Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bullying: Where does it begin

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by monocrat
    It's just people seeking sympathy; nothing else.

I'm simply expressing my opinions here. This is only an Internet board and it's not my problem if people get too 'offended'.

Okay, so if I were to offer my opinions and knowledge would that be seeking sympathy? Only someone who has never been bullied could say such utter shit, if you're bullied you don't want sympathy you just want it to stop and when it has you just want to move on and forget about it. People have posted some very personal and hurtful memories here to encourage a good debate and that debate has been going very well until you get involved with your stupid one-liners and complete lack of human emotion. Bullying isn't some sort of trite political argument you can deal with like this, it's about peoples lives. I read in the Daily Mirror the other day about a nine year old girl who after months of bullying just wrote in her diary one Monday "I just want to die, I love you Mummy." because she couldn't stand the thought of another four days of the same treatment. She would be classed as lucky in comparison to those two teenagers who committed suicide after years of bullying at their high schools.

People would have no problem with you expressing your opinions, take PNJ - he is very loyal to the American government despite the evidence we present to him yet HE will give his own point of view and argue back and is all the more interesting for it. I'm disappointed because you claim to have all these interesting liberal principles which would make for a good debate but you're so poor at debating all you can do is ignore the questions people put to you and make flippant one-liners. To be honest, I would like to see you banned for lowering the tone of debating here, you offer nothing to this forum except stupid and in this thread hurtful comments. Yes, I do find you offensive, not for your beliefs or who you are but for your complete lack of respect for others and for not even trying to improve your piss-poor "debating" skills.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    You are not responding to questions put forward to you. You are coming back with one liners knowing full well that you are just trying to take the piss out of people who want a serious discussion here.
    I suggest that you try and answer the questions I have put to you then maybe we might just be able to continue, if you cant answer then what is the point in you replying at all, Im not going to waste my time or effort on someone who can be bothered to even come up with a half decent reply.

You only ask these 'questions' to relieve your suffering and offence. I've already stated my position.
  • Options
    You only ask these 'questions' to relieve your suffering and offence. I've already stated my position.

You are a grade A prat aren't you. (Note no question; that is a statement of fact!)

And copying from Mono's own example I won't bother to justify that statement because it would only relieve his pain and suffering... also the fact it is self-explanatory if you've read this thread.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I think everyone should really just ignore monocrat. He seems to be devoid of emotion, I get the feeling from the way he writes, that hes a bit autistic or something, theres certainly something not quite right.

This coming from somone who can't use contractions properly!!
  • Options
    can i ask you mono were you bullied?

and to be honnest no i wasnt looking for sympathy from you cos i know that it wasnt going to happen anyway. i was just asking if you personally thought that i deserved the treatment i got.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    can i ask you mono were you bullied?

and to be honnest no i wasnt looking for sympathy from you cos i know that it wasnt going to happen anyway. i was just asking if you personally thought that i deserved the treatment i got.

I was never bullied.
  • Options
    then why this lack of emotion?
  • Options
    I was never bullied.

And did she deserve the treatment she got? Noticed how you neatly side-stepped answering that part of her question. Can't you stick by your "principles" and tell a victim of bullying that she deserved everything she got? Or have you realised that you're talking complete crap?
  • Options
    This coming from somone who can't use contractions properly!!

Oh yes what a sin! She forgot to put in one apostrophe in an otherwise perfectly typed reply! Much, much worse than being devoid of emotion and disrespecting all the views of those people who were bullied in post after post after post.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kevlar85
    Oh yes what a sin! She forgot to put in one apostrophe in an otherwise perfectly typed reply!

Actually there were two. I just think it's rich for a person to call others 'autistic' when they display qualities of dyslexia. :)

Much, much worse than being devoid of emotion

Who says I 'lack emotion'?
    and disrespecting all the views of those people who were bullied in post after post after post.

