Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I ordered a pizza wooooo
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Margarita of course
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I ordered a pizza wooooo

Woo
  • Options
    I'm so tired
  • Options
    Haha so I ordered it and didn't realise it was off the children's menu, it's tiny lol
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    i'm still here.. At least they're playing Christmas songs lol. Niece is loving it here though so it's worth it
  • Options
    Lol Christmas songs have been on the radio for ages already
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    I'm feeling so numb.

Sending hugs. Here if you need a chat.
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    So angry and stressed.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Hey guys. I only have 3 full days with teddy until he is off to boot camp for 2 weeks :’( giving him lots of kisses
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 just want to check in and see how your day as been 💜
  • Options
    Double casualty tonight. What a treat
  • Options
    And strictly was on
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Teddy had his hair cut yesterday do you like it ?
    When he grows more hair round his nose he will look even cuter

uel6axcdczh7.png
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Drinking rum from the bottle is not as nice as having a mixer
  • Options
    I could go get mixer but don't want to go out
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    You know on that anxiety forum they automatically combine your messages if they’re one after the other without someone posting inbetween them. I wonder if the mix could get that function @TheMix it’s w good function I think. And I think this thread would more than half in comments lol
  • Options
    Can't believe my thread is on 783 pages tbh. Pretty proud of my wonderful creation
  • Options
    I want to be a star. They look so calm and peaceful
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Hello
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Hello

Hi. How's uni?
  • Options
    Hello

Hey hey. How are you!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Yeah I’m doing good both thanks
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Yeah I’m doing good both thanks

How's uni?
  • Options
    So many fucking fireworks still. Fuck off
  • Options
    Pretty sure there's a firework curfew. Just don't know what timez
  • Options
    I’m going to Nottingham for w night out with my friend the weekend coming. Literally can’t wait. We keep saying it but keeps getting cancelled mostly my fault. But I can’t wait now and will do my best to not cancel this time