Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    HAAPPY HALLOWEEN + HAPPY DIWALI GUUUYS <3

Happy Halloween. How you doing?
  • Options
    I love sitting in the living room window watching the small birds come and eat the berries off the bushes next to the window, and then across the street, all the autumn leaves are on the trees and it's just so pretty.
    I love autumn. So full of colour and just such a cosy time of the year
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I’m ok, or at least I was until I had some absolute wanker shouting abuse at me when I was out walking the dog… So yeah, very pissed off. How are you doing @Shaunie?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ heyyyyy want a coffee?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I’m ok, or at least I was until I had some absolute wanker shouting abuse at me when I was out walking the dog… So yeah, very pissed off. How are you doing @Shaunie?

Wtf really. Rudee Some people 😒
    I’m ok. Just putting off doing this application
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    He was so rude and probably only shouted because it was a group of women and he thought he could get away with that shit. We all shouted right back. And reported his to the owner of the place we were at.

@GreenTea a coffee would be lovely! <3

@Shaunie ooh what you applying for?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Peer support worker
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Any syrups? I have caramel, vanilla or pumpkin spice
    @independent_
  • Options
    The sun is annoying
  • Options
    @Shaunie oooo cool! Hope you get an interview for it.

@GreenTea ooooh, caramel sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!

To top it all off this afternoon I’m going to a memorial service. Can today be over please and I’ll just drink coffee with caramel syrup and eat chocolate lol
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Teddy jusy did a poo in the bathroom cause he doesn’t like pooing when it’s wet outside. I mean atleast was in the right room lol
  • Options
    Thanks same. It’s for those who have just been discharged from hospital. And will be another post soon for those with long covid
  • Options
    @Shaunoooo cool! Hope you get an interview for it.

@GreenTea ooooh, caramel sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!

To top it all off this afternoon I’m going to a memorial service. Can today be over please and I’ll just drink coffee with caramel syrup and eat chocolate lol

I can provide chocolate too. Come on over!!

In all seriousness I hope this afternoon goes as ok as it can and that you look after yourself after

• Options
    Does anyone have an Xbox 360 and know why when I save a game it never saves. Do I need a usb stick?
  • Options
    When you wing a test and get 98% right 😂 I'm actually really smart
  • Options
    Do you like my healthy snacks 9j2gfqrlyn8q.jpeg
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy !!

Omg I’m so excited my sisters wedding wasn’t meant to be till March 2023 but it’s February next year now !!
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Howdy !!

Omg I’m so excited my sisters wedding wasn’t meant to be till March 2023 but it’s February next year now !!

Ayyy that's exciting! Hope you have a fab time
  • Options
    Gahh that means I’ve got to go dress shopping ! , bridesmaids are having to get there own dresses but that works in my favour as it means I can choose and style I like and Suits me as my sister said as long there all the same colour and there long she doesn’t care what they are !!!

That means November is dressing shopping time !! Just got to find dress shops that will do plus size
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Howdy !!

Shes decided to have it at Gretna Green (Scotland) … I’m going to freeze its highs of 7 in February 🤣😭🤣
  • Options
    Howdy !!

Shes decided to have it at Gretna Green (Scotland) … I’m going to freeze its highs of 7 in February 🤣😭🤣

AHH Ive done a winter wedding before. Absolutely beautiful but chilly! Get some hand warms in your bag and you can use!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited October 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Afternoon @zaynab_5 ! Hope you have a fabulous time at your cousin's house! Happy Sunday 💜💜
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    How is everyone? <3
    independent_ Apollo lovemimoon zaynab_5 Millie2787 LorryTruck Dancer have any plans for today. I don’t just sleeping and going to start my application for peer support worker job

I'm going to go to my cousin's house today after 5 months! I'm super excited, wbu? @Shaunie
    I hope you get the job <3

Aw that’s exciting!!!
    Thank you <3
  • Options
  • Options
    Awh thanks you're amazing! <3@GreenTea
    I hope you have a great day as well, dyu have any plans for today?

Done some of my online course, washed my hair and changed into some fresh clothes (huge deal for me at the moment)

Gonna just try to relax the rest of the day as feeling exhausted. Maybe a nap or a film or something. Not sure yet!

I really do hope you have a fabulous day💜
  • Options
  • Options
    I hope the same for you too! And that is great, sounds like you are taking good care of yourself and I am proud of you for that <3@GreenTea

Done some of my online course, washed my hair and changed into some fresh clothes (huge deal for me at the moment)

I've just washed my hair and changed into some cosy clothes too!

Thank you 💜
    Cosy clothes are great. Good job washing your hair *high 5*
  • Options
  • Options
    I hope the same for you too! And that is great, sounds like you are taking good care of yourself and I am proud of you for that <3@GreenTea

I've just washed my hair and changed into some cosy clothes too!

Thank you 💜
    Cosy clothes are great. Good job washing your hair *high 5*

Honestly it was a huge deal for me to wash my hair too @GreenTea
    My hair is so thick and it was so tangled, I had to brush it out with a detangler, oh it was such hard work and so much hair came out :(
    The purple in my hair is fading as well, so I'm gonna have to re-dye it soon

I need to re dye my hair too but I just don't have the energy to do it. I'm the same with my hair, it's thick and was so badly knotted up. So much hair came out after brushing and during washing it.
    I really struggle with washing my hair, it's such a huge mental challenge to face