Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 691 Incredible Poster
    Sending everyone big hugs today - know quite a few of us are struggling at the minute. You're all much stronger thank you think. We're here for you. <3
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 78 Budding Regular
    Hi @IainJammyboy I am sorry you are feeling that way is there anything in particular you would like to discuss with the board and we can try and unpack it together?

Keep reaching out, you are so brave to be seeking supporting by posting on here <3
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 598 Incredible Poster
    I feel like a terrible person

ur not trust me <3
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 78 Budding Regular
    edited May 12
    Hi @AnonymousToe from the previous replies I have seen you post on other people's posts and the lovely advice and support you provide others I can tell you are not a terrible person and how kind and caring you are.

If you feel comfortable talking about what in particular has made you feel this way, we are here to listen and support you <3
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 950 Part of The Mix Family
    Feel like I've just gotten so much better out of absolutely nowhere
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    Hey @IainJammyboy it's great to hear that you're feeling so much better! You deserve it <3
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    edited May 13
    Hi @AnonymousToe I'm sorry to hear you feel a bit weird at the moment - is it something in particular that you feel comfortable sharing? We are here to listen <3
  • Options
    @amy02 Idk I just think I convinced myself I was better when I'm really not
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 856 Part of The Mix Family
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Lost my friend to suicide tonight's

Im so sorry to hear this sad news @Chloe234 thinking of you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Drinking to cope
  • Options
    It helps
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,048 Boards Guru
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Lost my friend to suicide tonight's

Thinking of you Chloe this sounds so very tough to be going through. It can be the hardest thing to go through losing someone we care about. I wanted to share some places you can reach out to for support after losing a friend to suicide. We're also always here for you at The Mix too <3
    SOS Silence of Suicide provides a free space to anyone who is affected by suicide. They have group meetings which are delivered both in person and online where you can share openly and honestly about your thoughts. This includes people who are bereaved by suicide, having thoughts of suicide or have attempted suicide. They also have a listening line which is open Friday-Monday 8pm-midnight on 0300 1020 505.

The Support After Suicide Partnership provides support to individuals who have been bereaved by suicide. They offer guidance on what you can do if you are a friend, family member, sibling or even a witness of someone who has ended their life by suicide. They can support you in supporting someone else as well as putting you in touch with a local service near you.

Hope Again is a service for young people up to 25 who are affected by a bereavement. They're run by Cruse Bereavement Care and they offer support via phone, email & have online support through their website at www.hopeagain.org.uk. They are open Monday-Friday from 9.30am-5pm, and stay open until 8pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. You can call them on 0808 808 1677 or email them at hopeagain@cruse.org.uk.

Winston's Wish is a UK-wide national helpline offering support, information, and guidance to children, young people, and anyone caring for a child/young person who has been bereaved. They are open from Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm. Their helpline is 08088 020 021. . You can also visit their website at www.winstonswish.org.uk and send them a message from there. They also have a message board for young people on their website.
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,112 Wise Owl
    I dont know what’s wrong with me, I just wanna be ok
  • Options
    It’s so hard to see my childhood bully seemingly living a perfect life while I’m here suffering every day because of things they did
  • Options
    I feel like such a burden
    Not suicidal but I feel like everyone would be happier without me, there’s literally no benefit to being around me