Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What are you looking forward too?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Getting my table warmer from scentsy!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Getting my new shoes and some tops 👌 can't Fucking wait. So glad I was able to spend and treat myself for once
    Going to the beach on Saturday!
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    I am looking forward to one thing and it is keeping me going now which I am thankful for! I am scared but also excited for this, I am going on an expedition with the British exploring society to somewhere in wales in October. I am anxious about it but I am excited also! 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Going back to gymnastics on Friday even if it is just as a small group and for a shorter session. At least I get to go back. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Off for the weekend 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    My virtual date 😏
    I'm so nervous and excited lol 

Gaaaaahhh he's really cute and I make my heart go alll funny and my words flufff gsbaysnwgshwshehys

edited August 2020
    My scentsy order which is taking ages
    I'm in such a good mood lol, I look forward to later on. I've just popped out for some bits!

If anyone's got some suggestions of two player games to play let me know! Or things to do on a virtual date 😀
    I've been listening to Frank Ocean and I'm still buzzing from yesterday. I feel stupid happy. The type happy  that makes you feel like your on cloud nine. The type happy that makes your heart pound and your stomach swirl just thinking of a particular person. Ew 🤣

I might go for a skate today but if its too warm I won't lol 
    I SEE MY FAMILY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen them since Christmas and I was really poorly so it sucked arse 
    My ikea order !!! Finally managed my order. Can not wait for my big mirror to come. Way too excited!!!!!!!!!!
    My fairy lights to come!
    Aidan said:
    Wooo @Shaunie !! where you gonna put them?
    On my ivy!  Just hoping they’re long enough ahah 
    The next few days seeing people I haven't seen in so long..made me appreciate people around me!!
    Get some fun board games and activities in @Aidan
    Make the memories. That what I miss most. 
    Another holiday I'm off on Tomorrow
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Spending a few days in Brighton next week. :) Will be so good to get away.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Going back to the performing arts thing I am part of.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2020
    @Aidan said:
    The other half moving in!
    Whey! Congrats you two. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Starting GCSE Dance.
    A date
    My Romwe order and casetify order 
    My aunt is a seamstress and she's just agreed to make my graduation dress for free. She told me to make it as extra and flamboyant as possible and I'm so freaking excited!!!!!
    Mike said:
    Spending a few days in Brighton next week. :) Will be so good to get away.

Have fun, don't let the seagulls get ya!
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    A day out tomorrow with my mum, siblings, nieces and nephews tomorrow <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Partners on his way he will be here tomorrow to pick me up eeek 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Gonna watch all of the toy story films tomorrow.. for the millionth time :lol:  
    edited September 2020
    Liam said:
    Gonna watch all of the toy story films tomorrow.. for the millionth time :lol:  

Absolutely love toy story!