Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bullying: Where does it begin

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by monocrat
    Why is the why I think of any importance?

because you are replying to a topic and you seem to be the only one who thinks bullying is ok. So when you post your thoughts here then people have the right to question you about why you think like you do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    because you are replying to a topic and you seem to be the only one who thinks bullying is ok. So when you post your thoughts here then people have the right to question you about why you think like you do.

Of course they do. And I welcome people challenging my views; if you have a view it should (in my view) stand up to scrutiny.
  • Options
    Of course they do. And I welcome people challenging my views; if you have a view it should (in my view) stand up to scrutiny.

Well start answering questions put to you then.

Are you doing this on purpose, coming back with one liners just to annoy people or are you genuinely missing the point of whats been put to you?
  • Options
    Heck I'm not doing anything on purpose.
  • Options
    What is 'non-emotion'?
    You are the personification of it - people come on here and talk about very personal and painful experiences and you cannot even manage to express any sympathy or feel any compassion for them - worse you cannot even keep your opinions to yourself and make insensitive and offensive statements.
    And?
    And you are annoying a hell of a lot of people with your ignorant and puerile remarks. You contribute nothing constructive to debates, you have no noticeable opinions and even though you claim to be an old fashioned Liberal you possess little knowledge of the beliefs you claim to possess.
    Why should I 'respect' anybody here?
    Simple manners and common decency for a start. As I'm sure I said before to you this is a debating forum, it works best when all participants have a common level of respect for each other which means threads don't degenerate into insults and arguments that you have created. I think it would be to the infinite benefit of these forums if you were banned unless you can actually show that you possess enough logical reasoning to debate above the level of a two year old?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kevlar85
    You are the personification of it - people come on here and talk about very personal and painful experiences and you cannot even manage to express any sympathy or feel any compassion for them - worse you cannot even keep your opinions to yourself and make insensitive and offensive statements.

So people come here and complain about there nonsense problems and I have to care? :)
  • Options
    So people come here and complain about there nonsense problems and I have to care? :)

No but you could just not post in the thread as you don't care about the opinions expressed within it. They aren't nonsense problems either but to be perfectly blunt I just cannot be f**ked to explain myself to you as you are clearly so devoid of empathy that it would be a waste of time attempting to debate with you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kevlar85
    No but you could just not post in the thread as you don't care about the opinions expressed within it. They aren't nonsense problems either but to be perfectly blunt I just cannot be f**ked to explain myself to you as you are clearly so devoid of empathy that it would be a waste of time attempting to debate with you.

They are nonsense problems.

If someone bullies you, then clearly they don't like you. In my view, no one has to automatically like anyone.

Also, I read crap about people wanting sympathy because someone doesn't fancy them! Aren't there WORSE problems in this world? :) :cool:
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    This has gone so far off topic and it turning into a bit of a nasty affair sooo...

I'm so shutting it down.

CB
This discussion has been closed.