Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi my name is Emilie-Clare (yes im very original when thinking up user names)! im 17 and i live in Wales. I'm very gobby for some one who cant speak (im partially deaf and I sign) I have lots of veiws and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. If i annoy anyone just tell me and I'll stop (If i dnt no I cant change). :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by _Emilie-Clare_
    Hi my name is Emilie-Clare (yes im very original when thinking up user names)! im 17 and i live in Wales. I'm very gobby for some one who cant speak (im partially deaf and I sign) I have lots of veiws and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. If i annoy anyone just tell me and I'll stop (If i dnt no I cant change). :)

Hello and welcome :wave: :)
  • Options
    hey!
    well im jenni and im kinda living in West sussex and West Berkshire, bit complicated but never mind!
    Lived in Berkshire all my life.
    #

into music, cotching but most of all having a laugh, having fun and experimenting, taking risks.
    dont quite know what else to write cos i havent done one of these before so......:p :confused:
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    'Lo welcome to tehsite. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by jenni#13
    hey!
    well im jenni and im kinda living in West sussex and West Berkshire, bit complicated but never mind!
    Lived in Berkshire all my life.
    #

into music, cotching but most of all having a laugh, having fun and experimenting, taking risks.
    dont quite know what else to write cos i havent done one of these before so......:p :confused:

where abouts in west sussex? im in worthing my self (worthing is in west sussex)
  • Options
    near horsham....
  • Options
    near horsham....

ahh right - fair enough ;p
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    ahh right - fair enough ;p

what is going on with this soft drinks issue!!!!!!!!!!!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    what is going on with this soft drinks issue!!!!!!!!!!!:crazyeyes

orly
  • Options
    orly

What exactly does orly mean!!!!:confused:
  • Options
    say it out loud ! ;p

it means oh really

;<
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    What exactly does orly mean!!!!:confused:

OH REALLY?
  • Options
    say it out loud ! ;p

it means oh really

;<

RLY.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    RLY.

WHAT
  • Options
    say it out loud ! ;p

it means oh really

;<

ok now i feel a little bit like an arse.......
    maybe we should ignore my stupidity and pretned i dint ask that.....;)
  • Options

I'd rather mock you for a few days then get so drunk I forget all about it. :p
  • Options

NEVER!

We will remember always, and just when you think you're safe, we'll point it out... MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I'd rather mock you for a few days then get so drunk I forget all about it. :p

thanks alot i feel so priviledged......
  • Options

theres been about 2432523525 other people who have asked the same question, JsT included so dont worry ;p
  • Options
    Hey people. How's everyone? I've just joined today and thought I'd say hi :D

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Br0ken_In_Two
    Hey people. How's everyone? I've just joined today and thought I'd say hi :D Merry Christmas!
    Welcome to the website, and Merry Christmas to you too.
  • Options
    Hey,

uhm - I'm Stodd. Real name's Rebecca, but I hate being called it - so please refrain form any abbreivations of the name. And just call me Stodd; some call me Stoddy, Stod, and a selected few call me Sto for reasons un-known to me.
    I live in England, and am currently 14 years of age, I go to an all girls school. I'm into a lot of things, mainly Drama, trying to draw Cemetaries, drawing in general. I guess I could say School because I am forced into it. I like learning, but don't like the teachers - Mr. W, and Mrs. H are okay though. Oh and so is Mrs. C.
    I'm in year ten, and am dreading year eleven....

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I've introduced myself like I was supposed to do. So whoo.
  • Options
    Hey,

I'm Brianna, I hate my name...um...yeah it sux. You can call me Bri if you want. I am way too lazy to think of a username so I just stuck with me name, lol. I live in london a place called chalk farm...which isn't a farm...um...it's near camden market. woo. I'm a goth but i like pink, lol. Im 15 and im in year 11 which sux so badly, lol.

Yeah, so hi. I like cheese. Im also quite random. I tend to talk to myself a lot.
  • Options
    *after reading a coupla dozen threads*

Trust me to be so hasty......this place is far too young for me (being the ripe ol' age of 31) :D

puberty was a hassle the first time....don't really wanna do it all over again with a buncha strangers ;)

Have fun :thumb:
  • Options
    Bleach wrote:
    Yes, yes.....jolly good. Nice boards, look a lot of fun, good selection of smilies etc...

Interests?....music, media, literature, bits, bobs and being bothersome (sometimes).

Me?.....from Durham UK, got dangly bits, self employed and am old enough to know better....I'll bung some stuff on me profile when time allows ;)

First posts are always so tricky ain't they.....

:thumb:

Welcome to the site :wave: :D I'm sure you will love it here :p
  • Options
    Hi all,

Came across this site after following a link off another forum. Don't know if im going to be a bit out of place here (im 27 this year) but this looked a fun place to join, so just thought 'well, what's the worst that could happen?'

Hope to meet up in the forums soon :)
  • Options
    The worst, you'll realise everyone is young and stupid and hate MOST people here, and commit suicide in despair.

Welcome to thesite.
  • Options
    hiya,
    im louise 16 living with mum, dad and little twin bros in surrey near woking, at college and why is it that EMA never turns up even when you have been in? :banghead: im doing some crud numracy classes as i dropped out of school befor a sat GCSE, i frought i found a cool little loop hole but its not quite as cool now. lou xxxx
  • Options
    Brianna wrote:
    Hey,

I'm Brianna, I hate my name...um...yeah it sux. You can call me Bri if you want. I am way too lazy to think of a username so I just stuck with me name, lol. I live in london a place called chalk farm...which isn't a farm...um...it's near camden market. woo. I'm a goth but i like pink, lol. Im 15 and im in year 11 which sux so badly, lol.

Yeah, so hi. I like cheese. Im also quite random. I tend to talk to myself a lot.

I think Brianna is a lovely name. I am not using my own name because I despise it..even though I was named after a great poet. Just came upon Rubytuesday at the spur of the moment because the stones were playing on the radio..not that song..but it still made me think of it.
  • Options
    intro

Hi everyone,
    My name is Scheherazade but you can call me Shez :thumb:
    I'm 18, from Manchester doing A levels at The Ridge, oh and i'm a girl.
    :chin: (what else are you meant to say here?)
    I like Bjork, The Prodigy... I like clubbing in the Gay Village when i have the damn money for it... Guess thats it for now. :p looking forward to talking to you all
    x
This discussion has been closed.