Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Embarrassing sexual moments

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    dusty wrote: »
    I once fell off the bed midway through, hit my head on the bedside table and knocked the bottle of bulmers (classy ;)) over so it ended up pouring all over my head. Cue a cider soaked mess emerging - luckily i have zero shame so wasn't really embarrassing. just hilarious!

haha :D i knocked a glass of water off the windowsill next to my bed once and it poured all over my head and his face...kind of ruined the mood! hehe.
  • Options
    Went to a very big 30th birthday bash which was held in a marquee in the garden. A lot of people brought tents and slept over. My (soon-to-be) husband and I decided to sleep in the car. We had had a lot to drink and ended up having vigourous sex in the back of his Astra. Unfortunately the hatchback wasn't quite closed and, with all the bumping and grinding, the interior light kept going on and off!!!! Boy, did we get a ribbing in the morning!
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Not as embarrassing for me as it was for me but I once had a guy cum literally as soon as he entered me!

There was minimal foreplay and we hadn't seen each for 6 months so you wouldve thought he had had a cheeky wank before hand so we could have a good long session but no. No next morning sex either :(

I think we slept with the same guy! haha kidding!
    :no:
    Same thing happend to me, He entered me, and came after one thrust, then went in the bathroom and cried.... it was hard not to laugh but... i managed it, went to sleep and swiftly left the next morning!
  • Options
    Aww, poor guys. Didn't either of them want to try again? :(
  • Options
    The guy i was with didn't want to... he was in the bathroom for an hour... and couldnt even look at me when he came out.. so i just sorta shrugged it off like "dvd? :) " and I went to sleep... I didnt make a big deal of it or anything... was just awkward and embarrassing for him. Poor thing.
  • Options
    Awww poor thing i feel sorry for him it must have been so embarrasing for him, i might be being naive here but could'nt he have just carried on anyway? or even given you some pleasure with other methods?
  • Options
    He could of.. But he just got up and ran to the bathroom crying. It had never happened to him before and after spending an hour in there... and what had happened id lost all interest in doing anything anyway.

I didnt wana talk about it but he was like "this has never happened before... I just fancy you so much and im so embarrassed" i was like.. Yehhh forget it... lets watch tv... :o
  • Options
    He could of.. But he just got up and ran to the bathroom crying. It had never happened to him before and after spending an hour in there... and what had happened id lost all interest in doing anything anyway.

I didnt wana talk about it but he was like "this has never happened before... I just fancy you so much and im so embarrassed" i was like.. Yehhh forget it... lets watch tv... :o
  • Options
    Haven't had any really embarrassing sexual moments as such...

But I was sleeping with this girl years ago. We were both pretty wasted, and let's just say we were having difficulty putting the condom on. But we were proper caught up in the moment and decided to fuck without one, on the assumption that I'd withdraw or just stop before I came. (Stupid I know, but we were young, horny and drunk!). Yes, I then came inside her, but she was too pissed/getting into it to even realise...and I kinda had to stop her and tell her what had just happened.
    That was awkward as fuck lol, she freaked out...bad times.

Another time, just after sex with an ex ex girlfriend, she went to grab a drink of water (in a dark room) and ended up chugging the coke glass Ash tray that we'd been using, and then chundering all over the bed, in the dark. lol Not embarrassing for me, but definately for her!
  • Options
    TintedLens wrote: »
    Aww, poor guys. Didn't either of them want to try again? :(

Nope, mine just rolled over and went to sleep... no next morning sex either as he didnt wake up til 1 and I had to go home :(
    Later one he said he was so embarrassed and apparently didnt realise how big my tits were!
    In his defense, he was drunk and his friends said he was nervous as it was our first sleep over together.... oh well
  • Options
    To be fair you do have very ample boobies.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »

:blush:
  • Options
    at isle of wight festy, not me thank fuck, but we thought it would be funny to shine a torch throw a tent while my mates were going at it...they didn't notice (i think they were wasted, quite obvious :P) but all the same it didn't help when some coppers walked past and just looked and tried not to laugh
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »

Wait... what?
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    Wait... what?

Are you confused?
  • Options
    Mine was probably when at my friend's party my boyfriend dragged me up to her bedroom and we started getting down to it and then she burst in on us :o I was absolutely mortified, as was she. Then, as if it couldn't have been more awkward, she then said, 'at least you're getting some. Me and X haven't had sex for 6 months!' Oh dear. Caught in the act and rubbing a mate's nose in it at the same time.

