Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    You know on that anxiety forum they automatically combine your messages if they’re one after the other without someone posting inbetween them. I wonder if the mix could get that function @TheMix it’s w good function I think. And I think this thread would more than half in comments lol

This would be great. I know sometimes I forget what I’m saying and make a double post when I remember so it’d be handy for it to link together
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Almost midnight and still fireworks
  • Options
    @lovemimoon how are you
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heeya @GreenTea

I'm not doing too well.
    Think the constant anxiety's starting to affect my chest.
    What about you? How are you doing?
  • Options
    You know on that anxiety forum they automatically combine your messages if they’re one after the other without someone posting inbetween them. I wonder if the mix could get that function @TheMix it’s w good function I think. And I think this thread would more than half in comments lol

This would be great. I know sometimes I forget what I’m saying and make a double post when I remember so it’d be handy for it to link together

Don't think it would work because the other forums (I use a few different ones) all use the same website host for forums. Not sure it's something you can add in to an already made forum
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Heeya @GreenTea

I'm not doing too well.

Sorry to hear that. I'm here if you need me.

Eh having an awful time but got a plan to sort it!
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Heeya @GreenTea

I'm not doing too well.

Sorry to hear that. I'm here if you need me.

Eh having an awful time but got a plan to sort it!

Ahh, sorry to hear that.
    Here if you need to talk! <3

How has your day been? Have you been doing okay?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Been a really shit day tbh @lovemimoon . Lost a battle with self harm urges, a lot of things going on today didn't help at all with how I was feeling. Got to a point I drank cheap rum from the bottle.
    I'm really battling suicidal thoughts and just not in a good place, I'm losing people I thought I trusted, losing my home, need to move jobs etc.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit

Yeah samee. I also get a bit embarrassed with my post count lol, would like it to be less so I don’t feel like a sado with no life apart from here hahah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Not at work tomorrow/today cause part 12 gunna stay inside and relax all day. I mean I think that’s what Sundays are for
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Anyone got film recommendations?

Is it too early to start on the Christmas ones?

Edit. Damn I just did 3 messages in a row lol
  • Options
    My not so little brother's 18th birthday today. I miss him
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 how are you?
  • Options
    Been a really shit day tbh @lovemimoon . Lost a battle with self harm urges, a lot of things going on today didn't help at all with how I was feeling. Got to a point I drank cheap rum from the bottle.
    I'm really battling suicidal thoughts and just not in a good place, I'm losing people I thought I trusted, losing my home, need to move jobs etc.

Ah, shit.

I'm sorry to hear that. Going through major life situations like this are highly stressful.
    Firstly and most importantly, be gentle with yourself. Easier said than done but take things one at a time.

In terms of SH
    Self-harming can be devastating. It may seem devastating at the moment but please remember that you've gone x amount of days without SH. Remember the first time you've stopped SH and remember that you have gotten this far. <3 Allow yourself to forgive and heal.

<3<3<3
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi everyone and I hope things get better for you @GreenTea
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited November 2021
    @Salix_alba_2019 how are you?

Heyyy I'm not too bad apart from the fact that I'm scrambling to do the things I told myself to do yesterday lol

How've you been? Got anything interesting planned?
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    Hi everyone and I hope things get better for you @GreenTea

Thank you 💜
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    I've had literally no sleep
  • Options
    Morning @GreenTea
  • Options
    Morning @GreenTea

How are you
  • Options
    Morning @GreenTea

How are you

Already dreading life. :joy:
    How are you?
  • Options
    Morning @GreenTea

How are you

Already dreading life. :joy:
    How are you?

Same tbh things are awful right now
  • Options
    Got much planned today? @lovemimoon
  • Options

I'm meant to meet up with a friend but I'm not feeling it. :/
    What about you?
  • Options

What about you?

I'm probably gonna go rant to my friend about some stuff and see what she says. She'll probably say "who needs beating up" 😂 she knows a lot of the situation already
  • Options
    It's a black coffee kinda day
  • Options

What about you?

I'm probably gonna go rant to my friend about some stuff and see what she says. She'll probably say "who needs beating up" 😂 she knows a lot of the situation already

Oooh, I'll get the baseball bat! :joy: Lemme join her real quick!
  • Options

What about you?

Oooh, I'll get the baseball bat! :joy: Lemme join her real quick!

Hahaha I'm hoping citizens advice can help tomorrow too
  • Options
    If citizens advice don't help then it's off to the lawyer if I can find one 😂