Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    GreenTea wrote: »
    If citizens advice don't help then it's off to the lawyer if I can find one 😂

Whatever's going on, hope you manage to kick some asses! <3
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »
    If citizens advice don't help then it's off to the lawyer if I can find one 😂

Whatever's going on, hope you manage to kick some asses! <3

I'll message you later to explain haha thank you.
    I'm so tired
  • Options
    jsnt43ymxmpw.jpg
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    I had my favourite treat from my childhood today. I had a chocolate apple with sprinkles! I hadn't had it for years but my mum managed to get some
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    I had my favourite treat from my childhood today. I had a chocolate apple with sprinkles! I hadn't had it for years but my mum managed to get some

You could make these at home! Cut up an apple into slices, dip in chocolate and then pour sprinkles. It's nice!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Dancer ooh nice! I could never get my head round chocolate apples personally but glad you liked it! Sounds very much like a halloween treat?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
  • Options
    I need coffee
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Chocolate apples remind me of when my dad tried to kil himself. First time ever had one that day and definitely been the last
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Sorry that was depressing lol. Sorry.

Glad you got your favourite treat Kasa
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My instant coffee is almost all gone. Gah why
  • Options
    I’m living off coffee today. My niece woke me up at 7am and i keep looking at the time and thinking “Christ is it still only the morning”? I’m gonna be tired tonight lol. Well actually I’m tired now.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m living off coffee today. My niece woke me up at 7am and i keep looking at the time and thinking “Christ is it still only the morning”? I’m gonna be tired tonight lol. Well actually I’m tired now.

She staying at yours?

Gutted I'm running out of coffee. Need it after no sleep
  • Options
    She’s staying here for the weekend yeah, I spent the whole of yesterday with a 6 year old following me literally everywhere. I mean absolutely everywhere lol. If that’s how to put me off having kids it’s working lol.She’s adorable though. I can forgive a 7am wake up for a kid I don’t see very often.
  • Options
    She’s staying here for the weekend yeah, I spent the whole of yesterday with a 6 year old following me literally everywhere. I mean absolutely everywhere lol. If that’s how to put me off having kids it’s working lol.She’s adorable though. I can forgive a 7am wake up for a kid I don’t see very often.

Ah sounds nice. Hope you have fun. Maybe a lazy after? Snuggles on the sofa
  • Options

That’s soo cute
  • Options
    Feel like I'm gonna throw up. Not sure the pineapple is sitting right with coffee.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Do people actually receive notifications from Instagram? I never do. All my settings are on
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Whatever is knocking me for six 🤣 I wanna go to the gym but just feel dreadful … also got ID the other night for cold and flu tablets for Morrison’s and I forgot Mh ID so wouldn’t give them to me … I went back yesterday and she just clicked do not challenge 🙃
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Whatever is knocking me for six 🤣 I wanna go to the gym but just feel dreadful … also got ID the other night for cold and flu tablets for Morrison’s and I forgot Mh ID so wouldn’t give them to me … I went back yesterday and she just clicked do not challenge 🙃

I've discovered in Tesco by me they only check in the manager is on the floor lol. Sometimes I get ID for stuff and most the time I dont
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Do people actually receive notifications from Instagram? I never do. All my settings are on

Only if it’s a message tbh I don’t get ones for Likes and comments anymore
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Thinking back to the Morrison’s thing I think he was the manager lol … he even asked my flatmate for ID 🤣 like I obviously sound like I’m ill .
  • Options
    I get notifications for comments on my posts and messages. I think it's to do with the new update on Instagram
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Only if it’s a message tbh I don’t get ones for Likes and comments anymore

Oh really that’s odd. Don’t even get it for messages
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Check your settings
  • Options
    Thinking back to the Morrison’s thing I think he was the manager lol … he even asked my flatmate for ID 🤣 like I obviously sound like I’m ill .

Oh odd haha. Tbh as you get older, being ID becomes a compliment
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I sometimes get ID for redbull which is funny because got to be 16 for that
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Other day I bought wine, a wine glass and ibuprofen from asda and didn’t get ID’d, I mean, I hope that doesn’t mean I look 25 When I’m only just about to turn 19 :lol:
  • Options
    It’s mad Morrison’s are literally always ID me yet I go to Aldi and I think I’ve only been ID once since being here
  • Options
    Other day I bought wine, a wine glass and ibuprofen from asda and didn’t get ID’d, I mean, I hope that doesn’t mean I look 25 When I’m only just about to turn 19 :lol:

Haha did you have a mask on?