Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I hope the same for you too! And that is great, sounds like you are taking good care of yourself and I am proud of you for that <3@GreenTea
    Awh thanks you're amazing! <3@GreenTea
    I hope you have a great day as well, dyu have any plans for today?

Done some of my online course, washed my hair and changed into some fresh clothes (huge deal for me at the moment)

I've just washed my hair and changed into some cosy clothes too!

Thank you 💜
    Cosy clothes are great. Good job washing your hair *high 5*

Honestly it was a huge deal for me to wash my hair too @GreenTea
    My hair is so thick and it was so tangled, I had to brush it out with a detangler, oh it was such hard work and so much hair came out :(
    The purple in my hair is fading as well, so I'm gonna have to re-dye it soon

I need to re dye my hair too but I just don't have the energy to do it.

SAME! I jus really cba, it's too long. Mine takes four hours to do coz of the bloody thickness :bawling:@GreenTea

And dw I face the exact same struggles with my hair, that's why I can't be asked to brush it every single day because it's such a handful honestly

My mate will do mine for me. She normally does haha. She cuts my hair too and sometimes brushes it for me.
    I've thought so many times about just shaving my hair off but then I don't want to look like a potato
  • Options
    Btw, what colour have you dyed it and what's ur natural hair colour?

My natural colour is a light brunette colour. However I haven't ever been able to get back to that natural colour because I dye my hair black cherry colour which has red in. Red is impossible to get out haha
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Shaunie wrote: »
    How is everyone? <3
    @independent_ @Apollo @lovemimoon @zaynab_5 @Millie2787 @LorryTruck @Dancer have any plans for today. I don’t just sleeping and going to start my application for peer support worker job
    @Shaunie I'm good how about you? I'm getting a new software to draw with. I went to a Halloween party but that was on Friday and it was really fun, what about you? Also good luck with your job application I reckon you'd be a good peer support worker
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Ooo what software are you getting @Apollo ?
    I'm glad you had fun at a party!
  • Options
  • Options
    My best friend's mum is a hair and beauty professional so she basically does everything for me.
    @GreenTea
    I want to shave it off too so that my hair would look healthy when it grows back, but yeah same I don't wanna wear a bandana.

Ooh that's beautiful. My natural hair colour is black, I wish it was light brown, and I'm going to dye it a dark blonde next with a balayage style

Oooo sounds nice!
    I never know what to do with my hair anymore..I just shove it up and hope for the best.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Apollo wrote: »
    How is everyone? <3
    have any plans for today. I don’t just sleeping and going to start my application for peer support worker job
    @Shaunie I'm good how about you? I'm getting a new software to draw with. I went to a Halloween party but that was on Friday and it was really fun, what about you? Also good luck with your job application I reckon you'd be a good peer support worker
    I’m tired. Have no motivation today. Aw that’s cool. With friends or family?

Thank you <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea software is called colours live and allows you to use the pen on screen for like phones tablets Nintendo switch and stuff.

@Shaunie party was with my friends, it was my childhood friend who hosted it and we only reconnected recently so it was fun to talk to her again and I also made friends with one of my friend's friends who I've known for years but never really spoken to
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Ah that's cool! Hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    Merci
  • Options
    @Green software is called colours live and allows you to use the pen on screen for like phones tablets Nintendo switch and stuff.

@Shaunie party was with my friends, it was my childhood friend who hosted it and we only reconnected recently so it was fun to talk to her again and I also made friends with one of my friend's friends who I've known for years but never really spoken to

Aw that’s nice to reconnect <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Merci

Have you had a good weekend?
  • Options
    Just woke up from a nice long nap
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 thank you for all the nice comments on different threads. I will reply individually to them but too tired right now so just a general thank you here 💜
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I need to go the shop to get Yorkshire puddings. Might get some wine. Or Magic stars. Want a treat
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I need to go the shop to get Yorkshire puddings. Might get some wine. Or Magic stars. Want a treat

Magic stars are the best.
  • Options
    Teddy getting a hair cut tomorrow bless him can barely see his eyes tasn0cljq1qo.jpeg
  • Options
    I got yorkshire puddings and wine. Only one trick or treater turned up so we have a full tin of halloween sweets for ourselves lol. Doubt anymore will come now
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I got yorkshire puddings and wine. Only one trick or treater turned up so we have a full tin of halloween sweets for ourselves lol. Doubt anymore will come now

Haven't had any..don't think there's many kids round here..which is odd as I live next door to a primary school lol
  • Options
    There's only about 3 kids in our entire village and only one of them has been out trick or treating. I love giving out sweets to kids on halloween.
  • Options
    There's only about 3 kids in our entire village and only one of them has been out trick or treating. I love giving out sweets to kids on halloween.

I think some people are still being careful because of covid
  • Options
    Just waiting for support chat 💬
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Morning peeeps!
  • Options
    Hello!
  • Options
    GMan wrote: »
    Just waiting for support chat 💬

@Shaunie Should give the dog a skinhead look.
    He was actually meant to have his hair cut today! They normally make him go bold lol. But had to change it to Wednesday
  • Options
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 I used to love when lessons started in the afternoon. It was the best, I hated having to wake up and start “learning” (or not learning because it was too bloody early) straight away lol. Enjoy your relaxed mornings