Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do I tell her...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I'm sure the gossip colums are more interested in whether Robbie joins Take That or the Spice Girls are getting back together than in some painfully insecure 23/24 year old city banker who's porking a 16 year old.
    Daily Telegraph has a daily 'spy' column, Private Eye has a "Street of Shame", Daily Mail's daily gossip column etc - there's several of my student friends who've been featured in here for something embarrassing, in 2 cases things they've said supposedly anonymously on internet msg boards. Particularly cos the media love Oxbridge students, and exposing high-profile lawyer's kids, but that fits my description entirely! Better to be safe than sorry and all that.
  • Options
    Jomery wrote: »
    Daily Telegraph has a daily 'spy' column, Private Eye has a "Street of Shame", Daily Mail's daily gossip column etc - there's several of my student friends who've been featured in here for something embarrassing, in 2 cases things they've said supposedly anonymously on internet msg boards. Particularly cos the media love Oxbridge students, and exposing high-profile lawyer's kids, but that fits my description entirely! Better to be safe than sorry and all that.

Ok now I feel slightly sorry for you. Note the "slightly".

Seriously, am I the only one who's never noticed creepy stuff like that in the papers? Maybe I should read more of them, lol
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Exactly. I mean look at Calvin, why would they wanna associate with someone that can't even spell surname? :p

Piss off you :p

Oh i bet my parents wish i had gone to Oxford or Cambridge now, I might be able to spell :D
  • Options
    I'VE BEEN A NICE PERSON MY WHOLE LIFE. GIRLS HAVE ALWAYS REFERRED TO ME AS "THE NICE GUY", THE SHOULDER TO CRY ON WHO GETS NO ACTION WHILST THEIR PRICK BOYFRIENDS CHEAT ON THEM.

you haven't been a nice guy in the good sense, but a spineless bootlicker to crawl in girls asses (and their panties the second they'd let you).

That's the difference.

ooooooh I paid them drinks and walked them home, WOOOOOOOOOO.... I'm in awe!
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Piss off you :p

Oh i bet my parents wish i had gone to Oxford or Cambridge now, I might be able to spell :D

Lol and you might get in the papers. Well what more could you ask for.
  • Options
    Man you're stuck up.
  • Options

Haha I love the way you mention that your an oxbridge student and a high profile lawyer's kid! Now how is that protecting your identity, your giving everyone clues now!
  • Options
    Do these 'other people' realise some of us on this website went to comprehensives and don't have double barreled sir names :D

Surprised they want to mingle with such common stock :lol:
    Nobody's seeing me conversing with you, I'm not having my photo taken with you for peers to discuss, so it's fine :razz: I actually came on here precisely to find out from "normal", "ordinary" people some basic advice. Unfortunately I've found most of you to exhibit inverse snobbery, which is just as bad as racism or disability-ism as far as I care. People can't help the way they're brought up and resultantly their natural attitudes towards stuff.
  • Options
    I hope one day some big fish in the business is going to sac you for his own profit, just so you know how it is.

karma n stuff.
  • Options
    Nobody's seeing me conversing with you, I'm not having my photo taken with you for peers to discuss, so it's fine :razz: I actually came on here precisely to find out from "normal", "ordinary" people some basic advice. Unfortunately I've found most of you to exhibit inverse snobbery, which is just as bad as racism or disability-ism as far as I care. People can't help the way they're brought up and resultantly their natural attitudes towards stuff.

Mate it's got fuck all to do with your upbringing and the fact that your minted, it's cos your a stuck up twat :flirt:
  • Options

Now how they fuck are they going to find out who you are? Kidnap Jim V and torture him till he gives them your e-mail address?

It's as anonymous as can be really, unless you go posting every five minutes that you're the son of a high-flying lawyer, in which case you deserve all you get.

Thread saved anyway, I hear the Daily Mail pay big bucks for earth shattering exposes like this.
  • Options
    Jomery I actually respected you for being honest and I did think you had a couple of points. But why are you so stuck up? I really hate stuck up, arrogant posh cunts. I have to deal with them at work and while they think they're so high and mighty, everyone else is laughing at them for being sad gimps with no lives.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Mate it's got fuck all to do with your upbringing and the fact that your minted, it's cos your a stuck up twat :flirt:

:yes:

I've met some people from Eton (wooo go me! lol) anyway, some were really nice & hmmm... what's the word, oh yes, human. but others were the shallow twats that JoMow seems to be.

Yes, your upbringing has an effect on you, so do your genes, but hell, so do you. If you are a complete bastard, you can't go "oh thats my parents' fault". You can change, so feel free too & quit blaming your upbringing.
    Now how they fuck are they going to find out who you are? Kidnap Jim V and torture him till he gives them your e-mail address?

Poor Jim V
  • Options

The ego has landed :D

It would have to be a very slow news day before the Daily Mail, printed the in's and outs of your sex life (or lack of)

Nobody in their right mind (even Daily Mail readers) could give a shit about what you were seen doing.

The best thing you could do would be to go to a third world country, and volunteer to help underprivileged children. Hopefully this will make you realise what you have and how superficial your life really is.

