Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Freemasonry...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    why do you think we start wars with certain people and not others?

For an enormous range of reasons. Because they're cunts, because we were lied to, because we want them to stop doing what they're doing, because we signed a treaty saying we would because our mates did, because they attacked us first, as well as because we want their stuff.

It's fairly rare for us to declare war on someone because we want their stuff, it's frowned upon these days.

Do you seriously think there is some shadowy organisation running the world?
  • Options
    You mean all these years we've been told by militant atheists that "religion causes wars", they may not actually be right??

Think I'll need a sit down.
  • Options
    I totally agree that vested interests have a hand in maintaining status quo. However, it's a massive leap of faith to go from that to a conspiracy so huge (without any evidence supporting it) which suggests a New World Order (in this case run by the Freemasons) is busy running the world, Area 51, starting wars for profit etc whilst at the same time worrying about giving people speeding tickets.

This.

People with power and wealth associate with other people of power and wealth. Their power and wealth gives them access to schooling and networking that people without power and wealth do not have access to. Their power and wealth gives their children access to the same networks. So far, so human nature. Everyone acts in their own vested interest; anyone who says they don't is a liar.

I guess the question is: do you think wars are started because they want money and influence, or do you think wars are started because they are Freemasons?
  • Options
    I dont think its because they are freemasons, although i dont think its entirely coincidental that all the leaders are masons, and that masons will and do get away with heinous things and are protected by other masons, and I dont think this is an insignificant thing, and am not impressed with people gaslighting over the issue.
  • Options
    Where's the evidence?
  • Options
    I dont have any concrete scientific evidence and therefore wouldnt ever say without a doubt that it is true and really dont have much time or inclination to do much more than present the idea informally on a message board for other people to think about right now.

I *could* say that there is no evidence because its being pretty effectively covered up, but conveniently anyone who ever thinks there may be a conspiracy EVER for anything, is now made out to be a lunatic, therefore ideas barely get off the ground anymore. This is a Bad Thing.

im not a conspiracy theorist in general. For most of them I just dont really care. I dont care if man walked on the moon. I dont really care if there are aliens. I vaguely care that there may have been a cover up for 9/11 although have never looked into it much. I do sort of care that I think jimmy savile got away with it all because he was a freemason, but on all things im willing to be educated.
  • Options
    The thing is, if someone like Bill Clinton and the American government were not able to keep a lid on the Monica Lewinski affair what chances would there be of someone not leaking a genuine 'conspiracy' about Freemasons getting away with (quite possibly) murder over here?
  • Options
    I do sort of care that I think jimmy savile got away with it all because he was a freemason, but on all things im willing to be educated.

Was Jimmy Savile a freemason? Because I personally thought he got away with it because of being, well, jimmy savile, who'd believe some slut against this man of charity and compassion?
  • Options
    so they say?
  • Options
    I had a good old fashioned google, and I can't find anyone reputable who does indeed say. I've found lots of weirdos who say he is, and a couple of people who say he's not.

On a personal note, I think you should care about the moon landing, because an insane number of technological advances can be directly traced to NASA space programs. In addition, 9/11 was a terrorist attack, there is nothing to cover up, and I don't know if there are aliens or not, I don't think there have been any visits, because the distances are so insanely vast, but wouldn't it be cool if there were.
  • Options
    well its not that i dont care I guess, its more that its not something thats grabbed my interest enough to look into it any more than very basically, and then i got bored.

I am very suspicious of the opacity of the freemasons. The fact that all the elite anc powerful in society are members, and of course the rumours.
    I will never say I know one way or the other if I dont, but I AM suspicious and I think its tres dodgy.
  • Options
    I may even look into it even more the next time im trying to procrastinate over an essay
  • Options
    I've never understood why people are so suspicious of the freemasons/illuminati. Everyone seems to know they exist, no-one really seems to know what happens until you're a member, at which point no-one believes you because you're a member.

As I've said before, and really wasn't kidding, my grandfather was a freemason. He was a good man, the son of missionaries, he served in the war for the Sudanese army, brought up 5 kids and was a surgeon. He was given a watch as a maths prize when he was a young man by the then chairman of the bank of england. It's in my box/drawer thing where I keep my cufflinks and such. It's a very nice watch. I remember him as a serious, calm and gentle man. He played golf as well, and probably got more "favours" from that or from the travel club he and my grandmother were members of.
  • Options
    I never assumed that all freemasons individually were bastards or crooks, I especially wouldnt think that at a lower level.
  • Options
    CM Punk wrote: »
    You mean all these years we've been told by militant atheists that "religion causes wars", they may not actually be right??

Think I'll need a sit down.

No, religion still causes war. You can stand back up.
  • Options
    Or they go silent because they see arguing is a lost cause. Same thing you'd presumably do faced with someone who insists his neighbour is a three-headed dragon.

Ignorance again. If people took a little time to check, they would see
    that the reports / evidence which i have posted about the corruption
    and freemasons, is factual.

I mean.......you would think people opened their eyes after what is
    happening to their living standards.

