power and above all, it excludes them from justice.
    When they swear the freemason oath, they say 'sod you' to the
    justice system and may get away with murder.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He was a surgeon...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

    Exactly. New World Order and all that shit.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My old school had a freemason's sect, but it's men only so I dunno what goes on in there. All a bit weird.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    grace wrote: »
    My old school had a freemason's sect, but it's men only so I dunno what goes on in there. All a bit weird.

    Thanks.

    ?From time immemorial? we have been very fortunate in that our Craft has had the support of Royalty. Without that support I doubt that we would be in the same position as we are today, even taking into account our declining numbers.

    Royalty brought and registered a degree of class, charisma & gentlemanly behaviour to the point where the waiting applicants wanted to be part of the system.

    What other way could a person claiming to be a gentleman, a freeman and good report, hope to hob knob with the desirables of top male society? Indeed I am sure that in those early days one was invited or requested to become part of that elite society, especially during the 18th Century.


    http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/royal_family_and_freemasonry.html

    As you see, this reputable freemason ( 32 degree ) sounds very proud to have
    the support of the monarchy.

    They have support of the monarchy for one reason only - serve their interests. What else?

    Freemasons take a death oath. Jimmy savile for example, was a high degree mason
    who was photographed in his masonic gear and was buried at a masonic angle.
    He knew the monarchs well. The pope. Many other people of power.

    Jimmy savile was known to be a dirty pervert to the monarchs. They could use this and they did.
    As did many other freemasons.

    It will not come out because they swear this oath to protect each other.
    Even in court, the freemason oath is above the bible. Above the family.

    Everything about parliament is masonic. Our entire political system is rotten to the core,
    with perverts likeminded to jimmy savile.

    The freemason oath ends upon death. Hence, savile was only exposed after death.

    BBC directors are freemasons. An enquiry is of no use, they are masonic also.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    FYyRy.jpg
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love threads like this :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have I mentioned that my grandfather was a freemason yet?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Radio 4 was talking to some women FreeMasons the other day, about the women's lodge they set up over here.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01qkpg2
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i still think the freemason thing is really dodgy and I dont think every single conspiracy theory is the same and worthy of ridicule.

    I think it could really easily be an explanation for the jimmy savile cover up tbh
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the Freemason thing is a genuine old boys club. You see the same families get the big jobs and then you see their ancestors were Freemasons. I don't think it is coincidental.

    But this guy is claiming we're still ruled by Pharoahs. That's one step down from David Icke and his lizards. The OP needs a tinfoil hat.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i dont know about that and try to avoid ad hominem stuff, but ive always been weirded out by the freemasons.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the Freemason thing is a genuine old boys club. You see the same families get the big jobs and then you see their ancestors were Freemasons. I don't think it is coincidental.

    But this guy is claiming we're still ruled by Pharoahs. That's one step down from David Icke and his lizards. The OP needs a tinfoil hat.

    Where you talk about freemasons above - i agree and concur 100%.

    Would you concur, we are ruled by a monarchy today?

    Do you understand / have you researched the family tree of the monarchy?

    Then, until you have you can not comment as to the pharaoh
    connection and the genetics.


    Pharaohs were confined to Egypt only, is this your reasoning?

    Then you are wrong. They had sea worthy ships.
    They were know to have moved around Europe.

    One pharaoh was cast out of Egypt and would later form the
    Roman Empire.

    All the royal colours / celebrations / customs , you name it, they
    can be traced back to ancient Egypt.

    Did people know that the Roman Emperors were pagans and our Queen / European monarchs, are also pagans ( freemasons ) ?


    Buckingham palace has a freemason temple ( pictured in Daily mail ).
    The Queen was not happy with this picture.

    Paganism came when the pharaohs came. Paganism spread all over
    the world - by the pharaohs efforts.


    Did you know the queen and philip, hunt in the same location
    as their relatives ( pharaohs ) would hunt thousands of years
    ago? ( Mid Africa ).

    Many things the pharaohs did, our monarchs do today.



    By the way, this David Ickle is not part of my work.
    All my research and investigations, is/are my own.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I bet her majesty and prince Philip also poop occasionally, much like the pharaohs of old did.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »

    All my research and investigations, is/are my own.

    I'm sure.

    David Icke says the same thing too.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    I bet her majesty and prince Philip also poop occasionally, much like the pharaohs of old did.

    Are you a freemason? The dismissive nature which you display, is like that of a mason.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    Are you a freemason? The dismissive nature which you display, is like that of a mason.

    Up until this post you were amusing at best. But to suggest someone disagreeing with you is because they are a 'mason too? Pfft. You are the weakest link, goodbye.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    I bet her majesty and prince Philip also poop occasionally, much like the pharaohs of old did.

    Space Lizards don't poo, you foo'
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    CM Punk wrote: »
    I'm sure.

    David Icke says the same thing too.


    Perhaps you could try offering substance, rather than mistrust.

    When you say i'm sure, is this all the substance you can muster?

    What is it, you argue against here?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    Perhaps you could try offering substance, rather than mistrust.

    When you say i'm sure, is this all the substance you can muster?

    What is it, you argue against here?

    People mostly.

    I've never seen anything closely resembling concrete evidence that Freemasons have any major influence these days. Plenty of anecdotal (such as yours) though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    p3b00w wrote: »
    I'm always interested on Freemasonry, and related stuffs. :chin:


    Under their death oath, they are criminals plain & simple.

    http://www.nowpublic.com/world/bbc-child-sex-abusers-all-freemasons
This discussion has been closed.