Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    hey

Hey im new to this site and i thought id introduce myself

im Louiseanne and am 18 next thursday yay!!!!

i liked the look of the site cos you seem to be able talk to peeps bout probs and get reasonable answers back!!!

anyway im sure i will get into the swing of things and for now bye bye xxxxx :):):)
  • Options
    Yeah, thats straight up

Hey yo, Acknowledge your new saviour kids.

Y'all can call me poppa,
    just don't get it twisted & you won't have to get sonned.

PEACE.;)
  • Options
    Welcome everyone. I never read this post ( I had someone to tell me the rules, pretty much). I thought this thread just had the rules in it.

:wave:
  • Options
    Hi. well lets see here, i will tell you alittle about myself. I'm a mom and i have been with my b/f for 10years. i live in canada and i am a terrible speller.
  • Options
    ahoy all,
    I go by the name of Tom. usually. I'm 17 years young and i study in the V11th form at Hagley RC High. 36th best comp in Britain. I am in a band called Calico Jack. At the momwent i'm saving up for a new distortion pedal. god I lvoe ema.

thats all folks

Yours....

Tom.
  • Options
    Hi my name is Rob and I have just joined the site.org. I'm 15 and come from Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire. I have a livejournal and my username is darkshark so please add me of you want since I don't have any friends on there yet.:crying:
  • Options
    hi everybody

hi everyone

my name is jay i would like to say hello to everybody i am new here. i am form n.wales i am 19.

i hope if anybody has a problem and would like to talk or if you just fancy a chat in anyway you could talk to me. and i ihope i would be able to talk to someone if a problem crops up.
    any way hi all speak to someone soon i hope!! :crazyeyes :):confused:
  • Options
    Hello,

I'm a new member to this site. This is only the second discussion board that I've ever participated in. The only other ones that I've been involved in are those of Military.Com, which is primarily a discussion board geared toward active duty or retired US military personnel.

In general, Mil.com is a very conservative/Republican oriented site. I tend to be an Independent, and don't accept dogma perpetuated by any "camp" without some level of doubt. Yet I do have an interest in military matters, particularly of a historical bent regarding the Vietnam War and the current issues going on in Iraq (or the lack of implications..however, you want to look at the matter.)

Frankly, I joined this site because one your your regular posters, Uncle_Joe found it fit to make a comment about me on these forums, although I've never had contact with him in any other venue.

So, I figured since I was a topic of conversation, that I'd show up and find out what this site is all about. :cool:
  • Options
    Heylo there everybody!

Erm, well this is my introduction. Have just done my GCSEs and narrowly recovered in time from tonsillitis to go to Glastonbury. (WOO!*manic dance*) I didn't recover in time to be well for my exams though...oh well. :D
  • Options
    Ello, I'm Matt, I play guitar and bass and sometimes piano. I found TheSite because Lily (Leely) was all excited about her rant getting published, and it's all looking fab 'n' groovy so far.
  • Options
    Originally posted by USA#1-TrQ
    Hello,

I'm a new member to this site. This is only the second discussion board that I've ever participated in. The only other ones that I've been involved in are those of Military.Com, which is primarily a discussion board geared toward active duty or retired US military personnel.

In general, Mil.com is a very conservative/Republican oriented site. I tend to be an Independent, and don't accept dogma perpetuated by any "camp" without some level of doubt. Yet I do have an interest in military matters, particularly of a historical bent regarding the Vietnam War and the current issues going on in Iraq (or the lack of implications..however, you want to look at the matter.)

Frankly, I joined this site because one your your regular posters, Uncle_Joe found it fit to make a comment about me on these forums, although I've never had contact with him in any other venue.

So, I figured since I was a topic of conversation, that I'd show up and find out what this site is all about. :cool:

Another fellow American!! ;) Welcome :wave: (Happy 4th of July btw)
  • Options
    Hello :tokenwavingsmiley:
  • Options
    Blnde_BombShell

Hey, happy verryyy belated 4th of July to you as well. Good to see another American here.

