Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What are you looking forward too?

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    That sounds really exciting @Zay! I hope you enjoy spending some time with your other cousins :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    A refreshing lemonade and lime cordial I've been saving for the end of the day 🍹
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    That sounds great @Mike. It sounds really refreshing :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Honestly I'm really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, I've had two weeks off to celebrate Christmas and New Years and I loved it but now I'm just feeling kinda antsy! :lol:
  • Options
    Hi @Riley

It sounds like we are feeling very similar! How was your Christmas? I hope you had a restful Christmas and a happy new year :3
  • Options
    Thanks @Laura_tigger82 sorry for the late reply, my Christmas was great I just spent the whole time relaxing with my family. :mrgreen: How was your holiday?
  • Options
    Hi @Riley! I am really glad to hear you had a good Christmas with your family. It was similar here thank you. I spent time with my family, ate too much, and caught up on some sleep :3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited January 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    My foot to get better
  • Options
    @Zay - It sounds like you will be having a great big family get together. How amazing will that be! It sounds like the best combination of activities and time with your family. I hope you enjoy it :)

@Durhamjaide - Oh no. Is your foot sore? I hope your foot is better soon. It must be really frustrating to be in continuous pain <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    edited January 2022
    Dhar Mann releasing his next video. Usually he does a new video about 2 or 3 times a week but he hasn't uploaded since 29th December. Dhar Mann is one of my favourite YouTubers. His channel is famous around the world and it is about different topics and the end of the video shows a moral. https://youtube.com/c/DharMannOfficial
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Hi @Dancer

Thanks for sharing Dhar Mann's YouTube channel with us. Dhar Mann's vidos sound great. Hopefully, he will make some more videos again soon. Are you enjoying watching any other YouTube channels in the meantime? :)
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    My 21 st birthday I’m going on a cruise
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    My 21 st birthday I’m going on a cruise

That sounds fun @Durhamjaide my sister just went on a cruise, now I want to go on one. How was it?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Watching the lost city in cinema with a friend
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    This is gonna sound odd but I'm looking forward to going back to work! I've had two weeks off as a holiday (just stayed at home because I'm boring :tongue: ) and at first it was nice and relaxing but now I'm feeling very antsy. I think in the future I'll stick to one week off for my holidays! :lol:
  • Options
    I’m getting light hybrid eyelashes done tomorrow. I’m so excited. I’ve never had eyelashes extensions only lash lift and tint
  • Options
    My eyelash glue coming lol. Apparently meant o be really good
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    my beauty bay delivery tomorrow! also my therapist coming back from her holidays
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,988 Community Veteran
    Im not to sure what I'm really looking forward to at the moment, but fingers crossed my Dungeons and Dragons club will be back on this Thursday
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Just spent nearly £400 on shein so I guess I’m excited for that to come
  • Options
    Autumn 🍂
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    I’m headed back to uni at the end of the money, which I’m excited for and I have been looking at societies to join, I’m liking the look of archery
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaE6eOOuseo-TikvrggBCrNvc_dnxxQ1Hc_A&usqp=CAU9ozd2v3mzejv.jpeg