Home Politics & Debate

the leader

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,520 Boards Champion
is the priminster getting shot out of a canon finally
Brookee

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,868 Boards Guru
    Hi @ellie2000

I don't think so. However, I can hear the frustration in your post. Would you like to talk about it with us or about anything else? I think most of us can relate right now :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,520 Boards Champion
    the tories dont care about mental heath or ppl struggling, the only deal/care with the welloff
    Anch0r33
    Yeah, you are feeling very similar to myself and many others @ellie2000. It does indeed feel like survival of the richest as opposed to survival of the fittest. All I can suggest is you keep looking after yourself and those around you. If we all look after ourselves and other people, hopefully, we'll make it! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    Brookee
  • BrookeeBrookee East Midlands Posts: 1,331 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 I'm sure that's a common wish haha, it's true that there's been so many budget cuts to mental health services, and it's causing a lot of mental health deterioration which isn't fair on individual's struggling who deserve love, support and kindness. I hope you're doing okay, and remember you deserve support and care. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out <3
    Laura_tigger82Anch0r33
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 848 Part of The Mix Family
    Totally get what you mean, Ellie. I think, as a country, we are at some kind of breaking point in terms of frustration at the gov leaving the vulnerable so under-supported! What's got you thinking about them in particular right now? :)

i tune in now n now, got to use it coz my mum it on wen i went down 4 breakfast. i wanted to watch cbbc. i catch up on recoding or iplayer now. wat happend to classic tracy beaker. sometimes u hav to tune away from the world
    AislingDM
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,268 Skive's The Limit
    Time to get out the guillotine for these self serving corrupt cunts.
    Weekender Offender 
    ellie2000
    oopss language. guideline rules. careful. its not like facebook
  • MikeMike 🚀🌌 LondonPosts: 3,980 Community Manager
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    oopss language. guideline rules. careful. its not like facebook
    Swearing is within guidelines @ellie2000, as long as it's not aimed at another member. :)
    "We held on to hope that better times were coming, and when we did, we were right."

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • Adam_SAdam_S LondonPosts: 128 The Mix Convert
    Even a 9 yr old could better than Him at being a prime minister
    @Adam_S - We all hear your frustrations. Your frustrations are valid :)

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 848 Part of The Mix Family
    Totally with you Ellie, sometimes it's actually too overwhelming to hear all the negative and depressing stuff going on in the world. Of course, it's essential that we keep ourselves informed, but at times you just want to move off into your own world where you aren't constantly reminded of how terribly things are going. I hope sometimes you can get some relaxation with CBBC <3 x

Laura_tigger82