Home Politics & Debate
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Freemasonry...

123457

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    David Cameron hosted a freemason event, alone, as the host.
    Understand.

    I believe he's also met Team GB. I look forward to him running the 100m in Rio.
    As i said, you will be made to look like a div who is in denial of fact ( outwardly...hmmm..... ).

    1. I'm still waiting for these "facts" you talk about but never produce.
    2. Nice snidey insinuation at the end there.
    Do you agree the monarchy head freemasonry?

    No, do you have evidence that they do?

    Again, i ask you to answer a question, given that I have just answered your.

    If the Freemasons are all powerful and part of a massive far reaching conspiracy, which includes speeding tickets, how are you getting away with "exposing" them and why haven't those websites, you link to, been taken down?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    ''The Duke of Kent, who is the head of Freemasonry in England Wales.''

    29th in line to the throne, just about to drop even further. You point therefore being what exactly?
    But look people, see what tripe this G-Raffe puts on the table.

    Something a load more credible that anything you've said so far
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Something a load more credible that anything you've said so far

    And he's sexy. Sexy beats weird everytime.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Forum member, G-raffe was told he would be made to look duff,
    if he continued rubbishing something he clearly knew nothing abot.

    Now it seems Slartibartfast wants the same shame upon his
    reputation.

    Look what he said, after i posted this,

    ''The Duke of Kent, who is the head of Freemasonry in England Wales.''

    http://beaconsfield.buckinghamshireadvertiser.co.uk/2010/08/duke-of-kent-praises-freemason.html


    Then i asked , does the monarchy head the freemasons.
    Look what he said;


    No, do you have evidence that they do?

    Denial, or......he aint got a clue what a Duke is.

    It shocks me how shameless some people are.
    They care not for their reputation and substance on these
    channels.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, if you say the Duke of Kent is the head of the monarchy in england and wales, you have to prove that. Saying it on here does not prove it.

    If you have a right to consider anything you post as pure fact without providing evidence, then everyone else should have the chance to say the same. If you genuinely want people to support your views then you have to be a little nicer and provide actual evidence. All you are doing by making posts such as the above, is make yourself look stupid. It's your "reputation" that is suffering harm by acting like this.

    If you took this line of argument elsewhere, then I reckon you would get a similar response. I ask what others have asked, if the Freemasons are so powerful then how come all these websites you quote have not been shut down? If you cant effectively rebuke this other than with insults (you need hard evidence) then your argument falls down flat and you look a bit silly.
    It shocks me how shameless some people are.
    They care not for their reputation and substance on these
    channels.

    Perhaps you should get one of your friends to have a look at what you post in here and worry about your own reputation.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    29th in line to the throne, just about to drop even further. You point therefore being what exactly?

    Something a load more credible that anything you've said so far


    Credible, more like laughable. And any who support your position.

    We are not talking in line to throne ( he seems to know a lot ), we are talking family members -

    ''The Duke of Kent carries out royal duties on behalf of his first cousin, Queen Elizabeth II.
    Also, a grandchild of King George V.'

    So, G-raffe / Slartibartfast and others like them, do we finally agree that the monarchy head
    the masons? phew...

    And going by the tangets these people throw in, they know much about the monarchy so
    one can only assume they are planted on this forum ( infiltrate ) to cover up
    any facts about the german royal family. This happens on many forums and should
    indicate to people just how low, these people really are.

    Again members, notice how he stopped the denail, in the face of all these facts.
    Appology.......? I did not expect one from these duff people who have no shame.

    ''The Grand Lodge of England which since then has been the governing body of Freemasonry and its Head, is the Duke of Kent as ?Grand Master?.In England & Wales there are at present about 300,000 Freemasons in some 8,000 Lodges, and another 150.000 Freemasons in Scotland.''


    http://www.middlesbroughfreemasons.org.uk/index.php/about-us/faq


    And look, this website is a freemason website.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's all the other crazy stuff I have an issue with. The aliens etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/royal_family_and_freemasonry.html

    Another freemason site.

    At the bottom, you will see just how masonic the monarchy is and has been in the past.

    Don't forget people, the monarchy heads the church and freemasonry.

    A conflict of interests indeed. Why?

    Because freemasonry is pagan, and in effect, lucifer worshipping.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Duke of Kent is not a monarch, cretin.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fluxed, what are you actually trying to achieve by posting in here? Just a quick question as it comes across that you are here to spread propaganda, rather than discuss anything?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    My flatmate is undead. And I have proof: I've never seen him eat or sleep.
    What's that? I'm not with him all day so he probably does these things when I'm not there? Nonsense. If he did there would be evidence of that.
    You say another flatmate has seen him eat? Of course, that's what she'd say. She's obviously been planted here to hide the first one's undeath. That's why they're so friendly with each other. And, you yourself said that she hasn't seen him sleep.

