Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Loz wrote: »
    i relapsed last night after doing really well im so mad at myself

Sending big hugs @Loz. Relapses can be hard but today is a fresh day, to try again. And if today wasn't great, then there's always tomorrow. Take it one day at a time, you've got this <3
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 980 Part of The Mix Family
    Drinking again tonight
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,147 Wise Owl
    Don’t feel like doing anything, but at least I feel a little bit better than I did last night
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,136 Community Veteran
    Dancer wrote: »
    I had a panic attack earlier.

Hey @Dancer how are you feeling at the moment?. Always here if you need someone <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Had a seizure and fell down the stairs
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,920 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Chloe234, it sounds like you're in a difficult spot at the moment. How are you feeling today? Are you safe? We're here to support you <3

@IainJammyboy oh no, I'm sorry to hear that happened. Are you alright? Sending hugs <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,265 Wise Owl
    Mums ashamed of my scars and didn't even try to hide it
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,219 Boards Champion
    Azziman wrote: »
    Hey @Chloe234, it sounds like you're in a difficult spot at the moment. How are you feeling today? Are you safe? We're here to support you <3
    Hey <3 I'm mainly just drained and numb today, yeah I'm safe

• Options
    I can't stop giggling at that fall tho - it was such a goofy fall lmao
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Don’t feel like doing anything, but at least I feel a little bit better than I did last night

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Toe, we're all right beside you through this. <3

I'm hearing how difficult things are with your family right now. Do you have any plans for the weekend to keep you occupied?
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,219 Boards Champion
    Had enough of being out. Yesterday has emotionally wiped me out. Dad's going to be away for tmmr until Monday evening so hoping thoughts aren't too bad
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Toe, we're all right beside you through this. <3

I'm hearing how difficult things are with your family right now. Do you have any plans for the weekend to keep you occupied?

Thank you <3
    No, I almost never have plans lol
  • Options
    I’m so scared to go and visit universities - what if people try to speak to me?!?!
  • Options
    I know this sounds silly but I felt like I had a bit of paranoia went out today eventhough I had a good day, just felt like a shadow near me and I don't know why. It was like I was suddenlyy aware of everything, sounds became louder, everything just became louder.
  • Options
    Dad’s so annoyed with me because I was confused why he bought a million chocolate puddings - weirdest argument ever 😭😂
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,913 Master Poster
    I've struggled with my emotions and I got told off for it earlier.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    My sister hates me. She reminds me of my childhood bully. I’m considerably older than her so I’m supposed to just put up with it, but it’s so hard to live with. I wish I lived with people who actually wanted me to exist. :bawling:
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Migraines have started to creep in again which is really frustrating
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    FOUND A ROOMMATE AND WERE GONNA RENT A FLAT TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRR

Yayy I’m so glad you’ve got some good news! :heart:
  • Options
    @AnonymousToe I think I'm like 90% sure they just said it to be nice but wont
  • Options
    FOUND A ROOMMATE AND WERE GONNA RENT A FLAT TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRR

Im glad you were able to find a roommate and to finally rent out a flat <3 I hope it goes well for you.
This discussion has been closed.