Home Politics & Debate
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

the leader

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,066 Boards Champion
is the priminster getting shot out of a canon finally
Brookee

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Posts: 2,225 Boards Champion
    Hi @ellie2000

I don't think so. However, I can hear the frustration in your post. Would you like to talk about it with us or about anything else? I think most of us can relate right now :)
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 2,066 Boards Champion
    the tories dont care about mental heath or ppl struggling, the only deal/care with the welloff
    Anch0r33
    Yeah, you are feeling very similar to myself and many others @ellie2000. It does indeed feel like survival of the richest as opposed to survival of the fittest. All I can suggest is you keep looking after yourself and those around you. If we all look after ourselves and other people, hopefully, we'll make it! :)
    Brookee
  • BrookeeBrookee East Midlands Posts: 866 Part of The Mix Family
    @ellie2000 I'm sure that's a common wish haha, it's true that there's been so many budget cuts to mental health services, and it's causing a lot of mental health deterioration which isn't fair on individual's struggling who deserve love, support and kindness. I hope you're doing okay, and remember you deserve support and care. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out <3
    Laura_tigger82Anch0r33
  • AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 610 Moderator
    Totally get what you mean, Ellie. I think, as a country, we are at some kind of breaking point in terms of frustration at the gov leaving the vulnerable so under-supported! What's got you thinking about them in particular right now? :)
    i tune in now n now, got to use it coz my mum it on wen i went down 4 breakfast. i wanted to watch cbbc. i catch up on recoding or iplayer now. wat happend to classic tracy beaker. sometimes u hav to tune away from the world
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,248 Skive's The Limit
    Time to get out the guillotine for these self serving corrupt cunts.
    Weekender Offender 
    ellie2000
    oopss language. guideline rules. careful. its not like facebook
  • MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,825 Community Manager
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    oopss language. guideline rules. careful. its not like facebook
    Swearing is within guidelines @ellie2000, as long as it's not aimed at another member. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • Adam_SAdam_S LondonPosts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Even a 9 yr old could better than Him at being a prime minister
    @Adam_S - We all hear your frustrations. Your frustrations are valid :)