Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Embarrassing sexual moments

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Evenstar wrote: »
    only post that made me laugh out loud on this thread. lol!

Me too, really struggling to control my giggles as I'm at my desk in work!
  • Options
    I was once totally wasted in a hotel in Caracas, my then girlfriend and now wife were at it,I repositioned for the big finale and stacked it backwards - went down hard through a bedside lamp and the glass topped table, ended up cutting my arse up. So I went into the toilet to have look in the mirror and ended up scaring the fuck out of some air hostesses that were opening the door to their room opposite instead...cock in hand, bloody pouring down leg. I was so pissed that I just laughed.

Your then girlfriend was at it with you now wife?

And you did watch? :D
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Your then girlfriend was at it with you now wife?

And you did watch? :D

I suppose you could read the passage like that, if that were your inclination. Truthfully it's not my market, as oppose to most men I know. It was a one-on-one - sorry to disappoint, but I suspect you were with me all along....

Got another one for you guys, Brazil this time. Same girl, a few months before.

We were staying in this hotel in Manaus, I was there for like 6 weeks - got to know them well, cool situation. Simple place, but air con - fridge, tv - en suite - sorted.

The beds weren't really up to EU standards to say the least, we were at it on a regular basis - and putting a lot of energy into it. The bed did sound like it'd had better days throughout this period. One afternoon it finally went, and boy did it go. We dropped about a foot, carried on too involved like to care...until after I lifted up the mattress to reveal the true horror - it did not resemble a bed any more. It was merely a pile of wood with a mattress on top. :eek:

I called it in and the general boy came up and had to fix it- he didn't do a bad job and we were relocated to another room until the work was completed- he laughed it off the first time. But when we moved back in, I gave him the heads up that he shouldn't put his tools away just yet as he's got a couple more days in the room we'd just vacated...he didn't see the funny side that time. :( I've got a photo of him fixing the bed somewhere, every time i look at it I can't help but cry with laughter. :lol: I slipped him $R50- about a tenner then and he was happy enough...
  • Options
    It's not "lady fart", it's "fanny fart" :p
  • Options
    It's not "lady fart", it's "fanny fart" :p

"Vart" i've heard them called :p
  • Options
    "Vart" i've heard them called :p

Queef?
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Queef?

:lol: Have you seen that southpark? It's legend.
    Xx
  • Options
    my partner lifted me up in his attic bedroom and i hit my head hard on the window got knocked out and he couldnt wake me. So he got his mum (a first aider) but didnt bother to dress me first so she knew what we had been up to!!

Another time we had done the deed and got called for tea so put the condom back in the packet but forgot to put it in the bin, his younger brother went in his room and seen it and took it to his mum and said look what they have been up to!

also his mum would top up our condom draw weekly so would know how many times we had had sex, very embarressing!

We are still together thou 5 years later :)
  • Options
    1)me and my boyfriend were heavily making out behind school behind this brick wall and almost went farther, it was fun and all untill this kid in my class the next day said he saw us when he was getting his tennis ball during practice

2)im not on the best terms with my mother but were reconnecting. i had my bf over while i was over her house, he ended up fingering me in her basement while we were suppossed to be playing pool, every 5 seconds he would pull out and move away because she would walk near the door, turns out there was a reason she never actually came downstairs...

3) me and my boyfriend were kissing and stuff waiting bt the doors for our bus, he has me pressed up against a wall length window, the second we start making out, my student teacher walks by and says hi to me, scared the crap out of me- i bit my boyfriends tongue and he bled.
  • Options
    I still cringe...

Once while hung over and doing it with a boy I suddenly threw up at him. It was worse because I put my hands up in front of my face and it splashed back into my face xD Thankfully he ran away to get me tissue and was OK about it (well to my face anyway lol), Though I still cringe at the memory of myself sitting naked in my socks and sick, crying! I saw him a little after but thankfully it wasnt anything searious anyway.

So yeah, these days when I 'fanny fart' in front of a boy during of after sex it doesnt bother me in the slighest. Ive already crossed the shame threshold in my mind xD
  • Options
    Me and my bf had been at it for a while, he finally came and we both just layed there, he was still ontop of me and in me but we just layed there hugging for ages, not wanting to move! we eventually did, at which point i noticed him looking for something

ah yes, the condom was still parked inside of me, thankfully right on the edge and not right up there! was embarassing asking him to leave the room so i could pull it out
    ah well, its bound to happen :P:heart:
  • Options
    This one time I was having sex with this lad i had known for a while and in the morning I decided I wanted some sexy time it was all going grand until I suggested changing postion and when he puled out he noticed Blood everywhere and and immediatly when oh god Im sorry are you ok until i realise My period had decided to come wit no warning. So i had no choice to tell him. He left with a bloody t shirt until hear from him again until i saw him at college 3 days later embrassin though he texted me after that.

Another time I dressed up in a corset with stockings for my boyfriend who was coming over. He arrived drunk and decided he wanted to watch pirates of the carribean instead:mad:
    He only remember wat i wore the next day cause he took a video of me walkin away to get changed. It was a long time before he got the pleasure of me dressin up for him again Lol