At least my dress was covering my rudey bits. She probably got an eyeful of my boyfriend though :D
  • Options
    TintedLens wrote: »
    No matter how hot/romantic/exotic is sounds, I do NOT recommend sex on the beach.

=

I managed it without any uncomfortable sand lodging but as we were both a bit stoned (sea, sand, stars, it seemed appropriate) we managed to leave the condom on the beach. We didn't realise till we went back to the same spot the next day (we were camping nearby) with our friends who spotted it and commented how disgusted they were anyone would leave a used condom in a public place. Cue the walk of shame to go and get the thing...
  • Options
    A guy I met tonight told me how he once went down on a girl and ended up with a broken nose as her thighs pulled him in so hard he crushed his nose against her pelvis!!
  • Options
    Nope, mine just rolled over and went to sleep... no next morning sex either as he didnt wake up til 1 and I had to go home :(
    Later one he said he was so embarrassed and apparently didnt realise how big my tits were!

Pics please!:naughty:
  • Options
    FCUK it wrote: »
    Pics please!:naughty:

Agreed.
  • Options
    I've never really had an embarrasing moment, i think the most embarrasing thing was the first time i had sex, it was on a bus, in the dark, on an over night trip, with a girl i had known for maybe 4 hours.

I had a friend though, he has had the most embarrassing shit happen...

He went to a bar one night, and decided he was gonna find a chick to blow him, a drunk one. But he decided to have a few drinks to build up the nerve... before he even drank his second beer a girl walked up to him and ask him if he would like to go to her house. (i saw all of this and thought it was absolutely hilarious)

He went, and the next day i heard this story and watched a vid of it....
    When they got to her house, she immediately took him to her room and started blowing him, after a few mins into it, she started to finger his ass (or so he thought) and a couple of minutes later, he realized she was shoving anal beads in his ass...

As he realized this, she yanked them out, and he had a bowel movement and shit on her bed... (its not over yet)...

He went to go clean up in her bathroom, and when he got back, this naked drunk chick was rolling around in his shit... (he got his phone out and recorded this... and i saw it... and must i say... she was a blonde at the start....)

Id like to see anyone top his most embarrassing...:)
  • Options
    That was gross. I was eating.
  • Options
    Mmmmmm lovely!
  • Options
    A guy I met tonight told me how he once went down on a girl and ended up with a broken nose as her thighs pulled him in so hard he crushed his nose against her pelvis!!

haha... what happened to your nose?
    I hit the bottom while muff diving.
  • Options
    Minigunner wrote: »
    Id like to see anyone top his most embarrassing...:)

How about this one? It wasn't me, a girl I went to college with. She had a house party while her parents were away, and when everyone was gone/unconscious she and her bf had anal sex for the first time, but it made her shit all over the sofa. They cleaned up all the party mess but couldnt fully get the stain or smell out of the sofa. When her parents got back, she blamed it on their ageing family dog. The parents put the dog down!
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    How about this one? It wasn't me, a girl I went to college with. She had a house party while her parents were away, and when everyone was gone/unconscious she and her bf had anal sex for the first time, but it made her shit all over the sofa. They cleaned up all the party mess but couldnt fully get the stain or smell out of the sofa. When her parents got back, she blamed it on their ageing family dog. The parents put the dog down!

:eek2: that cant be truuue
  • Options
    :eek2: that cant be truuue

its what she told me!
  • Options
    I was having sex one night wit this guy and was just after drinking a glass of water and i was dying for a pee i meant i was about to pee on him unless i got to go. How unromantic :(
    he got his own back though two nights later we can had sex again it last less than a minute and he had the cheek to pat me on the side and go good job.:o

Tosser needless to say i didnt bother seein him again. Less than a minute..barely realise he was in me :shocking:
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »

lol Mate I've heard that story countless times. It's like the Goblin under the stairs on Shrooms/Acid story.
  • Options
    lisalashe wrote: »
    I was having sex one night wit this guy and was just after drinking a glass of water and i was dying for a pee i meant i was about to pee on him unless i got to go. How unromantic :(

A friend of mine is incontinent and says this type of thing really spoils it.