Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do I tell her...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    deceelpool wrote: »
    This person is a cunt.
    7. You will respect the opinions of others. Just because you don’t agree, it doesn’t give you the right to make personal attacks on that person.
    :no:
  • Options
    Miffy wrote: »
    Whoa, hold on a minute there Mowbray, when you said you got the sack for being a creepy stalker you said that you would never be able to get another job doing whatever the hell it is you do because you can't with a criminal record, which you now have?

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?p=1874882&highlight=industry#post1874882

Mowbray you are full of crap, as Miffy has pointed out you told us you've got a criminal record, and here you are contradicting yourself saying you made out it was her that was the deluded one, surely your new employers would know about your criminal record and therefore know that you are the stalker so why the hell would you need to make out that she was the deluded one.

This thread began with you asking for advice about a girl that you clearly don't care for and now its turned into a thread for telling us about how important you are and how shit people who work 9-5 jobs are, people who go to the pub must be mindless, yeah sure whatever you say! You are mindless for judging a whole class of people based upon what you see on tv and read in the papers, I mean you work in some high flying job apparently, you studied at oxbridge apparently, you get featured in the guardian apparently and certainly don't drink in pubs, so when the hell do you ever get the opportunity to sit down and talk to people that have the lifestyle that you despise! The fact is on this forum you are no more important than the next person.
    Jomery wrote: »
    Well if it makes you feel better I save more than £10 an hour (10 x 24 x 365) and I'm sure you're happier in life than I am :)

Saying things like this is just plain weird, why tell someone how much you can save an hour, its not like you are the only person in the world with a good salary or from a rich background, we don't all go around saying shitty things like this though, and for me it really sums you up as a person.
  • Options
    Pink_Angel wrote: »
    as Miffy has pointed out you told us you've got a criminal record
    No, I thought I'd get one but I didn't, first offence.
    Saying things like this is just plain weird, why tell someone how much you can save an hour, its not like you are the only person in the world with a good salary or from a rich background, we don't all go around saying shitty things like this though, and for me it really sums you up as a person.
    I was trying to prove how utterly insignificant to one's happiness and wellbeing having money is.
  • Options
    I'm not going to be able to get a job at Asda or Burger King cos I'll be deemed "overqualified" with a good degree but zero retail work experience.

Which no-one is telling you to do.

Anyway, you really should start getting to know girls your own age (give or take a few years) and just try being friends with them. Don't go out with the intention of pulling or whatever.

Is your problem that you've got friends but no-one will go out with you or was that Hornet?:confused:
  • Options
    Mowbray wrote: »
    She contacted the Police, I was questioned, had to go to Court, and now have a restraining order. With the subsequent criminal record, I have been fired from my job where my salary was £106k, and am not eligible for any bonus having worked really hard all year.

So did you lie then?
  • Options
    So did you lie then?

Nah that wasn't him, that was Mowbray. ;)
  • Options
    hilarious thread, this is what the internet was invented for.

dude if you have so much money and so little respect for women then go somewhere like hong kong/philippines where you can get a different girl every day of the week and all the practise you want.....
  • Options
    I'm really sus about this fella. I don't care how unlucky in love you are, there are countless attractive 23-24 year olds who would want to go out with a high flying business type (which incidentally, I don't think you are.)
  • Options
    I know. There's no way some rich, successful bloke couldn't at least find some materialistic girl that's willing to go out with you just for the money. I mean far uglier, older men have no problem pulling that off, so a reasonable looking younger guy would be on this site asking how he can find a girl that isn't just with him for that reason.
  • Options
    Isn't Mowbray the name of that South African city at the centre of apartheid? Distasteful much?
  • Options
    It seems to me the op has his values very mixed up indeed. There is no wonder that no one in your social circle wants to date you. Firstly there will be rumours about you stalking someone and getting fired because of it, then of course there appears to be your lack of any understanding about your fellow human beings. Your desperation probably oozes out of your every pore.

Yes there are shallow people out there that will only date good looking, rich people with jobs that are considered suitably powerful enough, educated at the right school with a suitable family history. Hopefully some of them will actually be happy and will have moved on past the initial attraction and realised they have lots in common with the people they date, perhaps ballet, opera or a secret addiction to neighbours.

My point is that if you dont want to be with someone that doesnt meet your exacting standards, why on earth be with a 16 year old girl ? You are hardly likely to take her to meet your friends or family. If you talk about having a relationship/casual encounter recently won't your friends think you are making it up as they have never been introduced to her or bumped into her in the local hot spots that you frequent ?