Why should I respect them?
  • Options

Youre just a plain simple wanker !!!!!!!!!
    nuff said I think :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Actually there were two. I just think it's rich for a person to call others 'autistic' when they display qualities of dyslexia. :)
    Dyslexia is to do with spelling not punctuation and Rainbow's reply was spelt perfectly. Whereas you on the other hand do show the non-emotion that is a sign of autism.
    Who says I 'lack emotion'?
    Me for one and so have several other people on this board and even in this thread.
    Why should I respect them?
    Simple manners and politeness for a start or do you believe manners are a constraint on your ability to disrespect other people's feelings with shallow and puerile remarks? The whole semblance of debate in this forum relies on us all having enough respect for each others opinions to stick to debating the facts and the issues relating to them otherwise we'd just descend into petty insults.
  • Options
    she's right you do show signs of having mild autism, i know it wont be spelt right but you show signs of having Aspergers, i'm only saying because of the repetative nature of your posts that seem to lack any sort of answers. you answer questions with questions.
  • Options
    Whereas you on the other hand do show the non-emotion that is a sign of autism.

that my dear is wrong, people who have autism do show emotion but they tend to get it wrong. they dont understand what emotion goes with which social situation. i should know ive been around people with autism all my life, my sister has it and my best mate had it.
  • Options

hey i aint suffered at the end of a tosser like you. You act all big and mighty when in reality all you are is a bully using words to try and make some people here look stupid, all you have done is make yourself look stupid, I also think you owe someone an apology.
    Dont try and make someone look stupid, its not clever and its not big of you !!!!!
  • Options
    that my dear is wrong, people who have autism do show emotion but they tend to get it wrong. they dont understand what emotion goes with which social situation. i should know ive been around people with autism all my life, my sister has it and my best mate had it.

Okay, sorry my mistake. I misunderstood the nature of autism from a net mate of mine who said that she felt like she had no emotions due to her Aspergers.
  • Options
    Dont try and make someone look stupid, its not clever and its not big of you !!!!!

Especially when he fails eh Becks? ;)
  • Options
    Especially when he fails eh Becks? ;)

exactly ;)
  • Options
    I misunderstood the nature of autism from a net mate of mine who said that she felt like she had no emotions due to her Aspergers.

yea it can feel like that some times but in my experiance and from what my mate told my mum before he died, he said that he didnt know what emotion went where, he used to practise in the mirror and stuff. i dunno its different for every one.
  • Options
    Dyslexia is to do with spelling not punctuation and Rainbow's reply was spelt perfectly. Whereas you on the other hand do show the non-emotion that is a sign of autism.

What is 'non-emotion'?
    Me for one and so have several other people on this board and even in this thread.

And?
    Simple manners and politeness for a start or do you believe manners are a constraint on your ability to disrespect other people's feelings with shallow and puerile remarks?
    Why should I 'respect' anybody here?
  • Options
    hey i aint suffered at the end of a tosser like you. You act all big and mighty when in reality all you are is a bully using words to try and make some people here look stupid, all you have done is make yourself look stupid, I also think you owe someone an apology.

And I get censured for repetition? :)
  • Options
    do you ever answer a question properly? i bet you just like to wind people up cos you know that if you answer with a question it will really bug people.

do you live under a bridge?
  • Options
    And I get censured for repetition? :)

Your trying to make out your something your not. Trying to put people down here and im sorry it dont wash with me.

You ARE a bully even if its only by the crap that comes out of your mouth :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I haven't bullied anybody in this thread.
  • Options
    I haven't bullied anybody in this thread.

NO??

read again your trying to act big and clever when in effect you are NO better than anyone here.
    You seem to think its ok for people to get bullied, ok that people contemplate suicide as the only way out. Im sorry but I despise people like you who are happy that people are getting abused verbally and physically and you have the cheek to say they deserved it...........nah its not right, its not clever and youre a tosser END OFF !!!!!!!

im going to bed now......goodnight.
  • Options
    mono pm me back.
  • Options
    Why because you want to 'study me'?

And I a laboratory rat or something?
  • Options
    yes i do, but you are not a rat, i want to know why you think the way you do and the reasons behind your tough outter shell you seem to be putting on.
  • Options
    yes i do, but you are not a rat, i want to know why you think the way you do and the reasons behind your tough outter shell you seem to be putting on.

Why is the why I think of any importance?
  • Options
    im not about to get into a big debate with you monocrat, you think im dyslexic - im not, but i probably have missed out bits of punctuation here and there, im getting lazy in my old age. Im sorry if you were offended by my autism remark, obviously I dont know you, you could be putting all this on, im only judging by what youve written and more importantly the way you write. A lot of people have mild autism and it goes undiagnosed, leading to people misunderstanding them a lot, thinking they are `cold` etc. Im only wondering if that is the case, rather than stating it as fact.
This discussion has been closed.