Hey, speaking of Americans, you want to see a very patriotic picture of Boston, Massachusetts that I just took here on vacation a week ago? See the black flag above the station? That is, of course, a Prisoner of War flag flying above the station to honor all past and current wars.

firePOW2.jpg

firePOW1.jpg

Oh, and the next one is me at the beach in Texas, again on vacation.

padre5Edit.jpg
  • Options
    Weeee, this is me!

Hey All!
    My name is Emileigh.
    I am 15 (as of June 16, 2004.)
    I dye my hair drastic colors all the time: Dk. Brn->blonde->blue....
    I am not your everyday genius, but I am very mature.
    I'm daft as heck! Mature, but daft as heck!

I consider myself to be like, a teddy bear in build. I am not, like morbidly obese, but I have cushion. Currently, I have strawberry blonde hair. I have green eyes, and the cutest cheeks, noone can resist to pinch them! Not even me!! My favorite physical part of myself is my lips. If I were someone else, I couldn't get enough of kissing me. Mind, I am not pretentious, just a little proud.

My hobbies include, but aren't limited to:
    Dancing. I am not good at it, but who has to be?
    Singing.
    I loooove Acting.
    Writing poetry.
    Meditating.
    Trying my hardest to stick to my vegan lifestyle.
    Activism.
    Being daft.
    Being true to myself.
    Being truley daft.
    Yoga.
    Talking.
    Uhhh . . . I am dizzy, I think too hard.

In a sizeable nutshell, this is me.

<3 Emileigh
  • Options
    Re: Weeee, this is me!

Well nice big intoduction,

Hello :wave: welcome :wave:

Hope you stay here long *prod* :)

Take care:)
  • Options
    Oh, well thank you, Hellfire! :)

You wish I stay here long time? :naughty: heeheehee
  • Options
    Re: Weeee, this is me!
    Originally posted by yoga the bear
    Hey All!
    My name is Emileigh.
    :O

Like mine, but spell't differently. And almost spell't the way everyone spells my name on here :(
  • Options
    Actually, it is really spelled: Emily. But, when I am in a differant, and creative mood, I spell it: Emileigh. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by yoga the bear
    Actually, it is really spelled: Emily. But, when I am in a differant, and creative mood, I spell it: Emileigh. :)
    Yeh, mines Emily too. Although, ever since I spelled it Emmaleigh one day 'cause I was bored, everyone on here spells it like that now. :(
  • Options
    Hi everybody,my name is Veronica.I am from Ireland but have been living in Tx for the past several years.
    I just joined this site and this is my first post so a big HOWDY from TEXAS Y'all

Slainte Veronica.
  • Options
  • Options
    Mark from Lancashire, into most music, trance, metal, classical, also play a bit of sport. Love stupid, stupid humour :D
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet you. :D
  • Options
    Hi

Hi, My name's Shaun and I just turned 18 in Sept :)
    I was born in Scotland near my dad's old naval base althlough all my family is English

I'm studying Business in College

I wanna be a in the police like my dad before he left :wave:

I enjoy pretty much anything fun like footy, basketball, videogames, etc

I couldn't live without music

and I'm the type of person who no matter how hard I try I always end up saying or doing something stupid

anything else you want to know just ask, cheers!:p
  • Options
    just to say hi

heloooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Re: Blnde_BombShell
    Originally posted by USA#1-TrQ
    Oh, and the next one is me at the beach in Texas, again on vacation.

padre5Edit.jpg

There are beaches in texas? :eek2:
  • Options
    Hi my names Leigh. I'm a 17 year old male from south east wales. I have just registred on this site and have enjoyed reading some of your posts. I work as a locksmith at the moment which is a good job as i'm working with people and i'm always busy, well it keeps me out of trouble anyway. My hobbies are reading, cycling and watching f1. Anyway that's me so chat to u all soon.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by leigh678
    Hi my names Leigh. I'm a 17 year old male from south east wales. I have just registred on this site and have enjoyed reading some of your posts. I work as a locksmith at the moment which is a good job as i'm working with people and i'm always busy, well it keeps me out of trouble anyway. My hobbies are reading, cycling and watching f1. Anyway that's me so chat to u all soon.

hello :wave:
  • Options
    thanx littlemissy, u've placed a lot of posts u know
This discussion has been closed.