Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Embarrassing sexual moments

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We've all had 'em (right??), so, swallow your pride and share some stories. The more embarrassing the better. :D

I once nearly knocked myself unconscious on a metal bed frame during some energetic sex. Completely killed the moment.

I will add more as the thread goes on... it's kind of worrying that I have this many. So, go ahead and make me feel normal. :)

Comments

• Options
    Once was sitting on a bed, girl on her knees pleasuring me, one of her parents comes in, and girl takes my penis out of her mouth, but just after the point of no return.

Cue girl looking at her parent as I came in the side of her face.

Lets say I never set foot in that house again.
  • Options
    I once fell asleep while giving a blow job. To be fair, we'd been up all the previous night.

Apparently, the vibration from the gentle snoring was quite pleasant, but when I started to grind my teeth....
  • Options
    Not as embarrassing for me as it was for me but I once had a guy cum literally as soon as he entered me!

There was minimal foreplay and we hadn't seen each for 6 months so you wouldve thought he had had a cheeky wank before hand so we could have a good long session but no. No next morning sex either :(
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Not as embarrassing for me as it was for me but I once had a guy cum literally as soon as he entered me!

There was minimal foreplay and we hadn't seen each for 6 months so you wouldve thought he had had a cheeky wank before hand so we could have a good long session but no. No next morning sex either :(

That's how hot you are - he had multiple cheekies before he met you, so many he managed to last long enough to get in, but he couldn't do it again for a week.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    That's how hot you are - he had multiple cheekies before he met you, so many he managed to last long enough to get in, but he couldn't do it again for a week.

Thats what I like to think :flirt:
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I once fell asleep while giving a blow job. To be fair, we'd been up all the previous night.

Apparently, the vibration from the gentle snoring was quite pleasant, but when I started to grind my teeth....

try falling asleep on a guy whilst you are on the receiving end.

oh dear...he wasn't that great but i think me falling asleep knocked his confidence a bit!!!!!!!!

i accidently did it again too! welllll, i was drunk!!!!
  • Options
    Ha did he stop to wake you up.
  • Options
    I had a full on panic attack on top of my boyfriend a couple of months ago. And I still have them when we try 'other' positions.

It makes me cringe.
  • Options
    Vigorous anal sex with my ex, when I pulled out a fair amount of shit trickled out and down the inside of her leg. Grim, embarrasing (for her anyway!) but also strangely pimping :o
  • Options
    z0ma wrote: »
    Vigorous anal sex with my ex, when I pulled out a fair amount of shit trickled out and down the inside of her leg. Grim, embarrasing (for her anyway!) but also strangely pimping :o

Oh god, I would be mortified! :o
  • Options
    Spanked the girl WAY too hard. I was kind of overeager and my defense was "well you did say you liked spanking" ....
  • Options
    Mine would have to be when his housemate knocked on the door when we were in bed together and he said 'Come in'.

Grabbed the pillow to cover myself and she just looked at us, walked out again and burst out laughing.
  • Options
    I was balls deep, with a hot secretary, on a desk at a place I used to work. In the middle of a working day.

When someone knocked on the office door...

Twice.

Second time killed the moment.

It was her boss.
  • Options
    Okay, so not having sex but...
    I was with my them boyfriend, in the park... And we were kissing etc... and my boyfriend pulled away and moved to the end of the bench. I was like WHAT?! WHY?! And standing there, in front of us, was my favourite teacher from my school with his young children :lol:
    My boyfriend was an ex pupil, so also knew the teacher.
    FUCK when I got to school on Monday the teacher took the piss out of me SO badly. Not funny.
    Xx
  • Options
    Was getting it hard and fast from behind when he slipped out and jabbed me in the bum. I screeched and collapsed on the bed, in tears. But we just laughed it off.
    Earlier on the night he also rolled me off the bed.
    Still the best sex I've ever had ;)

Ongoing vage fart recently. Kinda bended up - fart. Bended up more faaaart, and more - faaaaaaaaaaaaaaart. That was embarrassing.

Constantly needing to pee with one guy. Needed to stop him at one point cos I thought I was going to piss myself.
  • Options
    Okay, so not having sex but...
    I was with my them boyfriend, in the park... And we were kissing etc... and my boyfriend pulled away and moved to the end of the bench. I was like WHAT?! WHY?! And standing there, in front of us, was my favourite teacher from my school with his young children :lol:
    My boyfriend was an ex pupil, so also knew the teacher.
    FUCK when I got to school on Monday the teacher took the piss out of me SO badly. Not funny.
    Xx
    My ex once gave me a belly-raspberry while my maths teacher was walking past.

And, with the same ex, going full on kissing when my form tutor and philosophy teacher walked in.

That was fun...
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »

Alex...... is that you......

Nah, I'm just shitting you. :D
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Once was sitting on a bed, girl on her knees pleasuring me, one of her parents comes in, and girl takes my penis out of her mouth, but just after the point of no return.

Cue girl looking at her parent as I came in the side of her face.

Lets say I never set foot in that house again.