    Point being:
    a)Evidence is not proof.
    b)Lack of evidence is not proof.
    c)If you really want to believe something so much that you'd ignore any evidence to the contrary, there's no point arguing with you.
    d)Fluxed is going to prove (c) by saying my hypothetical theory and his real one are not the same.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    We are not talking in line to throne ( he seems to know a lot ), we are talking family members -

    ''The Duke of Kent carries out royal duties on behalf of his first cousin, Queen Elizabeth II.
    Also, a grandchild of King George V.'

    Massive shift of goalposts there. You said the Freemasons are run by the Monarchy. Clearly they aren't because he's 29th in line to the throne. I still don't get what you point is here because the evidence shows that you are wrong yet you continue to say the same thing without ever backing it up.

    So either prove that the Queen directly influences what the Freemasons do and that the Freemasons control the world of STFU.
    And going by the tangets these people throw in, they know much about the monarchy so one can only assume they are planted on this forum ( infiltrate ) to cover up any facts about the german royal family. This happens on many forums and should indicate to people just how low, these people really are.

    Prove that allegation against me or withdraw.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    If you took this line of argument elsewhere, then I reckon you would get a similar response. I ask what others have asked, if the Freemasons are so powerful then how come all these websites you quote have not been shut down? If you cant effectively rebuke this other than with insults (you need hard evidence) then your argument falls down flat and you look a bit silly.

    This. It's an easy question to answer, surely.

    Either engage in an actual debate, prove your argument or STFU because basically it means you are just trolling. We've tried to engage with you, why not reciprocate.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    http://www.middlesbroughfreemasons.org.uk/index.php/about-us/faq


    And look, this website is a freemason website.

    Yeah, thanks for the link. You know it debunks pretty much everything you've posted though, right?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    No, if you say the Duke of Kent is the head of the monarchy in england and wales, you have to prove that. Saying it on here does not prove it.

    ''Finally we come to the elder son of Prince George, the present Duke of Kent, is Prince Edward who was born in1935. He was initiated in 1963 in Royal Alpha Lodge No.16, and became its Master 1965-1966. He was appointed Senior Grand Warden in 1966 and was installed as Grand Master in1967, on the 250th Anniversary of the foundation of the first Grand Lodge in the presence of over 6,600 Masons from all over the world.''

    You only need to check the official lodge
    records. As the grand master, he is the head of the freemasons in Enlgand & Wales.




    G-Raffe wrote: »
    If you have a right to consider anything you post as pure fact without providing evidence, then everyone else should have the chance to say the same. If you genuinely want people to support your views then you have to be a little nicer and provide actual evidence. All you are doing by making posts such as the above, is make yourself look stupid. It's your "reputation" that is suffering harm by acting like this.

    Denial and stupor.
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    If you took this line of argument elsewhere, then I reckon you would get a similar response. I ask what others have asked, if the Freemasons are so powerful then how come all these websites you quote have not been shut down? If you cant effectively rebuke this other than with insults (you need hard evidence) then your argument falls down flat and you look a bit silly.



    Perhaps you should get one of your friends to have a look at what you post in here and worry about your own reputation.


    I have only seen words , no counter-evidence from ANYONE.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    mon·arch
    /?män?rk/
    Noun
    A sovereign head of state, esp. a king, queen, or emperor.

    You haven't proved anything you loon. If you prove things, people change their minds.

    I did not say monarch, i said monarchy.


    ''In current usage the word monarchy generally refers to a traditional system of hereditary rule.''

    Immature people, put words into others mouths.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh, I hoped you were done.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    CM Punk wrote: »
    No, to pick holes one must find holes. And you have allowed us to find many.

    Please list them.

    CM Punk wrote: »
    I'm guessing English is not your first language which is fair enough. But this may explain you misunderstanding the point. That doesn't back up anything, you've just stated your opinion. Calling something a fact because it's your opinion is called 'circular reasoning'.

    You have not spoken 'the truth'. You've given your opinions and selectively chosen obscure and biased websites as a source of reference because they back up what you're saying. That does not mean what they (or you) are saying are 'facts'.


    Please state why your guessing?
    The lodge records in London can be checked against the information
    i have provided. The Duke will be registered there.

    If people were not so lazy, they would check.

    Denial is a funny thing.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Stop being a twat and insulting people becuse their opinion doesn't agree with yours. Makes you look like a cunt.

    Hit a nerve ah. Makes you look like a bad loser.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    29th in line to the throne, just about to drop even further. You point therefore being what exactly?



