Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you looking forward too?

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie I wasn't really sure what I was going to do today but you have inspired me to make a to-do list and sort out my room! I'm going to be checking things off as I go too!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    Breakfast, preferably in silence
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Came second in a pub quiz!!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Lockdown to be lifted
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Pub gardens. 
  • Options
    Seeing my best friend from new Zealand. Hurry up and fuck off virus so I can meet with herrr
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
    Chessy tuna
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The mix have partnered with teemill to create t-shirts/hoodies, looking forward to mine arriving :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    For my works order coming
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Getting support.
  • Options
    Getting new flooring
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    My knee not hurting anymore 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    To put my bedroom flooring down 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Just a small thing, but homemade leek and potato soup and some nice bread for tea. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Seeing bella today!
  • Options
    Sister is getting me a mcdonalds!

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    my zoom call with all time low tomorrow! :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Sister is getting me a mcdonalds!

Hope you enjoyed it
  • Options
    Having friends over this week! 
    Let's hope the weather gets better!
  • Options
    My boohoo parcel
  • Options
    The weekend!
  • Options
    Going to primark tomorrow
  • Options
    2021- my biggest adventure Waits
  • Options
    To sleep
  • Options
    my phone coming 
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Costa have given free points to people using their app to get a coffee, and the deal expires at the end of the month!

I hope the costa near me opens in time D: Otherwise i'm gonna have to treck it, no distance will stop me from getting a free coffee!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Going shopping with my sister havent done That for ages
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Started watching House of Cards again, so looking forward to continuing that tonight. I don't know if I'll ever get tired with this programme. The first two seasons, at least, are just a masterpiece.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    For when I can actually feel okay again and not have to pretend.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    My birthday on Wednesday 🎂🎉