Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    I fucking hate my epilepsy - caused all these mood swings and now for me to attempt suicide and self harm over the smallest things like fucking video games or small disagreements with my parents - it's a living hell. I'm completely safe though don't worry
    Heard that you're safe @IainJammyboy, but wanted to acknowledge the weight of this. :( Something having that much pull on your life and the way you feel must be nightmarish.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Felling really really shit mentally. Feel suicidal but have school. Really don't wanna go and deal with the teachers

Sending you lots of strength Chloe - let us know how school goes today <3

I know there's a few teachers there you've found helpful to chat to. Do you feel able to talk to them about how you've found the holidays?

You're doing so well to keep reaching out, remember you're not alone and there are services you can contact at any time - Samaritans, Papyrus, Crisis Messenger.

We're here for you <3
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,172 Boards Champion
    @Gemma I'm in last lesson now and I'm so drained, felt like crying all day. I would talk to them but then I don't wanna be a burden as soon as we're back and people's had worse holidays then I have
  • Options
    It's so fucking shitty having an eating disorder. I've had it for almost 4 years. I finally thought I was recovering but all the progress as been fucking ruined over the past month and it's been worse this week. Honestly give up.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Dont want to rant but I still remember when we didn't know about my cousin being trans until my uncle came down and their deadname was on the card, my parents wrote on the card and they didn;t know my cousin was trans and I didn't too. i just feel a bit bad that their deadname was on the card to be honest. But I know for next time. I just feel bad about it and hope they are okay.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    im starting to feel emptu more and more often again
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Need to learn to fucking keep my mouth shut
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,019 Wise Owl
    Need to learn to fucking keep my mouth shut

No, it’s good to be honest. Sometimes people just take a little bit to react properly. It’s not your fault 🩷
  • Options
    @Gemma I'm in last lesson now and I'm so drained, felt like crying all day. I would talk to them but then I don't wanna be a burden as soon as we're back and people's had worse holidays then I have

Hey @Chloe234 just wanted to follow up to see how you're doing. It sounds like returning to school was really difficult. You're definitely not a burden - we all need support and you are so deserving of that when you've had such a difficult holiday. I'm sure the lady you feel comfy speaking with wouldn't feel this way about you. They should be really proud of you for reaching out <3

I also noticed you mention you've been struggling with an ED and things have gotten worse. It sounds like you're going through so much right now Chloe. You are doing so well to keep going. Maybe you can find some space this weekend to spend time with family or friends, or doing things you enjoy to take some control back. You can do this :).

Have you been able to reach out for any support with your ED? I'm aware that Beat run online support groups and you can read more about them here.

Beat also have a help finder, to help you look for support in your area.

Keep going Chloe <3
  • Options
    edited January 5
    Really suicidal again today

We're all here for you, Iain. Things seem really difficult and overwhelming right now but you've got this. One step at a time. Can you let us know if you're feeling safe today?

How are your support options looking like at the minute? I know things have been up and down with the level of support you've been offered.

Things might be super heavy but remember there are people who really care about you. You matter to us <3

Remember these services are available for you to reach out to, always :)
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    I don't know what's happening. Since new year I've been constantly extremely anxious and sad, everything has been so horrible and depressing. I've failed two courseworks, I just couldnt do them, brain wouldn't concentrate. I cant be motivated to do anything. I feel constantly sick, really weak, and dissociated. And all I want to do is cry. I think I've given up.

Though I guess that sets the bar very low for this year.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    I don't know what's happening. Since new year I've been constantly extremely anxious and sad, everything has been so horrible and depressing. I've failed two courseworks, I just couldnt do them, brain wouldn't concentrate. I cant be motivated to do anything. I feel constantly sick, really weak, and dissociated. And all I want to do is cry. I think I've given up.

Though I guess that sets the bar very low for this year.

Sounds like I'm exaggerating and making this all up :/
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    i feel like they only care bevause they feel like they have to
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 933 Part of The Mix Family
    Every helpline I talk to I get the exact same stupid fucking worksheets on how to "regulate my emotions" like it doesn't fucking work like that
  • Options
    I just feel like an inconvenience and a total waste of space. I don’t deserve anyone so I should probably just cut everyone off - they’ll be happier anyway
  • Options
    I just feel like an inconvenience and a total waste of space. I don’t deserve anyone so I should probably just cut everyone off - they’ll be happier anyway

Might at least take a break because I don’t deserve to be here. I’m just a problem
  • Options
    Crashed so feel like shit and am suicidal. Doesn't help dad's being a dick too but oh well
  • Options
    @AnonymousToe Why do you say that?? :( You know its not true. You're always welcome here! So please take care <3
  • Options
    Thank you @JJLemon18 . I feel like I’m just making everything worse here and that’s the last thing I want to do. Nobody really likes me irl so there must be a reason for that. I don’t want to cause problems and I hate myself so much. I dont know where this came from either 😭
  • Options
    @AnonymousToe you're absolutely not making anything worse! In fact I'd say its much better having you here! And i'm sure many others would say the same ;)

I also feel like nobody likes me irl, but you wouldn't say all these negative things to me too, would you? (Unless you would, then idk... :lol: )

Believe a little in yourself.
  • Options
    Everyone should just fucking ignore what I say and I should give up opening up bc people clearly have it worse.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 933 Part of The Mix Family
    Safe, but feeling much better and much more positive after relapsing
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    TW...someone said I deserved to be abused because im just a worthless fucked up phsyco....
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    River wrote: »
    TW...someone said I deserved to be abused because im just a worthless fucked up phsyco....

@River thats so awful, I promise you’re none of those things. Nobody deserves to be abused and you’re a lovely person so you definitely don’t!! You need to stop talking to whoever said that because they sound like a terrible person.

(PS: if you saw me react with ‘LOL’ that was an accident, stupid fat fingers!)

Sending hugs ❤️
This discussion has been closed.