What about the banks? We know the boards are all freemasons.

So people will just allow the monarchy and freemason bankers to
    put their kids in debt?

They will sit by and allow all this corruption? tut.tut.tut
  • Options
    I think you're a Freemason: you're posting such ludicrous, conspiratorial nonsense to make us think the only people who believe Freemasons exist are crackpots. This leaves you Freemasons to scheme in peace. Very clever.
  • Options
    Elected? Look at your list again - Lawyers, policemen, doctors, members of emergency services, military personnel, social services staff, politicians, judges, dentists, tradesmen, vets, council executives, postmen, religious leaders, care workers...

Only one group is elected.

And what has this got to do with the freemasons who pretend
    to be labour or conservative? These are the people who represent us.
    Understand? Not Gyms, doctors or postmen.

You also fail to understand my premise -

Freemasons run the country. They take an oath to protect each other
    in crime. How is this helping the citizens? The people who we
    elect are living in perjury.

So we all should have a right to know whether a politician / lord,
    is a freemason or not. Simple.

Still waiting for evidence that all of these people are freemasons and that they are part of a massive conspiracy to do the rest of us down.

Absence of evidence suggests that you don't actually have any. I'd happily debate this if you could actually offer anything more than opinion. (NB not refuting of wikipedia link I gave earlier?)

All what people?

And, our monarchy head the freemasons. Do you deny this?
  • Options
    Oh god, even I am bored of you now. Go away.
  • Options
    well nothing can be proved. Its not a pet topic so i'll leave you all to your ridicule, but i still agree with flux

Thanks suzy, but it can be proved and has been proven.

Did you see my post about the Lloyds bankers?

I have posted many articles from major newspapers - cleary factual
    then?

Suzy, the site -
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/index.php

Is more open about freemasonry & corruption than many other forums. Lots of these sites have freemasons who are active in their
    denial. They will try their hardest to put us off track.
  • Options
    MASONIC DISCLOSURE BLOCKED TO PROTECT FLAGGING POLICE CREDIBILITY
    16th April 2000

"......defence lawyers might exploit an officer's membership to suggest he or she is corrupt......" Sunday Telegraph

Perish the thought! But it's okay to imply from a defendant's silence that he/she is lying! The old boy network is running out of arguments.............

NOTES: INITIATION OATH OF FIRST DEGREE 'ENTERED APPRENTICE' FREEMASON

"I, ...... in the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, ...... do hereby and hereon sincerely and solemnly promise and swear, that I will always hele, conceal and never reveal any part or parts, point or points of the secrets or mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry. ..... These several points I solemnly swear to observe, without evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation of any kind, under no less a penalty, on the violation of any of them, than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root, and buried in the sand of the sea at low water mark, or a cable's length from the shore....."

POLICE MASONS LIST WILL REMAIN SECRET

Sunday Telegraph SUNDAY 16 Apr 2000

By Joe Murphy, Political Editor

The Home Office is to block public access to a register of Freemasons within the police service for fear of damaging confidence in the forces.

It marks a realisation among ministers that Labour's early plans to end the Masonic culture in the judicial system is in danger of backfiring by undermining officers who are innocent of any impropriety. Ministers will announce fresh plans for the register of Freemasons, which is currently voluntary, next month. They have yet to decide over calls from a Labour-dominated Commons committee for it to be strengthened by being made compulsory for police to declare their membership of the secretive society but will undertake that those who do so will not be exposed to public scrutiny.

Labour MPs have long campaigned for Freemasonry to be banned in the judicial system, believing that it fosters corruption by encouraging police and judges to feel they are under an obligation to fellow lodge members. Freemasons, however, insist that the society is merely a charitable and social institution, despite its code of secrecy and rituals.

A Home Office official said: "We are not backing away from the need to establish just how widespread Masonic activity is within the forces but it is a question of how to do it. It will not help if police are deterred from being open about their membership because they think it would be raised in trials or disciplinary hearings. There is a case for public access to the register as a gesture of open government but this is outweighed by the risk that defence lawyers might exploit an officer's membership to suggest he or she is corrupt."

Earlier this month, Britain's most senior Masonic judge attacked the Government's investigations into Freemasonry. Lord Millett, a sitting law lord, accused a parliamentary inquiry of having "absolutely no basis" and being "oppressive". He said it had led to defendants demanding to know whether judges hearing their cases and police officers giving evidence against them were Masons.

About 20 per cent of judges have refused to reply to a questionnaire issued by Lord Irvine, the Lord Chancellor, asking if they are Freemasons. The voluntary register for police has fared even worse, with only 38,875 of the 126,000 officers in England and Wales responding, of whom just 417 admitted to being Freemasons. There are an estimated 8,000 Masonic lodges in Britain.