:thumb:
  • Options
    The ego has landed :D

It would have to be a very slow news day before the Daily Mail, printed the in's and outs of your sex life (or lack of)

Nobody in their right mind (even Daily Mail readers) could give a shit about what you were seen doing.
    Sigh...you don't know who I am, I've been featured in the national press before. And I'm not just talking papers, someone emailing some threads/quotes to my boss or my team and I'll be the laughing stock, will hurt career prospects etc.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    But why are you so stuck up? I really hate stuck up, arrogant posh cunts.
    Well, I find beauty, elegance, class very attractive, and ugliness, uncouth behaviour etc disgusting, so wouldn't want to be associated with the latter. Hence I dislike chavs, couldn't care less whether or not they're laughing at "us lot" for being posh.
  • Options
    jomow mojo or whateva your name is today if you took ur toffee nose outta ur own anus for a second you'd realize why you neva get laid.a question didnt you get sacked from "the city" for stalking a girl!
  • Options
    That isn't my quote ^^^^^^^

Tut tut. Didn't they teach you anything at Oxford :D
  • Options
    cassidy04 wrote: »
    a question didnt you get sacked from "the city" for stalking a girl!
    Yeah, quickly got headhunted by another firm, fortunately didn't come up as a criminal record as I expected.
  • Options
    Yeah, quickly got headhunted by another firm,

Ah yeah. I heard Cocks R US are recruiting :D
  • Options
    Well, I find beauty, elegance, class very attractive, and ugliness, uncouth behaviour etc disgusting, so wouldn't want to be associated with the latter. Hence I dislike chavs, couldn't care less whether or not they're laughing at "us lot" for being posh.

If one was to remove one's head from one's botty hole for a second, you'd realise that one has just contradicted oneself.

Are you saying it's fine to be snobby to ghastly chavs, but inverse snobbery is frightful behaviour for one to partake in?
  • Options
    erm has sum1 stood in sumtin?im sure i can smell sumtin!
  • Options
    Jomo, dump the girl. Life isnt all about pulling, neither is it about being the richest nor the most succesful. Things are much more fulfilling if you can find a way to make other people happy.
    I'm not saying you need to network more or anything like that but try doing a bit of charity work, go down some retirement homes and read to the old folk? donate a bit of time to a homeless shelter, just anything that involves seeing yourself help other people. I think it would be a very humbling experience for you and would make you a much better person.
  • Options

So everyone who isn't in your class is a disgustung un-attractive chav?
    Sure mate :yeees:
    It's not chavs who are neccesarily laughing at you, it's everyday people. We're not laughing at you for being posh either, we're laughing at you because of what being posh has made you.
    You wouldn't last 2 seconds in the real world mate, and unless you pull yourself together (which I believe you can do) then you're going to die a very empty and lonely man.
  • Options
    If one was to remove one's head from one's botty hole for a second, you'd realise that one has just contradicted oneself.

Are you saying it's fine to be snobby to ghastly chavs, but inverse snobbery is frightful behaviour for one to partake in?
    I'm not condoning any form of discrimination but yes I'm classist, it's difficult to tolerate such stupid, mindless individuals, with their pathetic racist football chants, somehow content with a crap 9-5 job, going to the same pub every evening, getting the same kebab on the way home and throwing up on the same street corner day in day out.
  • Options
    I'm not condoning any form of discrimination but yes I'm classist, it's difficult to tolerate such stupid, mindless individuals, with their pathetic racist football chants, somehow content with a crap 9-5 job, going to the same pub every evening, getting the same kebab on the way home and throwing up on the same street corner day in day out.

That is my idea of a fuckin good time :thumb:

We should hook up.
  • Options
    going to the same pub every evening, getting the same kebab on the way home and throwing up on the same street corner day in day out.

That's known as 'letting your hair down'. You know, having a life, having fun? Do you people know what that is?
  • Options

Well I don't find the idea of poking random 16 year olds especially appealing, but then we've all got our crosses to bear, eh?

You probably don't want the advice of someone who woke up on Saturday morning to find himself covered in puke from the night before - but one of the best things I think you could do? Stick around here, post on the forums. Get to know people. put your opinions on things across and LISTEN to other people. You'll learn a lot more about real people, and if it makes you even 0.000001% more tolerant then it'll have been worthwhile.

Either that or get out there and learn a bit more about the real world, maybe even take a weekend job in Burger King. I think if you keep the attitude going you'll get twatted within the first 15 minutes, but then maybe that might help you see things differently too.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    That's known as 'letting your hair down'. You know, having a life, having fun? Do you people know what that is?
    What I'm referring to though is the monotony, I don't understand how most people can't get bored doing exactly the same thing in exactly the same venue every single time, e.g. I go to different clubs every week, take a trip to a different European city one weekend a month, else I'd get pretty bored of life.
  • Options
    What I'm referring to though is the monotony, I don't understand how most people can't get bored doing exactly the same thing in exactly the same venue every single time, e.g. I go to different clubs every week, take a trip to a different European city one weekend a month, else I'd get pretty bored of life.

Yes I agree, I like to visit different clubs and different countries too. I get bored sitting down the same old pub every day, but hey we're all different, and you've got to learn to accept that.

Also not everyone can afford to visit a different European city one weekend every month.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Also not everyone can afford to visit a different European city one weekend every month.
    Sure. Ain't that expensive to do once in a while though, Eurostar/RyanAir/EasyJet + 3* hotel for 2 ppl for 2 nights = £100-150.
This discussion has been closed.