You know you are doing the wrong thing with this young girl but yet you want to use her for experience. I'm sorry but you dont need physical experience as much as you need to take a look around you at what makes other peoples relationships work. Firstly you need to stop thinking about women as things you can buy, we arent. We will date people that meet our exacting requirements and obviously you are missing something that makes you desireable to the people you want. It could be that for all your very desirable on paper assets, you dont have the personality or people skills. Can you actually connect with people when discussing things other than work or money ?
  • Options
    yerascrote wrote:
    I'm really sus about this fella. I don't care how unlucky in love you are, there are countless attractive 23-24 year olds who would want to go out with a high flying business type (which incidentally, I don't think you are.)
    I know. There's no way some rich, successful bloke couldn't at least find some materialistic girl that's willing to go out with you just for the money. I mean far uglier, older men have no problem pulling that off, so a reasonable looking younger guy would be on this site asking how he can find a girl that isn't just with him for that reason.
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
    Arrrrrrrgh. Back to square one. That's the whole point of why I'm here, trying to figure out why I'm unwanted when there's so many people exactly like me who have all the luck. People more arrogant, more selfish, more nasty, more shallow etc have no trouble. I have beautiful girls (my own age) left right and centre having me as their best friend, shoulder to cry on, guy to talk to about their lovelife troubles and it pisses me off.

Not posting here again, and I mean it, this site's just frustrating me even more with those sort of responses, not helping.
  • Options
    Not posting here again, and I mean it, this site's just frustrating me even more with those sort of responses, not helping.

Thank fuck for that :thumb:
  • Options
    Maybe you should actually look at the answers to the question you posted in the first place and take them in if you're genuine, because the only reason people are doubting you is because you don't seem to take a single shred of advice anyone gives you. Are you breaking up with this girl or what?

Oh, and by the way, most people kiss the bottom lip - it feels better.
  • Options

Fucking brilliant.
  • Options
    Oh I agree 100% with you, hence it gets to me that most people without good educations and simple jobs are more content in life than I am. But I'm stuck in the world I am really, I'm not going to be able to get a job at Asda or Burger King cos I'll be deemed "overqualified" with a good degree but zero retail work experience.

I can only reflect the first thing I ever said to you in the other thread.

You pretend to be something, that you aren't. You don't have to go that route. If your primary goal is to have xxx millions to your account you maybe have to go that route. You are trying to fit in, but you fail. Trying to be one of the big baddies, but you are just a tiny little depressed man. You aren't cut out to be cherry on the whipped cream.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You aren't cut out to be cherry on the whipped cream.

Mmmm cherries, Mmmmm whipped cream :yum:
  • Options

While I don't think everybody wading in to have their turn to call you a twat is especially helpful, you seem to have ignored the good advice you've been given and instead decided to nitpick irrelevant points about Alan Sugar.

Part of this is about changing your attitude and the way you approach your life. Nobody can do it for you, especially when you don't even seem willing to accept the fact that your mindset needs to change in order for you to be happy.
  • Options
    The problem is, he doesn't feel the need to change his attitude. It's everyone else's fault that he's miserably single. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    As you work in the city and go to clubs I couldn't afford to go to even if I saved up for months thank god I'll never get to meet you.
    We've given you loads of advice which you've chosen to ignore.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    While I don't think everybody wading in to have their turn to call you a twat is especially helpful, you seem to have ignored the good advice you've been given and instead decided to nitpick irrelevant points about Alan Sugar.

:yes: Anymore people who just come into this thread to be outrageously insulting - just stay out of it. Jomery, I think there has been some good advice here so don't let the comments you don't like over-shadow the ones that have given you reason to visit TheSite in the past.
  • Options
    Oh I agree 100% with you, hence it gets to me that most people without good educations and simple jobs are more content in life than I am. But I'm stuck in the world I am really, I'm not going to be able to get a job at Asda or Burger King cos I'll be deemed "overqualified" with a good degree but zero retail work experience.

You don't have to go from one extreme to the other, as I think you know.

There's no point in sticking with a job that makes you unhappy and sets these ridiculous ideals that have to be met. Work to live instead of the other way around.

You might want to extend your social circle as well. If you hang around workaholic city types...well, birds of a feather stick together. It confounds me that you're in a situation where your job is the deciding factor on who you can date. It's just ridiculous. Seriously, stop and think about that for awhile. I can't actually believe it's true...but benefit of the doubt and all that...

ETA: And, for the record, I think Jomery has been given a far better reception than someone who convinces other people that the girl he stalked was deluded, just to keep a job, may actually deserve.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    It's not good form to drag up an old thread just to laugh at it xjust-thinkingx - jeez you must be bored ;)

Anyway I'm gonna close it now.
This discussion has been closed.