Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,240 Wise Owl
    Struggling so much, tryna end my relationship and urges are bad and im gonna explode from thoughts
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 28
    Trying to end your relationship sounds really difficult for you at the moment @River. Not a pleasant experience, whether you are the one trying to end the relationship or whether you are on the receiving end of a relationship ending. You are being so brave in keeping reaching out to us and sharing how you are feeling with us, especially when the urges are bad.

What thoughts are you having at the moment? Would anything, in particular, help the urges and trying to end your relationship to feel more manageable at the moment? We are with you if you would like to share more with us about this / how you are feeling today <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 really bad thoughts :/
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    Struggling alot. The past few days I've been near my lowest. Got into a sort of crisis at school on Friday and they had to tell dad everything. He doesn't seem to care tho as he's acting as if nothing happened. The thoughts have been coming and going all weekend. We went out yesterday duck hunting but today/tonight I'm home alone with my sisters bc dad's gone 4 hours away to see his girlfriend. We're old enough to be home alone it's just hard/upsetting how he can just happily go so far 2 days after he's told how much I'm actually Struggling
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,117 Wise Owl
    Sending a super big hug to every one of you who needs one - remember you're super strong and super loved <3
  • Options
    Feel really unwell
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,133 Wise Owl
    Lonely, the person I depend on has been ill for so long now 😭
  • Options
    TW
    I can't stop throwing up
    I don't like being sick
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,949 Extreme Poster
    Lonely, I feel like everyone’s just pretending to like me :/

@AnonymousToe what if I said I hate you? Will you believe me then? You probably would, and you'd feel bad about that too. Why? If people really hated you, they wouldn't bother 'pretending' to be nice. If this makes sense. Sending hugs <3

Sending extra hugs to anyone who needs too! <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    Shutting people out again
  • Options
    Tried not to hurt myself last night but ended up doing it a different way whilst regressed :s I'm so stupid.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    I miss self destruction. My brain isn’t behaving the memories are so fucking strong today of the police and I can’t get rid of them.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
This discussion has been closed.