Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Gawd, i must be dumb, registering took me forever.

Hi People, you look like a mighty fine group and i thought i'd join, nice to meet you *waves so hard she falls off her chair*.

I look forward to manier (is that how its spelt?) interesting conversations with you and i will do my best not to piss anyone off!

Diddles.xxx.:D
  • Options
    Hi all,
    Been looking at the boards for a few weeks and thought I'd join so I can contribute! My name's Kev, I'm 18 and I've been born and bred in London but hate living here - my motto about London is "Nice place to visit, horrible place to live".
    I'm currently studying Government & Politics, History and Economics for my A-Levels and hope to study Politics at York in the autumn.
    I love cheesy sitcoms, 80s music and horoscopes - pretty random mix there! I'm also single but (I think) good at giving relationship advice to people! :)
    Anyway, see you all on the boards :)
  • Options
    hey, im new here(obviously else why wuld i be introducing myself) an i figured i shuld say hey to everyone,
    so again hi im sopy an im 17 an i go to college an dont hav a very exciting life at the mo cos of lots of work,
    i really like playing guitar (ive only jus started so im crap) an i luv the levellers theyr my favorite band at the moment
    so neway befor i bore ppl im going away,
    sopy
  • Options
    hey, im new here(obviously else why wuld i be introducing myself) an i figured i shuld say hey to everyone,
    so again hi im sopy an im 17 an i go to college an dont hav a very exciting life at the mo cos of lots of work,
    i really like playing guitar (ive only jus started so im crap) an i luv the levellers theyr my favorite band at the moment
    so neway befor i bore ppl im going away,
    sopy
  • Options
    opps didnt mean to post that twice my p.c is kinda fucked at the moment:)
  • Options
    hi yall, the names simon, i found this site thru a mate who goes on ere. im 16 at college, a drinker , a football fanatic, and a womaniser !!! :D
  • Options
    Randoms

heya, im becki. duno where i saw bout cummin on here!LOL. i think it was just sum random link..hmmzz well im 16, an i skate for life, thats preetty much all i ever du, skateboard, o an go down the pub an get drunk at random partys/house partys!heh.neways..feel free 2 pm me im a lil punk gurlie. is there any other guys/gurls on here that like alternative musik (ie-punk/ska/hip-hop) an skate??neways im off
    laters, Becki xxxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a 23yo Italian girl, currently at Uni studying Philosophy and working on my thesis.

Looking forward to chatting to you all! :D
  • Options
    hmm ok then i spose i should say a few things baout myself... although i doubt anyone who isnt a newbi bothers to read these! Im a 17 yr old female at collage studying fine art, sociology, psychology. i like erm... drawing, dancing, music (alternative, sorta punk, ska, rock stuff and u cant beat abit of blues or jazz!), writing, politics (in a non-pretenjice way) erm i cant spell to save my life! but am still obviously highly intelligent... what else? um well im abit of a mounty python fan i have to admitt, oh oh and diagnosies murder! dick van dyke all the way!
    thats about all for now, i look forward to chatting to u all as a good distraction from revision:D
  • Options
    Hmmm...never really thought about introducing myself...i suppose its a bit late now, seeing as ive been here quite a while! Ah well...better late than never ;) So you lot should all know or recognise me by now! :p

Errrm...Im Emily :wave: (to those of you that dont know) and i live in Southend, Essex :D (No comments please, you know we rule biatches :p) What else...Oh yeh...Im 14 :blush: only youngster here! Still at school, and i might add that although im blonde i am clever dammit :p Im currently on work experience at the moment though, got a week left! Doing it at a 5 star hair salon :D

That'll be all for now
  • Options
    Hi! This is my first post so just thought i'd say hello:wave:

I'm a 23 yer old guy from Northern Ireland who loves football, music of all sorts and tv!!! I'll probably be posting mostly in the entertainment and sport forums. I've finished a degree in Business and Computing and am now working as a programmer for a local company. Scarey hitting the big bad world of work for the first time but i'm now not skint for the first time in 4 years!!!!

Eh, i'll try not to be a stupid noob and spam like mad and i'll see you all around!:)
  • Options
    who i am!

Well i'm 17, i'm 18 next month!

I finished college 2 years ago this summer and i am now working as an apprentice IT Technician, which is a great job :D

I am in a long term realtionship (6 and a half months), my gf is the girl of my dreams and were even thinkin about renting a house and moving in together.

I love playin and watchin football, i support Man Utd and i am very knowledgeable about football. So if ne1 wants to find summat out about footy im your man!!:cool: i think ive sed enuf now so please feel free 2 introduce yourselves ppl!
  • Options
    Me!!!

hi, im 17 (soon to b 18!! yay only a week to go!!) i moved out of my parents at 15 and moved in wit my b/f we split up but i stayed livin wit him but i gotta move out now so im kinda homeless which isnt good.i work in a elderly mental infirm home and im studin my a levels which sadly i now have to give up so i can afford to live..i have 3 sisters and 1 bro, all younger.2 of my sis and my bro live wit my mum my other sis live wit my dad, who by the way is a twat!!

um..........well bored u all for long enough :confused:
  • Options
    My Turn!