    Something a load more credible that anything you've said so far

    You failed to address this;

    Former Home Secretary Jack Straw tried to address the issue of Freemasons working in the criminal justice system. In 1999, new judges were required to publicly disclose whether they were Masons.

    But after a ruling from the European Court of Human Rights, the requirement was dropped in 2009. Police officers have a voluntary requirement to disclose - but only to their superiors.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17272611
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I believe he's also met Team GB. I look forward to him running the 100m in Rio.



    1. I'm still waiting for these "facts" you talk about but never produce.
    2. Nice snidey insinuation at the end there.



    No, do you have evidence that they do?

    Again, i ask you to answer a question, given that I have just answered your.

    If the Freemasons are all powerful and part of a massive far reaching conspiracy, which includes speeding tickets, how are you getting away with "exposing" them and why haven't those websites, you link to, been taken down?

    Please address this, not ignore.

    Former Home Secretary Jack Straw tried to address the issue of Freemasons working in the criminal justice system. In 1999, new judges were required to publicly disclose whether they were Masons.

    But after a ruling from the European Court of Human Rights, the requirement was dropped in 2009. Police officers have a voluntary requirement to disclose - but only to their superiors.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17272611
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Duke of Kent is not a monarch, cretin.

    Your words only, mashed meat wing.

    I said the monarchy head the masons , not a monarch.

    Education required ?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    Please address this, not ignore.

    Former Home Secretary Jack Straw tried to address the issue of Freemasons working in the criminal justice system. In 1999, new judges were required to publicly disclose whether they were Masons.

    But after a ruling from the European Court of Human Rights, the requirement was dropped in 2009. Police officers have a voluntary requirement to disclose - but only to their superiors.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17272611

    "Researching them, you do become rather sympathetic. If people want to say Freemason lodges are nests of corruption then fine. But they've got to prove it. It's no good just saying it."

    This is my favourite line from this article. Frankly, I don't see that there is anything to address.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Fluxed, what are you actually trying to achieve by posting in here? Just a quick question as it comes across that you are here to spread propaganda, rather than discuss anything?

    Former Home Secretary Jack Straw tried to address the issue of Freemasons working in the criminal justice system. In 1999, new judges were required to publicly disclose whether they were Masons.

    But after a ruling from the European Court of Human Rights, the requirement was dropped in 2009. Police officers have a voluntary requirement to disclose - but only to their superiors.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17272611

    I am here to show people how corrupt the system is.
    As per the OP.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Queen does not head freemasonry - read my words, a man of the monarchy heads freemasonry.
    Only a man can head freemasonry ( and the church , and the business world ).

    Education required?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    It's all the other crazy stuff I have an issue with. The aliens etc.


    ''The Grand Lodge of England which since then has been the governing body of Freemasonry and its Head, is the Duke of Kent as Grand Master. In England & Wales there are at present about 300,000 Freemasons in some 8,000 Lodges, and another 150.000 Freemasons in Scotland.''


    http://www.middlesbroughfreemasons.org.uk/index.php/about-us/faq


    Please address this? Do you deny the Duke is the head?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I believe he's also met Team GB. I look forward to him running the 100m in Rio.



    1. I'm still waiting for these "facts" you talk about but never produce.
    2. Nice snidey insinuation at the end there.



    No, do you have evidence that they do?

    Again, i ask you to answer a question, given that I have just answered your.

    If the Freemasons are all powerful and part of a massive far reaching conspiracy, which includes speeding tickets, how are you getting away with "exposing" them and why haven't those websites, you link to, been taken down?



    Please address this ;

    ''The Grand Lodge of England which since then has been the governing body of Freemasonry and its Head, is the Duke of Kent as Grand Master. In England & Wales there are at present about 300,000 Freemasons in some 8,000 Lodges, and another 150.000 Freemasons in Scotland.''


    http://www.middlesbroughfreemasons.org.uk/index.php/about-us/faq

    After all, you are one of the 'in denials'.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    Please address this ;

    ''The Grand Lodge of England which since then has been the governing body of Freemasonry and its Head, is the Duke of Kent as Grand Master. In England & Wales there are at present about 300,000 Freemasons in some 8,000 Lodges, and another 150.000 Freemasons in Scotland.''


    http://www.middlesbroughfreemasons.org.uk/index.php/about-us/faq

    After all, you are one of the 'in denials'.

    Address what? Frankly my response is "so?" So what if the duke of kent, 30th in line to the throne, is in charge of the masons? I care about as much about that as I do of Princess Anne being patron of scotish rugby.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I see you only pick uo on a 'supporting' quote and ignore the fact that freemasons are judges
    who are under an oath of perjury.

    No denial either? Change of mind there then.
This discussion has been closed.