Other Telegraph articles:
    27 October 1999: Prescott overturns ban on freemasons
    17 June 1999: Freemasonry in Forces faces curb
    26 May 1999: Freemasons in police are cleared of corruption
    11 November 1998: Only 5pc of judges say they are Masons
    25 July 1998: Judges asked to declare whether they are Masons
    14 April 1998: Judge attacks registration of Freemasons
    12 March 1998: MPs seek more facts from the masons
    18 February 1998: Judges must declare masonic link
    25 November 1997: Straw U-turn over masons
    26 March 1997: MPs call for register of freemasons in judiciary
    28 February 1997: Police masons list 'unjust'
    23 January 1997: Call for count of freemason judges
    25 October 1996: Police chiefs call for a register of freemasons

Their time is running out.
  • Options
    I'm going to ridicule this guy because he's being an idiot reguritating every whacko conspiracy nut website on the web. Do you really think someone is going to bully some non-entity in Dorset over a £60 speeding ticket?

You might want to educate yourself first. You will made to look
    like a div, if you challenge me on freemasonry. go for it.

Freemasons would act on £1, let alone 60.

Please take note people, Artic roll calls the independent / daily mail wacko websites.

He is calling a legitimate lawyer website wacko - with all the cases listed so one may check.

Who is wacko then?????

If he was talking about Propaganda Due maybe I'd listen, but he's not. He's wanking on about Whackjob Steve who thinks the New World Order are out to get him via the medium of a speeding ticket.

People in power tend to congregate with others in power. They dine at the same places, they play golf at the same clubs, they go to the same secluded villas on holiday. Freemasonry is very much part of that I'm sure, but its a bloody big jump to go from that to claiming they're all plotting world domination and worshipping Lucifer.

Here sits one of those 'dismissive' and 'in denial' individuals.
  • Options
    I will not delve into the religious aspects of freemasonry.

It is enough to know they are as corrupt as a brick in a washing machine.

Pure cowards who hide away behind their 'protective' oath.
    They will pay, at some point.

A zoo will be built with all the family members, whether monarchs or not, who did join
    and take this oath.

They will live their remaining days in the zoo with information panels so we may learn
    their history and how they fit into certain crimes.

Freemasons and monarchs are the master criminals of all time.

They cannot say ' they were not aware of it '.
    The whole family will understand its history, so they are aware of it, indeed.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    fluxed wrote:

I have posted many articles from major newspapers - cleary factual

:lol:

I've not contributed to this thread at all but the above quote really made me laugh out loud. You don't actually believe that, do you? You're more gullible and idiotic than I originally believed :lol:

As for the Freemasons, I agree with fiend. My dad was a good man and was a Freemason. He ended up getting disillusioned by his lodge and stopped attending meetings. Years later, he fell extremely ill and the Freemason lodge gave my mum some money and support because he was one of them, even though he hadn't attended a meeting in years. Mum tried to give the money back and they were deeply offended.

Regardless of what people say in regards to the actual movement, they were there in a time of need and I will be forever grateful for that.
  • Options
    I totally agree that vested interests have a hand in maintaining status quo. However, it's a massive leap of faith to go from that to a conspiracy so huge (without any evidence supporting it) which suggests a New World Order (in this case run by the Freemasons) is busy running the world, Area 51, starting wars for profit etc whilst at the same time worrying about giving people speeding tickets.

There is also the question of circumstantial evidence, post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Let us not attend to the hows and whys - the monarchy exists - fact.

How did the monarchy get rich? - theft.
    Hence, this implies a corrupt family history.

Further, lets have a look at the male domination -

1) Church
    2) Government
    3) Monarchy ( male takes presidence on throne. )
    4) Freemasonry
    5) Business world ( boards of directors )

Now come on.....is this not as sus. as a group of youths hanging around the back of a jewellers at 3am?

Of course it is. They are cleary in a conspiracy, have been since the
    dawn of society.

Where there is male domination, there is a freemason / monarch behind it = corruption / crime / evil.

Remember, whatever the monarchs tell us is true, treat as a lie.
    And visa.versa
  • Options
    If people are going to post stuff on here as evidence, could you please include the link to the story rather than copying and pasting text. That way we can ensure the integrity of the text which is being copied over. Also, what newspapers say isnt always fact, just look at Hillsbrough for example.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    fluxed wrote: »
    3) Monarchy ( male takes presidence on throne. )

Not anymore. New law this year states that if wills and kate have a girl she will be next in line, not a younger brother should one appear.
  • Options
    You will made to look
    like a div, if you challenge me on freemasonry.

There's only one 'div' in this thread and it's you. Published articles eh ? Maybe learn some English first, div :D
  • Options
    Please take note people, Artic roll calls the independent / daily mail wacko websites.

The "facts" exposed on that "legal" website are that some doofus got done speeding and decided that everyone he ever spoke to was a Mason. I'm confused as you're yet to quote from any legitimate newspaper (and yes, I'm being charitable in calling the Daily Fail a legitimate newspaper).
    our monarchy head the freemasons. Do you deny this?

The Duke of Kent heads the Freemasons and is very open about this. But he's not the Monarch?
  • Options
    no, religion still causes war.

:d
This discussion has been closed.