Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the leader

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
is the priminster getting shot out of a canon finally
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

I don't think so. However, I can hear the frustration in your post. Would you like to talk about it with us or about anything else? I think most of us can relate right now :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    the tories dont care about mental heath or ppl struggling, the only deal/care with the welloff
    Crazy mad insane
    Yeah, you are feeling very similar to myself and many others @ellie2000. It does indeed feel like survival of the richest as opposed to survival of the fittest. All I can suggest is you keep looking after yourself and those around you. If we all look after ourselves and other people, hopefully, we'll make it! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 I'm sure that's a common wish haha, it's true that there's been so many budget cuts to mental health services, and it's causing a lot of mental health deterioration which isn't fair on individual's struggling who deserve love, support and kindness. I hope you're doing okay, and remember you deserve support and care. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out <3
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Totally get what you mean, Ellie. I think, as a country, we are at some kind of breaking point in terms of frustration at the gov leaving the vulnerable so under-supported! What's got you thinking about them in particular right now? :)
    i tune in now n now, got to use it coz my mum it on wen i went down 4 breakfast. i wanted to watch cbbc. i catch up on recoding or iplayer now. wat happend to classic tracy beaker. sometimes u hav to tune away from the world
    Crazy mad insane
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Time to get out the guillotine for these self serving corrupt cunts.
    Weekender Offender 
    oopss language. guideline rules. careful. its not like facebook
    Crazy mad insane
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    oopss language. guideline rules. careful. its not like facebook
    Swearing is within guidelines @ellie2000, as long as it's not aimed at another member. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Adam_SAdam_S Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    Even a 9 yr old could better than Him at being a prime minister
    @Adam_S - We all hear your frustrations. Your frustrations are valid :)
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Totally with you Ellie, sometimes it's actually too overwhelming to hear all the negative and depressing stuff going on in the world. Of course, it's essential that we keep ourselves informed, but at times you just want to move off into your own world where you aren't constantly reminded of how terribly things are going. I hope sometimes you can get some relaxation with CBBC <3 x