Haha that's fucking quality.
  • Options
    No matter how hot/romantic/exotic is sounds, I do NOT recommend sex on the beach.

I went to Tenerife with an ex while we were together, and we were at the beach quite late into the night. It was empty, so we started to go at it. We had a huge towel down underneath us, but it didn't matter. Sand got lodged... places. Uncomfortable places. That first thrust after some sneaky granules of sand had crept their way up into my special place felt like his dick was wrapped in sand paper. SAND PAPER. No one wants to have sex with sand paper.

Further more, my yelp attracted some guys further up on the pier (that we hadn't noticed) who quickly realised what we were doing. Talk about the longest, most uncomfortable walk of shame, ever. We had to run into the sea and rinse off before I could walk properly. :lol:
  • Options
    TintedLens wrote: »
    No matter how hot/romantic/exotic is sounds, I do NOT recommend sex on the beach.

I went to Tenerife with an ex while we were together, and we were at the beach quite late into the night. It was empty, so we started to go at it. We had a huge towel down underneath us, but it didn't matter. Sand got lodged... places. Uncomfortable places. That first thrust after some sneaky granules of sand had crept their way up into my special place felt like his dick was wrapped in sand paper. SAND PAPER. No one wants to have sex with sand paper.

Further more, my yelp attracted some guys further up on the pier (that we hadn't noticed) who quickly realised what we were doing. Talk about the longest, most uncomfortable walk of shame, ever. We had to run into the sea and rinse off before I could walk properly. :lol:

haha sorry but that made me giggle. and i totally agree. seems like a good idea but sand gets eeeeeeeverywhere. i didnt experience the sand paper thing but for days afterwards i was finding it...in places like my ears too, random places! urgh.
  • Options
    My friend and I were walking down the beach one day, she was 9 at the time... and there were to people shagging. I kept walking but she ran down and goes to them "I AM NINE YEARS OLD" embarrassing for everyone involved!
    Xx
  • Options
    haha sorry but that made me giggle. and i totally agree. seems like a good idea but sand gets eeeeeeeverywhere. i didnt experience the sand paper thing but for days afterwards i was finding it...in places like my ears too, random places! urgh.

Same thing happened to me. Sand in your hair is the WORST (well, after sand in my special place, obviously). :yuck:
  • Options
    My friend and I were walking down the beach one day, she was 9 at the time... and there were to people shagging. I kept walking but she ran down and goes to them "I AM NINE YEARS OLD" embarrassing for everyone involved!
    Xx

:lol:
  • Options

ahahahahahahaha :lol:

nothing too uncomfortable but i pretty much flashed my boobs at my ex's mum. she was stupidly nosy and refused to knock on his bedroom door despite him being 24 :confused: her own fault
  • Options
    That first thrust after some sneaky granules of sand had crept their way up into my special place felt like his dick was wrapped in sand paper. SAND PAPER. No one wants to have sex with sand paper.
    :

If he does it on purpose (out, cover in sand, back in) you call it a chili hotdog :D
  • Options
    Some of these are so funny.
  • Options
    hmm let me see. its not really that bad, but -

once in the morning with my ex, i was on top - being pretty quiet because i knew my parents and sisters were downstairs awake at the time, and they didnt know he was in bed with me - when my sister suddenly barged into the room
    one look at us two naked was enough to get her out of the room giggling uncontrollably in 2 seconds flat.
    ironic thing was that i later found out that she came into the room with the intention of singing 'the circle of life' (what the hell?!) to get me out of bed. weirdo :eek2:

another time me and this guy were at it in the sea with everything going quite well, until an errant HUGE wave came out of nowhere which knocked us both sprawling, and made me flash my lady bits to a couple that happened to be strowling past at exactly that moment. not my finest moment i must admit :)

other than that.. cross fingers nothing else embarrassing has really happened!!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    If he does it on purpose (out, cover in sand, back in) you call it a chili hotdog :D

If he did it on purpose, I'd call it a punch in the face. And, then some. :cool:
  • Options
    Embarrasing for me- So after a very drunken staff party we all returned to the managers house for a party, me and the girl i was seeing at the time where upstairs in what i thought was a spare bedroom but was actually a kids room with pink curtains and teddy bears alll over the place, Whilst shaging I slipped off the small bed and was lying naked on the floor, thats when the managers wife walked in to see what the noise was! I work with her too, so it was quite embarrassing.

Embarrasing for her- Another time I was with a friend of a friend, we where having good sex ands she started giving me head, then all of a sudden she ran into the bathroom and locked the door, I didnt know what was up so after a while when she wouldnt come out I gt dressed and went back to the party... I found out the next day that her jaw had locked and she had to drive to the hospital the next day still a bit drunk and feeling very ashamed!
  • Options
    I once fell off the bed midway through, hit my head on the bedside table and knocked the bottle of bulmers (classy ;)) over so it ended up pouring all over my head. Cue a cider soaked mess emerging - luckily i have zero shame so wasn't really embarrassing. just hilarious!