Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I never find bringing friends on here works. They never post. Though granted I got The Doc Horatio on here.
  • Options
    Hi- just thought 'd reintroduce myself, blimey it's been busy on here. How's everyone!
  • Options
    Hey.
    I'm 25, live in London. Love love love slasher flicks, x-men, books by Graham Masterson, the Anita blake series and am getting a kitty cat tomorrow! Hurrah!
  • Options
    Hi I'm not-too-far from being 30 and it is very scary indeed, I live in East Yorkshire, I'm doing an ECDL so getting more computer-literate. I am in love with my neighbour's cat, Colin, and I just love pizza far too much for my own good!
  • Options
    Hey, this is my first post on these boards. I'm Abby, 15 and live in southampton i never know what to write on these things just hey really! Cya around xxx
  • Options
    hey my name is mike.
    i come from high wycombe in bucks, uk.
    i love reading, maths (and i know that sad), hanging out with mates (well when they want to) and i love my mates.
    :thumb: :blush:
  • Options
    m i need help please someone talk to me
  • Options
    m i need help please someone talk to me

Post in another forum/thread then ;)
  • Options
    Hello all

Heya... my name is Natalie. Thought i would introduce myself! I am 18 and from Kent in the UK. I own my own forums http://www.satcforums.com and it is nice to meet you all :)
  • Options
    Hey all,

Im Andrew (Andy to my mates and my Fiancee)

Im 16 and just finished my G.C.S.E's, I live in Romford in Essex / London Borough Of Havering.

Im engaged to a wonderful girl called Lyndsey who i love with every part of my heart.

Im interested by the Second World War as two of my Great Grandads fought in the war. I Support Charlton Athletic Football Club :)
  • Options
    Hey!
    I'm Hannah I'm 16 and I live in Manchester! I'm just coming up to the end of my first year of college and I hate it...
  • Options
    I'm 18, and i live between kent and london depending how much of a pain in the arse my landlord at any one time has been/is being.

post-punk is the way forward and backward.
  • Options
    hi everyone

:blush: Hi everyone. :wave: My name's Danielle. I'm 17 years old...and a girl. I live in America...so *please don't hate me!!!* My dream forever has been to move to Ireland. I met a girl named Siobhan who's now my best friend, she lived there for 11 years and she said she'd go with me when I moved. I plan on it within the next 1-3 years. I really like to read, pretty much anything, and I write alot, i enjoy that more than anything. I would like to be a stage actress. I always love meeting new people (although I have a hard time with names) and discovered only this year that there is many places online to do that. I came across this place and it seems really interesting, so I decided to join. You seem like a really nice group of people, and I hope that I get to know some of you...Well I don't really know what more to put here, so...that's me!
  • Options
    hey, i'm laura, im pretty crazy, i do stupid things :banghead: xD im 14 and badly in need of a boyfriend :| my life is pretty boring nothing much ever really happens. I LUFF MY FRIENDS SARAH, CRAIGEH and JEN, they RAWK!!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I've been here since March, and still haven't got round to posting in this thread. Anyway for those of you who don't really know me, I'm Hannah, 17 and from Bucks. Always happy to talk :)
  • Options
    Hey. I watch you while you are sleeping. I know where you live :yes: I do....
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey, hope you are all ok!
    Im 21, living in london, currently trying to start up a new business in the hope of gettin people to stop telling me to go back to uni! ;) And.......im really excited cos I got the new Harry Potter book today and im about to start reading it!!! Yay!!! :yippe:
  • Options
    My name's Jessy and I'm from Washington DC. I am trying to make a go of acting, though when that (predictably) falls through, I'll be turning to Music Education.
    I'm.. well, obsessed with Haryr Potte,r in case you can't tell from the name. Friends and family actually refer to me as Hermione quite often... :blush:
    I found this site... um searching google for something.. I think sunburn related issues. Well, it all worked out anyway!
  • Options
    Hey I'm Dani. I'm 19 years old and live in Elephant & Castle in south-east London. I'm half french canadian. I'm at LCC studying Journalism and I actually did a week of work experience at thesite last August! You can actually see two of my rants still up (Tan Lines and House Parties).

I like going to gigs, travelling, I'm taking up surfing this summer, writing, reading, playing pool, going down the pub with friends and surfing the net.

My idol is Gwen Stefani (as you can tell by my avatar!) and love all different kinds of music specifically old school punk, rock and punk pop.

And that is...me.
  • Options
    Intro

Hello. Am I in the right place? Im a 28 yr old SAHM and homeschooler. Just looking for some new & interesting message boards. Could this be my new hangout? :thumb:
  • Options
    CaliGirl wrote:
    Hello. Am I in the right place? Im a 28 yr old SAHM and homeschooler. Just looking for some new & interesting message boards. Could this be my new hangout? :thumb:

yea you should fit in nicely
  • Options
    Hey I'm Dani. I'm 19 years old and live in Elephant & Castle in south-east London. I'm half french canadian. I'm at LCC studying Journalism and I actually did a week of work experience at thesite last August! You can actually see two of my rants still up (Tan Lines and House Parties).

I like going to gigs, travelling, I'm taking up surfing this summer, writing, reading, playing pool, going down the pub with friends and surfing the net.

My idol is Gwen Stefani (as you can tell by my avatar!) and love all different kinds of music specifically old school punk, rock and punk pop.

And that is...me.

hey, welcome.

<goes off to read rants..>
  • Options
    James88 intro

Hi, im James, im 16 from Nottingham. I live with my mum, dad and younger brother. Im currently studying AS courses in economics, politics, biology and chemistry, having done my GCSEs. I go to an all-boys school in Nottingham, which is alright, if a little sheltered from the real world.

I enjoy watching films with my mates, and playing tennis. Im also interested in politics. My life is currently very, very dull.
  • Options
    Hello all, I am 20 years old and I hail from a small town in ontario no ones ever heard of. What brought me here? I couldn't say maybe other than the fact that I've been looking for a forum that is interesting and has active members almost daily for over three years now.
    I'm crazy, quiet and unpredictible (in a good sense) and I have a good sense of humour, sometimes a very dirty sense of humour haha
    In time I'll reveal my real name but until then you all can call me by my username. Yup, simple as that and I could care less if anyone judges me from what I wrote, I hate thinking of things off the top of my head especially if those things have to do with myself.....
  • Options
    Hey there, cool av.
  • Options
    why thanks, just something i whipped up from this saved pic i found awhile back...talk about utter boredom! lol
  • Options
    Hey, Im Catriona. Im going to be starting my 2nd Year at The University Of Stirling In September. Im studying a Joint BSC Honours in Psychology and Sociology. I live in Fife, Kirkcaldy to be exact which sucks cause then everyone assumes im a ned. :banghead: Im 19 in 10 days :birthday: and i am also going to see the Kings of Leon in 25 days :yippe: Ok now i will shut up :blush:
  • Options
    welcome! but you should make your own thread, its more fun
  • Options
    Hi, My name is Liz aka Lizaria. I am a 23 y/o female. I am slowly but surely learning how to adapt to everyone elses life style. I cannot seem to help myself though. I am bad at applying makeup or styling my hair. I look like crap. I thought this forum good help me a little. I got a few tips already on how to get that smokey eye look. Thanks for that. I'll try it soon. So hope to start posting like xrazy!
This discussion has been closed.