Hi there, the name's Dawn and I'm from Singapore.
    Staying close to coast and enjoying the sun, sand and the sea (loving every single minute of it).

I'm new and it's been a pleasure to be part of this forum.

Cheers!

Dawn
  • Options
    hey

Hi everyone, I'm Holly, I'm from near london and I'm 17. I'm currently at a 6th form college doing an AS level in English and an AVCE in media.
    Well I like music-mainly rock, media and writing.
    I work at a music store a couple of days a week, wich I love. I also play the Keyboard and piano (very badly I may add)

anyway just thought I'd post to say hi and I am looking forward to posting more on here in the future.

:)
  • Options
    Hullo.

I'm 17, from Newcastle and work in Toys R Us. :| It's real fucking shitty.
  • Options
    I'm very nearly 16, i like Thursday very much indeed and i like beer and pubs and men with nice blue eyes. I also like to have a good time with my friends and to chill out in the sun.
    I live in gillingham in kent and have two bestfriends, one male and one female who went out with each other earlier this year and now hate each other. I also have a mum a dad and a little sister.
    My favourite film is trainspotting and I really like drawing and Ewan Mcgregor and Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum).
    Thats pretty much me summed up.
  • Options
    Hiya am jo

I'm 19 years old and I'm a skillseeker (woohoo!!!!lol). i work in a college and i spose my official title is customer advice assistant. which basically means i deal with all the new students and all the students that no one else wants to deal with, hehe.

I love going out wi my mates. Anything like going out for meals, drinking, clubbing...whatever.

Ehm...I've got two older brothers and an older sister but i wont talk about them coz they're boring lol

i still live at home wi my mummy and my daddy and no plans to move the now. finish ma training and learn to drive first then we'll see!!!

thats about it so hello everyone!!!!!
  • Options
    iloveu

heya, i new, my name is angel, im 15 and live near manchester, still @ skul, bout to start yr.11 well thats bout it bout me! hugs, hope everyone ok, love angel, xox
  • Options
    hiya, I'm char

I'm still at sixth form studying A levels but can't wait to move out to go to uni . . . .no idea where to though. Will be 18 in november and can't wait !
    I like most kinds of music and am usually quite easy going about what others think, so love to chat to every1
    can't believe I've not found this site before, seems like the best way I've found so far to avoid actually having to do any work. could do with a lil pic though if anyones got some ideas
    neway will stop going on now and hope to chat to every1 soon
  • Options
    Hello, my real name is Alex. I work in IT advising a government project steering commitee, as an independant contractor. However Ive decided to head off to Derby Uni in my quest to be an IT teacher. I leave two weeks wednesday and Im quite looking forward to it although my bank balance isnt.

Anyway thats it ... :)

personal note ... There are two f's in off
  • Options
    Originally posted by Adiss
    Hello, my real name is Alex. I work in IT advising a government project steering commitee, as an independant contractor. However Ive decided to head of to Derby Uni in my quest to be an IT teacher. I leave two weeks wednesday and Im quite looking forward to it although my bank balance isnt.

Anyway thats it ... :)
    hey I live in Derby! im at there uni too.....well will be soon :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by spellbound
    hiya, I'm char

I'm still at sixth form studying A levels but can't wait to move out to go to uni . . . .no idea where to though. Will be 18 in november and can't wait !
    I like most kinds of music and am usually quite easy going about what others think, so love to chat to every1
    can't believe I've not found this site before, seems like the best way I've found so far to avoid actually having to do any work. could do with a lil pic though if anyones got some ideas
    neway will stop going on now and hope to chat to every1 soon

Hello Spellbound. Why do you have KoolCat's av? You really should get your own.
  • Options
    Hello,
    I'm Mike, mid-twenties. Ex-film student now working dull office job to pay off me debts - lol. Searching for alternate realities through persistent use of alcohol. May have found Newcastle instead. Although secretly I really live in an area famous for Dragons, leeks, sheep and daffodils - yep thats right. Enough of waffle, pleased to meet y'all
    Yeeha,
    Mike "The Cowboy Way was a great film really if you didn't take it too seriously" Surname

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting them in a fruit salad - Peter Kay
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I finally get to post! Yay :hyper: I am 21 with six years of experience. I am currently a stay at home mommy to a beautiful red headed little girl. I live in the United States. I'm very open minded and friendly, anything else ya want to know just ask. See ya on the boards!:wave:
  • Options
    Hello, from sunny Florida!

Please, be sure to stop by my web site.
    I invite all of you to register to the Forums.
  • Options
    hmmm...

I don't know if I should tell too much about myself.

I live in the US.

I'm 29yrs. old.

I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.

I am not married, but used to date a guy from Great Britain.
  • Options
    My first post!

Helwwwwwwwwwwwwww every body! Well my first post! Ummmm dono what to say really...dont really know what im doing with the profile and stuff, been looking round the boards for ages so thaught i'd join!....so just check out my site if you want to and...well that's about it!
  • Options
    im new

Hi people
    my name is kerry
    im new to this website, iv been looking at the website and from i can see you peole are vey nice and i hope i can be part of it!! :)

xx
  • Options
    I'm Kate
    I found this site whilst trying to put off doing assignments!!!
This discussion has been closed.